Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

19.

2.3K 61 7
By desoo1

KAYLA

I wake up to strong, muscular arms wrapped around me. It's Kyro. My hair is everywhere, my legs are wrapped around his waist, and my arms are wrapped around his neck. His lips are resting my neck along with his head. he has me scooted up closer to the headboard. His hand is my ass. I can't even lie..I'm wet just by feeling and looking at him.

I shake him. "What Kayla?" He asks in a soft voice with his eyes still closed. I think long and hard if I want him to get up. "Nothing" I say. He grips my ass and kisses my neck. "What are you doing up this early?" He asks moving his hand up my back. "Nothing" I say.

He flips us over to where he's on top of me between my legs. This time I actually want it though. He looks at me. He starts grinding between my legs. I'm wet as fuck right  now. "Let me eat it" he says in my ear. I shake my head no. "Get out my room!" I tell him pushing him off of me.

"Huh?" He asks. "Huh nothing! Get the fuck out my room!" I semi-yell. "For what?"  He asks looking at me confused. "Nigga the only thing you wanted from was some pussy! Get the fuck out my  room! Get the fuck out my house! Get the fuck out my life!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

I'm so tired of being fucked over and letting people do that shit to me. I've been getting away from this shit all my life so i'm not letting him fuck me over too. "Kayla what the hell you talking about?!" he yells back at me. "Get out!" I say shoving him to the door. "Kayla you doing to much! I don't want you for your pussy! I been made it clear I wanna fuck with you strong! Ion know who fucked you over, but i'm not them! Kayla I swear to God! You want me? I'm here! I got your back! I'm here for you! You want a shoulder to cry on? I'm here! I'm not gone fuck you over Kayla! You just gotta  trust me!" He yells towering over with sincere in his eyes. I break down crying in his arms.

"I'm sorry" I sob. "You all good" He says hugging me back. "You gotta get dressed I wanna take you out today" he says. I really don't feel like celebrating my birthday today but I guess. I nid wiping my eyes.

I washed my body and my hair. I dry myself off and put my lotion and baby oil on. I put on my Kale crop top that ties in the back, my green looking breathable sweater on, matching shorts, my brown gladiator sandals. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked out the bathroom running my fingers through my hair. I see Kyro all dressed up. He looks up from his phone and smiles at me.

"You ready?" he asks looking me over. "Yea" I say nodding. "C'mon" He says grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs. I see Kyree dressed up too. "nigga I told you I wanted to take her out" Kyree says mugging Kyro. I roll my eyes at him. He signs turning around to Kaylee who's dressed up also. "You going with your big sister or staying with me?" Kyree asks Kaylee. "Stay with Kyree!" Kaylee says pointing at Kyree. I'm not even mad. "Okay" I say kissing her cheek.

Grace comes downstairs but she's not dressed though neither is Kaya. "You look cute babe" Grace says smiling at me. "Thank you Kyro is about to take me out" I tell her. She nods smiling wide. The room  falls quiet as everybody eyes go on me. I look at Grace as she starts squeling. "What?" I ask giggling. "Your blushing at the way Kyro is looking at you" Grace says smiling. "No I'm not" I mumble covering my face with my hands.

Kyro removes my hands from my face and hugs me. I hug him back laying my head on his chest. "Bruh i'm taking Kaylee out" Kyree says getting up shaking his head. He puts his shoes on. "where yall going?" I ask. "I need to know" I add. "Park" He say walking out with Kaylee and slamming the door. "You ready?" I ask Kyro looking up at him. "Yea let's go." He says picking me up bridal style and leaving out.

KYREE

I walk into the house with Kaylee after seeing Kyro and Kayla leave. "hey I thought you were taking Kaylee out" Grace says. "Naw" I say shaking my head. "What's wrong with you?" She asks shifting her hair to one side. I shake my head. "Nun" I say signing. "Tell me." She demands crossing her arms and glaring at me. "I'm not obligated to tell my problems and business to you" I say looking at Grace like she out her rabbit ass mind.

"Is it Kayla?" She asks staring at me like she trying to figure me  out. "What? Hell naw" I say looking at Kaylee. "Yes it is." She says. "No. it's not" I say leaning back on the couch. "Look me in my eye, and tell me it's not about Kayla" She demands. I look at her. "It ain't about her" I say shifting my eyes at her. "You can't even look at me" She says shaking her head.

"so what is it?" She asks sitting down on the couch by me. "How I know you ain't gone go back and tell Kayla?" I ask as Kaylee climbs into my lap. "I'm not. I mean even If I did.. I know Kayla she wouldn't care. She's focused on Kaylee. And talking to Kyro. Kayla is loyal as hell she wouldn't give you the time of day if she already fucking with Kyro. So. Get to talking" She demands. I shake my head sitting back.

