The main six watch Death Battle, prologue.

prologue

Within the vast emptiness of space two beings of great power and infinite wisdom gathered to talk about subjects of such great importance and complexity that we mere mortals could never hope to comprehend.

"This is the stupidest idea ever...of all time." drawled one of the "grand" beings. A creature that took the appearance of a human shaped mass of blue energy wearing a nice black business suit and giving off an air of boredom. This entity was known as Trepp, the being of tamed mischief, he overlooked the more controlled forms of chaos and makes sure nothing gets too out of hand.

"I'm telling you Trepp this will be the best way to relieve our boredom yet." proclaimed a being of fire that was restrained by a straight jacket and chains. This creature was named "DEADMAN!™." he ruled over insane mischief and his job consisted of watching over the more random form of chaos. His form of chaos brought the most danger but also the most change in whatever world he visited.

........ Yeeeaaah. Anyways as i was saying, these great beings of mischief and chaos where known throughout the multiverse as the "bumbling duo". A pair of chaos gods who go around messing with worlds governed by other gods of chaos. They were Infamous for going world to world leaving something that didn't belong and having it change the world for better or worst.

"Ya It's like the the narrator said! This is our thing!" proclaimed the insane ball of fire. Completely shattering the fourth wall with it's comment.

"Sigh.... I wish you would stop breaking the fourth wall like that." muttered the bored being of chaos (HA IRONY!). "You know it angers the beings of order when you ignore the boundaries set by the other gods." he drawled.

"Oh please! You worry too much." replied the living inferno, completely brushing his fellow ruler of mischief's concern aside. Showing that he was dead set on going through with whatever plan he had cooked up. "Besides if they haven't done anything to use before why would they now?" he questioned

"Ok 1, I hope you realised that you just jinxed us big time with that little comment of yours." trepp said while also sending a weak glare at his insane friend. "and 2 what makes this idea any more interesting than the previous ones?" he questioned.

Deadman seem to brighten up both figuratively and quet literally, when trepp asked that one simple question.

"You see my blue friend, the reason why this will be different is because the world we will be watching is home to our good friend Harmony!" cheered deadman completely missing trepp in the background banging his head on a random asteroid in frustration.

After spending a good few seconds pounding the poor asteroid into rubble with his own head, trepp was able to calm down enough to turn to his fellow chaos god with the best calm look he could muster. Taking a deep breath trepp slowly calmed his nerves knowing he would need every ounce of patience he had for what was to come.

"So you're telling me that you're planning on messing with the world of one of the oldest gods of order?" he questioned." the same goddess that put you in those very chains in the first place?" some irritation was slowly building up.

"HAHA! I know right!? Best payback prank ev-!" laughed the insane deity, but his enjoyment was cut short as he realised the his stoic friend was giving him the most chilling glare he'd ever seen.

"AND YOU THINK IT'S GOOD IDEA TO SEND SOMETHING TO HER WORLD THAT COULD DRIVE IT TO OBLIVION!?" screamed the usually stoic god as he glared daggers at his irresponsible friend. "Do you have any idea what she would do to us if any of her subjects are harmed because of your impulses attitude!?" ranted trepp.