The Vampire Says Im the Chose...

By VampirerZz

An average teenage girl. One supernatural being. They're both forced together by destiny. She thinks shes hum... More

The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 1
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 2
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 3
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 4
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 5
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 6
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 7
the Vampire..Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 8
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 9
the Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 10
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 12
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 13
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 14
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 15
The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But why? Chapter 16

The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 11

1.5K 31 6
By VampirerZz

READ---

Hey!

I'm dissapointed that i never got 10 votes :L But oh well stories have to proceed :) Atleast i got 8 , so thanks to you guys!

But i do want 10 voted this time and i meen it! Other i will kill you! :D only jokin.

I am not putting the new characters in just yet.

So comment , what names shall i have??? Suggestions???

Ok enjoy this chapter.........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 11-

It had been a entire week and my lessons continued as they were.I had no problems except for Bria.She was easily dealt with.

Daniel and Nick helped me train but Daniel seemed keen to get me alone all the time. I was determined to know what he wnated to tell me , but Nick was always there , lately he has never left me alone , accept for now. His out hunting with with some of the other vampires.

So here i was , Nick free and sitting in my bedroom reading this book that i had collected from the library here.I know , hey have a library?, shocking.

Nick was with my everyday that it felt lonely without his annoying personality. Which i had now grown to get used to. I needed to speak with Daniel , it would be the only time to. I knew he would be in his bedroom, either listening to his music or with Bria. Jealousy was all i was gaining from seeing her , everytime i see them together it makes me sick. I also needed to think of a plan , to hurt her were she hurt me.

I decided to see what Daniel had wanted to tell me , but never actually said it. I tip-toed to his door then started to hear some moaning sounds coming from the room, is he hurt or something?

I shoved the door open and was immediantly regretting what i had just done. The view was revolting. Daniel was on top of a blonde pale skinned bitch. He was liplocking with her while he was feeling her boobs. I was discusted and quickly covered my eyes.

I looking through my fingers noticing , Bria was staring at me with a huge smirk on her face. Daniel looked up shocked and immediantly let go of her boob.

I was stil in shock but also more forzen from the fact he was wearing no top.

"Get out..Serena!!" Bria hissed. Daniel too nodded for me to go.

"Im..sorry..i.." Before i could speak i quickly shut the door and paced towards my bedroom.

When i arrived to my bedroom , Nick was sitting on my bed , tapping his foot impatiently. He looked up at my face and stared at me wide-eyed.

"What happened? are you ok?" I nodded and then realised i was crying. I lifted my hands to my face and wiped away the tears which was hanging on my cheeks.

"Yer...im fine..just poked myself in the eye. Silly me! "

He stared at me with the crease ofhis eyebrows.

"You poked yourself in both eyes?"

I stood there thinking of another lie but he interrupted me.

"Oh..if you do not want to tell me, its fine" He smiled.

I weakly smiled back then sat next to him on the bed and rested my head against his shoulders.

He stiffened for a moment butthen relaxed after a while.

"so..what do you want to do today?"

I shook my head , still having the memory of what i had just saw. How it had made me so jealous? why did i feel that way ? He's nothing to me , so why does he effect me in that way?

I was forced out of my thoughts by a hand waving in my face.

"Hello! Serena.."

I looked up and flickered my eyes to his.

"Yes...sorry was just thinking thats all"

He looked at me curiously then faced back to the door.

"Serena...."

i looked up , waiting.

"Yer...?"

He seemed frustarted now by the thought that was unknown to me in his mind.

"what is it..Nick?"

"This..."

He titled his heads towards mine and was staring at my lips.

My heart started to accelerate , i could not move.

He head was still moving towards mine and i immdeaintly close dmy eyes , waiting for him.

I felt his soft lips press against mine lightly , then became into it. I let my lips follow with his until i fel this lower lip tickle against my bottom lip , asking for entrance. I did accepted easily and the more i kissed him , the more i wanted him.

My mind was full of lust and i could not control myself.

I immediantly threw my hands around his neck and pulled myself closer to him , while pulling on his hair.

He gripped hold of my waist and pullled me onto the bed.

I did not try and pull away , instead i lied on the bed as he crawled on top of me.

We kept kissing desperately and i started to feel his finger tips trace the lines of my waist and up.

I hesitated then he stopped and he began kissing me again. His tongue was exploring my mouth as he slowly started to unbutton my top. I let him do it then i traced my hands down his chest then started to unbutton his shirt. I was lost in the lust when i heard a loud bang on the door. I pulled away shocked and froze , realisation hit me as i realised i had almost had it with a vampire!