"I know I use to bully Kayla and all, but that was before I knew how chill and real she is. Now that I know what Kayla is about and I know her personality and shit she remind me of me. I can't lie. She trynna make it happen for her and her family. Kayla a boss ass mothafucka, and I like dat." I say not letting my pride get in my way for once. Grace mouth is dropped. "Awe, that's a cute speech" Grace says.

"Well I don't know what to tell you. You in a lose, lose situation. Maybe you should stop being an ass whole all the time" Grace says sitting back mugging me while nodding her head. "Nigga are you bipolar? How the fuck you go from being happy to snapping on me and calling me ass wholes and shit?" I ask her. She shrugs her shoulders. "So we're throwing Kayla a party at yall trap or whatever. So I kind of gotta make some runs so are you coming with or staying here?" Grace asks standing up.

"I'm coming with" I answer letting Kaylee play in my curly jet black hair. "Let me go take a shower and get dressed and i'll be ready" Grace says going upstairs. She comes back down all dressed up with her baby. For her to be a white girl. She got a big ass and nice sized titties... But I'd still take Kayla over her any day.

Damn. I can't believe I caught feelings for a girl I use to bully. And I can't even have her because my ugly ass Uncle got to her first, and she don't even want my ass. Of course I'd never admit this to Kayla but these are my thoghts who can hear except for me.

Grace made some runs to get Kayla's birthday cake and decorations. She decorating the trap right now while the boys sit back smoking while  looking at her ass jiggle. "Should I buy me a watch or a aquarium" Grace raps to herself as No effort from Tee Grizzly booms through the trap. "A white hood bitch, with big boobs and ass. Mane where you find her?" G asks. :Nigga, chill that's ole girl Kayla's friend" I tell him. He nods looking at Grace.

"Aye man Roscoe calling you from the back" Lako tells me. "aight" I say getting up. Roscoe iis my Uncle too and my crack-headed, no good ass momma is his sister. "Wassup Unc?" I ask him taking a seat across from his desk. "You and shawty did good on that lick yall hit on ole dude so imma make yall partners. When you see her give her this." He demands handing me a rubber banded stack of money. "How much?" I ask flicking it with my thumb. "Million" He answers handing me another stack. "This one for me, right?" I ask. He nods lighting a blunt.

"Aight see you round." I tell him before putting the 2 mili in my pants. "I need you and shawty to hit a lick tonight and make a drop tomorrow morning" He tells me handing me a file with the information of Joseph. "Mane what! Joseph my nigga you expect me to dog him out and kill him like dat? Mane dat shit foul and cold as hell!" I snap. "Yea, you just described life. I don't care who he is to you. I took that lil nigga in and paid his momma bills when they had the struggle, kept food in they fridge and cabinets, clothes on they back, and kept my dick in his momma stomach when she asked for it, and he turned around and stole money from me, just to hand it over to that nigga Jerry. Either you and shawty can kill him or I will!" He snaps. I sign face palming myself. "I got you unc." I say leaving out.

KAYLA

"Aye my brother wanted to talk to you about hitting more licks for him." Kyro says looking over at me. "And then you can take me out to eat?" I ask. "Hell yea babygirl" He says smiling at me. I smile looking out the window. We pull up to the trap. Kyro comes on my side and opens the door for me and grabs my hand. He walks me to the door and open it. There are decorations everywhere and a cake that has my name on it.

"What the hell is this?" I ask walking smiling wide. "Happy birthday Kayla!" They all yell. I start laughing as the Lil Bossie Fuck The Police starts booming through the trap. Everybody starts rapping to the lyrics. "Without that badge you a bitch in a half!" I rap. I like this song. Everybody up in here lit as fuck. This shit to the extreme.

After they party was over everybody helped clean up. I throw the last of the decorations in the garbage can. Kyree walks over with Kaylee. "Hey Kay you have fun at the park?" I ask her. "No park" She says confused. "You didn't take her to the park?" I ask Kyree. "I was, but my head started hurting so we headed back home." He says looking at me. I nod pulling some of my hair behind my ear. "Here" He says handing me a stack of money. My mouth drops. "Thank you Kyree." I say side hugging him. "You actually got a heart" I add laughing. "That's not from me. That's for the lick we hit" He says walking away.

We just pulled up to the house. I get out and go in. Jack runs up to me. "Hey boy" I say laughing as he licks my hands. I smelled him. "Your musty ass needs a bath" I say as everybody else walk in. I get up from the floor and look at Kyro. He's starring at me while biting his lip. "We hitting a lick tonight" Kyree says to me. "What? Noooo" I whine. "Kyro was gonna take me on a date tonight" I say burying my face in Kyro's chest. "We can't move it to another night or some shit?" Kyro asks.

