Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lov...

بواسطة darrelswonderland

A 17 year old Jedi Padawan named Darrel Pullie, trains to be a Jedi Master. Then he meets an old childhood fr... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Master
Chapter 2: Battle of Sullust
Chapter 3: Heroes On Both Sides
Chapter 4: A Spark of Love
Chapter 5: Overlords
Chapter 6: The Altar of Mortis
Chapter 7: Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 8: The Citadel
Chapter 9: Counterattack
Chapter 10: Citadel Rescue
Chapter 11: Padawans Lost
Chapter 12: The Wookie Hunt
Author's Note
Chapter 13: Date at Dex's Diner
Chapter 14: Water War
Chapter 15: Gungan Attack
Chapter 16: Prisoners
Chapter 17: A Death in the Family
Chapter 18: Kidnapped
Chapter 19: Slaves of the Republic
Chapter 20: Escape from Kadavo
Chapter 21: A Friend in Need
Chapter 22: The Lust
Author's Note
Chapter 23: A War on Two Fronts
Chapter 24: Front Runners
Chapter 25: The Soft War
Chapter 26: Tipping Points
Chapter 27: The Gathering
Chapter 28: The Test of Strength
Chapter 29: Bound for Rescue
Chapter 30: A Necessary Bond
Chapter 31: Sabotage
Chapter 32: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 33: To Catch a Jedi
Chapter 34: The Wrong Jedi
Chapter 35: Knight of the Republic
Chapter 36: Visiting Barriss
Chaper 38: Old Friends Not Forgotten
Chapter 39: The Phantom Apprentice
Chapter 40: Shattered
Chapter 41: Victory and Death
Epilogue

Chapter 37: Orders

1.2K 9 4
بواسطة darrelswonderland

The next day after Darrel's conversation with Yoda, Darrel was in his room talking to Ahsoka via hologram about his conversation with Barriss yesterday.

"Barriss believed that the Republic and the Jedi Order was breaking apart. She said that she needed to get out a message to them somehow." Darrel said.

"By bombing the Temple hanger?" Ahsoka asked.

"I guess so." Darrel replied.

"She could've tried to explain her beliefs in a less viloent way, she could've talk to someone." Ahsoka said.

"Barriss told me that she tried talking to Master Luminara about her troubled feelings about the Jedi, however, Luminara kept telling Barriss that she was incorrect." Darrel replied.

Ahsoka and Darrel both sighed and inhaled sharply.

"Did she say anything else?" Ahsoka asked.

"She asked if you were back in the Jedi Order." Darrel replied.

"And what did you tell her?" Ahsoka asked.

"I told her that you chose a middle road in life, and decided not to be a Jedi." Darrel replied.

Ahsoka slightly smiled and sighed.

"Things aren't really the same without you here, Ahsoka." Darrel said.

"At least you can come see me whenever you can." Ahsoka replied.

Darrel nodded and smiled at Ahsoka as he saw her blow a kiss at him, Darrel blushed and did the same.

"Be safe out there." Ahsoka said.

"I will." Darrel said.

Then Ahsoka's hologram faded away, Darrel sighed and opened the door to his door to see Anakin on the other side.

"Anakin, what is it?" Darrel asked.

"We're needed in the War Room, the Council received a report from Chancellor Palpatine." Anakin replied.

Darrel nodded and stepped out of his room and closed the door, and ran to the War Room with Anakin. Once they arrived in the War Room, they were greeted by Master Yoda, Master Windu, and Master Shaak Ti.

"You summoned us?" Anakin asked.

Shaak nodded and turned on the holographic projector, then two hologram figures appeared on the projector. The first hologram figure was Arc Trooper Fives, and the other hologram was Chancellor Palpatine on the ground in fear.

"We've received a report from the Chancellor that Arc Trooper Fives went mad and tried to assassinate him. Master Shaak Ti was at the scene and chased down until Fives escaped." Mace said.

"I can't believe Fives would try to assassinate the Chancellor." Anakin said in disappointment.

"The Kaminoan chief medical scientist, Nala Se, feels a virus corrupted the clone's inhibitor chip, which has led to this behavior. ARC trooper Fives feels he is the victim of a plot, Separatist or otherwise." Shaak explained.