I pulled away and buttoned up my t-shirt as i headed towards the door. I turned around and Nick was gone.

I pulled the door open and Daniel staring at me angrily.

"What was that!"

"what was what?" i asked innocently.

"Do not play innocent with me , i know you just shagged Nick!"

I stood there in shock and in fury.

"What! its not any of your business whether i 'you know'him or not! , you did not mind the fact that you was 'you know' Bria when i walked in!"

I shouted at the top of my voice. Anger was raging through my veins but i controlled it.

He stood there in shock then let out a huge breath which he must have been holding.

"Your..right i do not know what came over me" He shook his head sorrowfully and i actually forgave him that easily.

"What is wrong with me!" he shouted and i stood there frozen.

"what are you on about?" i whispered back.

"THIS!" he shouted and paced towards me.

"What are you.." before i could finish my sentence, i felt more soft lips touch mine but this time it sent a huge sensational shock through my entire body.

This time i felt something. He kissed me more and i let my lips move with his. His lip pressed against my lower lip again needing entrance and i accepted with much enthuasium then with Nick.The hot tingles that were going through my body was unimaginable. I needed him. He pulled me closer. And we continued to explore each others mouths.

The lust for him was unbelievable , the way he made my body feel was sending me crazy.

This time i pulled him towards the bed and he hesitated seeing if it was ok and i answered by kissing him more.

He fell on top of me then he done a fast move which was too fast for my eyes and he had no top on. I stood there wide-eyed for seconds then pulled him closer , closing the gap between our bodies. His body touched mine and yet again another hot sensation went through me. I moved my hands to his chest and i between to trace his six pack with my finger tips. He groaned then i giggled.

He furiously ripped my shirt from me leaving me wth my bra on underneath him. I flustered in embarassment and he just grinned.

I tried to cover myself but he just kissed me more , making me loose my concentration.

I was in trance with him and i began to softly trace my fingers down towards his belt and i began to loosen it. He kept kissing me and then suddenly he was na*ed on top of me. I was shocked. He moved his lips to my ear then whispered.

"Ive made it easier for you" I giggled once more then started to kiss him again leaving the entrance open for his tongue.

I lost my thoughts as all i could do was think about , how beauiftul he looked on top of me naked. He body was so pale and beauiftul , i was lost in it.

I gapsed out of the kiss and beathed heavily. When your kisisng a vampire , you still need to breath, i thought.

He started to unzip my trousers and my heart began to accelerate and my breath was caught in my throat.

"Its ok" he whispered , he waited and i nodded for him to proceed.

I gulped and he slowly pulled my trousers off my legs leaving me too also bare skinned under neath him , except i still had my kn*ckers and bra on.

"Not for long.." he whispered again and i giggled nervously.

He began to kiss me again and i felt the tips of his fingers trace my thighs and the hot tingles made me moan.

"I know i get them too.." I smiled realising what he said.

"You get them too"

He nodded and began to kiss me again. I felt his fingers sofly pressing against my thighs and then trailed towards my knicker line.

Then he hesitated then moved his hands to my bra instead and began to unloosen it. I let him do it and felt him freeze on top of me. I look up and realise a smirk was on his face then he whispered again.

"Your beauiftul"

i pulled his lustful look to me and i kissed him more.

He had unloosened my knickers and now i was n*ked too under neath him. I felt shy and began to blush alot. He rubbed my cheeks and smile.

"I love it when you blush" I blushed harder and move his lips to mine.

The hot tingles and sensations that he gave me went all not long and it was undescrible to know what i feel for him. I love him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

READ-

what do you think??? Huh????

Its a watty pad story , so i could not make it enitrely rude , so i kep tthe rest a secret for some of you to imagine how it went.

I want 10 votes remember!!!

and comment about new names for characters!

andddddd Fan! :)

Thank you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 4.3K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
7.3K 322 27
A lost soul trapped by his past hungers to prove that even the most innocent can be corrupted. So he makes a bargain with deadly consequences. In ord...
53.3K 828 18
Serena has always had a hard life. Her parents and brother despise her and she has not friends. Oh... and she can also tell when people are about to...
1.3K 283 65
In a world where mythical, supernatural species soundlessly spy on humans and hunt them down, lives a young woman who's oblivious to the consistent d...