"Nigga if we could I would! You wanna move it ask Roscoe!" Kyree snaps while heading out the room. Kyro asked Roscoe and he said no. So me and Kyree are gonna leave early so I can still have time to go out with Kyro. We're in the car right now and i'm looking over this file of Joseph. We pull up to Auntie Jackie's house and like always her car is not there.

I get out the car along with Kyree. I walk up on the front porch. "Kayla what the hell you doing? you can't just bust up in somebody house like that!" Kyree whisper-yells. I lift the flower pot plant up and grab the key.  I open the door going in. I hear sobbing coming from up the stairs. I slowly make my way up the stairs. I look into my mom's room and see her sobbing on the bed. She looks a hot mess.

I bet this is about Jerry. I hear moans come from Joseph room. I slowly open the door. I'm bout to come in and out get this over with. I aim my gun at his back as he hits a girl from the back. I shoot him making the girl scream as he falls on top of her. I shoot her in the head to shut her up. My mom rushes into the hall. "Here's the cleaning crew number" Kyree says handing my mom  a card. She can't see our face because it's dark in thee house. I look at her one last time before heading towards the stairs.

"Wait!" My mom says. I turn around. "Kill me too" She begs as she breaks down crying. I shake my head walking out with Kyree. I hop in the car. "How did you know where they key was?" Kyree asks eyeing me suspiciously. "That's my cousin" I tell him. "Mane you foul as fuck! Why would you kill yo own cousin just for some money?" He asks looking at me with hate in his eyes. "He did some foul shit to me. I do some foul shit back." I say biting my fingernails.

Kyree shakes his head. We pull up to the house. I got dressed and went out with Kyree he took me on a yacht which held a party, and it was fun and lit as fuck. We're in the car now. "You had fun?" He asks looking at me smiling. I nod. "I've never been on a yacht before." I say smiling. He nods smiling to himself. I really do be wondering what goes on in his head when he smiling.

We pull up to the house and get out. I walk in with Kyro behind me. "Hey how was it?" Grace asks looking up from her phone. "Good. We went on a yacht party." I say sticking my tongue out. "Luckyyyy" Grace whines. Kyree comes from out the kitchen with no shirt on and sweat shorts, with pasta in his hand, and Kaylee is on his back.

Kaylee sticks her hand in his bowl and eats one of the pasta strings. "stop Kay your hands are dirty." Kyree says laughing. "What are you doing with your shirt off in my house?" I ask Kyree. "Chilling" He says sitting down. I shake my head. "You give me a headache" I say plopping down on the couch by Grace and looking off her phone. "You give me a boner" Kyree says eating some more of his pasta.

"Shut yo uglass up" Kyro says. Kyree keeps eating his food. Kaylee puts her face in the bowl and eats some more pasta. Kyree smacks his lips. "Kaylee, mane here." He says handing her the bowl. "Thank you" She says eating some more. I laugh.

Kyree put Kaylee to bed. "I'm leaving out" Kyree says dapping Kyro off. "What you up to nigga?" Kyro asks Kyree as he puts a shirt on. "Going home." He says walking out. "What is his problem?" I ask. Grace comes out the kitchen. "Huh?" She asks. "I was asking what was wrong with Kyree." I say looking at her. She looks at me and Kyro and walks out.

"She knows" I tell Kyro. I changed into some tights and a tee. "Kayla you gone be hot as hell tonight" Kyro says walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "What you mean?" I ask him. "You know how hot Grace be having it in the house at night" He says. I shrug my shoulders looking at him. I bite my lip. He so fucking fine. "See some you like?" Kyro asks trying to tease me. "Shut up" I say blushing.

He walks out the bathroom and comes over by me. "Stop your wet" I say as he trys to hug me. "You wet too" He says hugging me. I burst into laughter. "You play too much" I say wrapping my legs around his waist. He kisses me on my neck. He starts sucking on my neck. I let out a light moan. I need him right now.

"Eat it" I say. "you sure" He says with a raised brow. I nod looking him in his eyes. "Naw, you aint ready" He says laughing as he gets up. I grab him by his arm. ""I'm forreal" I say. "No. We need to wait. We not even together yet." Kyro says. I throw my head back. "Please. I need a stress reliever." I whine. "Kayla no." He says. "Fine" I say plopping down on the bed.

-

-

COMMENT
-
VOTE
-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
440K 16.4K 63
This Could be us is about a girl name Kimberly when her dad died when she was six things changed dramatically it was as if Kimberly's mom died with h...
158K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...