The mane six watches death battle. ch 5, Haggar VS Zangief.

Haggar VS Zangief.

The group quickly gathered around the tv with a fresh set of snacks and drinks. All were excited to see the two titans clash, but twilight was quick to notice that her southern friend Applejack looked a little hesitant to watch the next episode and constantly looked towards the clock when she thought no one was noticing,

"Is there a problem Applejack?" Twilight whispered as she walked up to her blond friend.

Said mare jump, not noticing her lavender friend approaching her. Quickly giving her a awkward smile Applejack traid to come up with an excuse on why she was acting so funny but croumbled under the Princess of friendships stare.

"Sigh... sorry Twi I don't mean to ruin everyone's fun, but i'm just a little distracted with some things back at the farm." admitted the blond mare

"Oh? Whats wrong AJ, if there somthing going on you know me and the girls will always help." offered the young alicorn with a smile, which earned her one in return.

"Well you see Twilight me and my family have been dealing with... well you see." stuttered the blond mare at the end.

"Yes?" urged Twilight.

"We've been dealing with a... bugbear." Applejack admitted in defeat.

"A bug bear!?" hissed Twilight quietly as to not alert their other friends.

"Shhhh! Quite! It's not that big of a deal." Applejack said hastily

"No big deal!? Don't remember how much trouble a bug bear gave us?" whispered Twilight.

"A'h remember what that old varment did but this isn't the same!" argued Applejack.

"This is a young bugbear. It's barely half the size of the first one and me and Big Mac can chase it off ourselves." she explained. "But by the time we do it's already torn down one of our tree's and ate all of the apples on it." she explained further with a sigh of frustration.

"So that's why you've been nervous? Twilight questioned. "You're worried that it will attack the farm again while you're gone?"

"Ya... and i was wondering after this episode, that it would be ok for me to run back to my farm real quick and check up on things?" asked a hopeful Applejack.

"... Sighe. Fine, but it this keeps up then me and the rest of the girls are helping." declared Twilight. Giving her apple friend a hard look, as to dare her to challenge her decision.

After that was done the two made their way towards the rest of their friends and Twilight hit play.

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Capcom has produced hundreds of deadly warriors, but few can best these two hulking leviathans.

Boomstick: Haggar, the mayor elect of Whoop ass...

Why would he spank a donkey?" questioned a confused Pinkie Pie.

Wiz: ...and Zangief, Russia's red Cyclone.

"So cool!" praised rainbow dash.

Boomstick: These two wrestlers have never met in person but their rivalry is legendary and it's about time they duked it out!

"Their rivalry is legendary but they never met?" questioned Spike.

"It must mean their fans are the one's who keep arguing and fighting over who's best." explained rainbow Dash. All too familiar on how crazy some fans get over their idols. (Scootaloo was still in trouble for picking a fight with a girl who thought Lightning Dust was cooler than Rainbow Dash.)