The mane six watches Death Battle Part 65

TRACER VS SCOUT

The group had gathered for another episode of death battle. Rainbow Dash had invited Gilda and Lighting Dust.

"Why do I feel like this will be another episode Dash is going to like?" Applejack wondered as she took a bite out of an apple fritter that Pinke made for her.

"Because the writer is rushing this," Pinkie Pie said off-handedly.

Saying nothing to their pink friend's comment the others got ready as Twilight pressed play.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wiz: To be the elite, you must surround yourself with the best of the best. Whether you band together to save the world or just a worthless plot of land.

Boomstick: And every good team needs a good hit-and-runner.

Wiz: Like Tracer, the spunky agent of Overwatch.

"She looks peppy," Lighting Dust commented.

"And ready for action from what i can see," Rarity said while discreetly looking at her rainbow maned friend.

Boomstick: And The Scout, the Boston-born merc of Team Fortress. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

"Wonder what this Boston place they speak of is like?" Starlight asked with a raised brow.

"Don't know, but a sounds like a place filled with Rainbow Dashs," Applejack said with a shiver.

"What's that supposed tah mean?" Rainbow Dash asked in a very Boston fashion.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Wiz: Thirty years from the present, mankind would become careless. Their machine servants rose up to fight for freedom, and so began a worldwide war.

"And this is yet another reason I had to bust up that robot Twilight," Spike argued with Twilight.

"And I am still mad that you did it behind my back and messed up the rest of my lab back then," Twilight said with a frown.

Boomstick: But one organization stood between world peace and total chaos: Overwatch, a team consisting of the world's greatest scientists, cyborgs, ninjas, cowboys, and pilots.

"Wow, talk about variety!" Spike exclaimed, his eyes widening in excitement. "That sounds like a Superhero team!"

"It does sound like quite an impressive group," Rarity admitted and wondered what all of the members could do.

Wiz: Including Lena Oxton, codename Tracer. The youngest pilot ever inducted into Overwatch's flight program, Tracer is a free-spirited and fearless flying ace, always laughing in the face of danger.

"Oh gee, who does that remind ya of...?" Applejack asked in a coy tone while glancing at a certain Cyan Pegasus.

But before Rainbow Dash could retort, Pinkie chimed in. "Well, my parents did call me a free-spirited filly from time to time!"

The farm pony blinked. "Pinkie, that's not what I meant-"

"Oh right! There was also that song I sang about laughing at your fears! Thanks for reminding me!" Pinkie exclaimed, giving Applejack a tight hug. "You're such a good friend!"

The farm pony simply gave up with an exasperated sigh... while ignoring Rainbow Dash's snickering.

Boomstick: After helping to secure world peace -no big deal, right?- she was chosen to test a new prototype fighter jet. Which could teleport!