The mane six watches death battle. 20 Thor VS Raiden.

Thor VS Raiden.

The girls were sitting in the viewing room while Pinkie and Spike were in the kitchen, getting some snacks for everyone. The others were discussing who could be the next combatants.

"So all we know is that either one or both use a hammer," Rainbow said, scratching her chin.

"Maybe. It could be just one of them," Applejack said, speaking her own thoughts.

"Then what can the other fighter have?" Twilight asked, looking at her friends.

"It is possible that the other combatant can use lightning," Rarity said, causing everypony to look at her. "If you remember, the trailer showed a lightning bolt."

Before anypony could say anything, the room was filled with a bright light that blinded everypony. When the light died down, the occupants of the room saw none other than Princess Celestia standing there.

"Princess Celestia," Twilight said, running up to her mentor.

"Hello, Princess Twilight," Celestia said, smiling at her former student.

"What're you doing here? Not that I mind," Twilight said, smiling bashfully.

"I had a bit of free time and thought that I could watch another episode with you and your friends," Celestia said, walking over to the couch.

"We'd be happy for you to join us," Twilight said as her friends nodded and Pinkie with Spike came out of the kitchen with snacks.

"Hey princess," Spike and Pinkie said greeting their guest.

Celestia gave them a smile as she said, "Now that everyone's here, we can can watch the episode, right?"

"Of course," Twilight said,grabbing the remote and pressing play.

Interlude
(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: The gods of thunder may endure eternal rule, but in the ring together, they are anything but immortal.

"Oh my!" where seeing a fight between gods!" gasped out Rarity.

"So coool~!" cheered out Rainbow dash.

Boomstick: The mighty Thor, prince of Asgard...

"A god and a prince?" asked Applejack, surprised at the title combo.

"He seems nice," whispered Fluttershy.

While everyone was talking about the prince of Asgard no one noticed Celestia giving a surprised look at the first fighters introduction.

Wiz:...and Lord Raiden, defender of Earthrealm.

"So he's a guardian god," commented Celestia. Shaking of her previous shock.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE.

Thor
(*Cues: Thor (2011) - Sons of Odin*)

Boomstick: In Norse mythology, Thor is the god of thunder, strength, healing, and...oak trees? Well regardless, he was badass enough to get his own comic book.

"What's wrongs oak trees?" said Twilight with a glare. Still sore about what happened to her old home.

Background:
Real Name: Thor Odinson the Mighty
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 640 lbs.
Secret Identity: Dr. Donald Blake
Skilled Surgeon & Medic
Guardian of Midgard A.K.A. Earth
Superiority Complex