"What is an inhibitor chip, Master Ti?" Darrel asked.

"Nala Se says the inhibitor chips are to make the clones less aggressive, and more compliant to orders." Shaak replied.

"All security and clone forces on Coruscant have been ordered to join the manhunt. The Chancellor has been moved to his Senate quarters, and the perimeter has been secured. However, Jedi involvement has not been requested." Mace said.

"That's a little odd, isn't it?" Anakin asked.

"Hmm. Discover the truth we must." Yoda said.

"If there is a plot involving the clones, we must get to the bottom of it." Mace said.

"What's the plan, Master Windu?" Darrel asked.

"We will investigate quietly, undercover. We must make sure this clone is not killed." Mace replied.

"Me and Darrel handle this investigation. Fives was part of the 501st Legion, If Rex, Darrel, and I find him, he'll trust us." Anakin said.

"Be wary. Since Fives removed his inhibitor chip, he may no longer be the man you once knew." Shaak said.

Anakin and Darrel nodded in acknowledgment and left the War Room.

"Where is Rex anyway?" Darrel asked.

"I'll contact him." Anakin said.

Anakin pulled out his holo communicator to contact Rex, then a hologram of Rex appeared on the communicator.

"General Skywalker, General Pullie." Rex said as he saluted.

"At ease! We need your help to find Fives." Anakin said.

"Where shall I meet you both?" Rex asked. 

"Outside the Jedi Temple." Anakin replied.

"Right away, General." Rex said.

Then Rex's hologram faded away, and the two Jedi Knights went to the entrance of Temple and awaited Rex's arrival. Moments later, a Republic Police Gunship approached the Temple, and landed near Darrel and Anakin. Then the cockpit opened, and Rex came out and walked towards the two Jedi Knights.

"Greetings Generals, what's our first move." Rex asked.

"Where could Fives go to blend in?" Anakin asked.

"Hmm, isn't there a Clone Bar in the city?" Darrel asked.

"Yes, it's down 79." Rex replied.

"Then, we'll start there." Anakin said.

The two Jedi Knights and Rex walked to the Republic, until Rex's holo communicator was beeping, he answered it and a hologram of Arc Trooper Kix appeared on the communicator.

"Rex, it's Kix." Kix said.

"What's up, Kix?" Rex asked.

"Well, Fives was just here in the bar, he told me he wanted to talk to you and General Skywalker alone." Kix replied.

"Where is he now?" Anakin asked.

"He gave me coordinates to give you guys, forwarding them to you now. Good luck." Kix replied.

Then the hologram of Kix faded away, and another hologram appeared, it was a map, with coordinates that shown Fives' location.

"He's in Sector I-9." Darrel said.

Then the two Jedi Knights and Captain Rex continued walking to the gunship. Darrel went inside, while Anakin and Rex enter the cockpit. Then the gunship started to power up, and took off into the city. Moments later, they arrived at Sector I-9, the two Jedi got out of the gunship and looked around,  as Rex left his helmet in the gunship.

"Well, these are the coordinates Kix gave us. Let's hope Fives is inside." Anakin said.

"Eh, I hope he knows what he's doing." Rex said.

When they entered the room, it looked like a storage unit with many crates, it was also dark. Anakin and Darrel ignited their lightsabers for light, as Rex took out his pistols just in case.

"Fives? Fives, we're here."  Anakin said.

"I'm here too, Fives." Darrel said.

"Come on out. We just want to talk to you." Anakin said.

"General Skywalker, thank you. Thank you for trusting me." Fives said.

"No problem, Fives." Darrel replied.

"Now, have you come without troops?" Fives asked.

"We have." Anakin replied.

"Put down your weapons, then." Fives requested.

"I don't think so, Fives." Anakin replied.

"Please, sir! Please, I'm unarmed." Fives pleaded.

Anakin nodded at Rex and Darrel. Then Darrel deactivated his lightsaber, and placed it on a crate, as did Anakin.

"All right. I'm putting my pistols down." Rex said.

Rex put his pistols on top of the crate, next to the lightsabers and stepped back from the weapons.

"What are we here for, Fives?" Anakin asked.

"I need your help." Fives replied. 

"We know you do. We know you're not well. It's been rough for you these past couple days." Anakin said.

"I'm not crazy! Please, please, just just hear what I have to say." Fives cried.

Then Anakin saw Fives in the shadows and slowly approached him.

"We're here to help you, Fives. Just come with us. Let us take you back to the Temple." Anakin said.

Suddenly, a Ray shield was activated, trapping the Jedi Knights and Captain Rex inside of the shield.

"No!" Anakin shouted as he pounded on the shield in frustration.

Then Fives stepped out of the shadows, and approached the shield. He looked very anxious and afraid as he tried to calm down.

"I just need you all to listen to me. Please!" Fives cried.

"I'm not really sure we have any other choice." Anakin replied.

"Just tell us what's going on, Fives." Darrel said.

"I was framed because I know the truth about a plot, a massive deception." Fives said.

"By whom?" Rex asked.

"Well, there's a sinister plot in the works against the Jedi. I have proof of it. I can prove that everything that I know is true beyond a shadow of a doubt!" Fives replied.

"Show us the evidence." Anakin requested.

"The evidence is in here." Fives replied as he pointed to his head. "It's in here. It's in all of us, every clone."

"What is it?" Rex asked.

"Organic chips built into our genetic code to make us do whatever someone wants, even kill the Jedi." Fives replied.

Anakin nodded and inhaled deeply, he really wants to help Fives, but Fives' claims sounded a little absurd.

"Let's just get you some help first. Then we can review everything." Anakin said.

"It'll be okay, Fives. We'll sort this out." Darrel said.

"Ah, you don't believe me!" Fives yelled.

"Fives, we are listening to you." Rex replied.

"We only want to help." Anakin said. 

"How do I know you're not tricking me? How do I know it won't be a trap?" Fives asked.  "The Chancellor will try to kill me. I promise you that!"

"The Chancellor?" Anakin asked.

"He's in on it! I don't know to what extent. But I know he orchestrated much of this. He told me in the medical bay!" Fives replied.

"He told you? When you tried to assassinate him?" Anakin asked.
"You have gone too far, Fives. The Chancellor isn't capable of what you claim."

"He is! I swear to you, General. You have no idea!" Fives cried.

Just then, Commander Thorn and muitple Clone Troopers with red markings on their armor entered the room and ran towards Fives.

"Stand down, trooper. Get on your knees!" Thorn ordered.

Fives turned around and panicked.

"No, no , no, stay back!" Fives cried.

Fives looked to his left to see Rex's pistol and the Jedi's lightsabers, then he looked back at the Clone Troopers that was charging towards him.

"Don't do it, solider!" Thorn said.

"Get away from me!" Fives yelled.

Then grabbed one of Rex's pistols, but before Fives could shoot, Commander Thorn shot at Fives' body. Fives groaned softly and dropped the pistol, he struggled to breath and fell to the ground.

"Fives!" Rex cried.

"Get this Ray Shield off!" Anakin yelled.

One of the Clone Trooper shot where the shield was originated from, causing it to be deactivated. Then Rex dropped to his knees and lifted Fives up a little.

"Call for help! We need a medic!" Rex ordered.

"Rex, this... It's bigger than any of us than anything I could have imagined. I-I never meant to... I only wanted to do my duty." Fives said.

Fives started breathing slowly, but Rex shook him a little to try to keep him alive for a few more moments.

"Fives. Stay with me, Fives!" Rex cried.

"The mission... The nightmares. They're finally over."  Fives said.

Then Fives became motionless as his head tiled to the left and his eyes closed. The other Clone Troopers gathered around in a circle around Fives' body, and put their hands on their hearts, so did Anakin and Darrel. Later, at the Chancellor's office, Anakin, Darrel, Master Windu, and Master Yoda, informed the Chancellor about Fives' death.

"A tragic situation, indeed." Palpatine said.

"About the clones' breakdowns, have we discovered any new evidence?" Mace asked.

"I've had my own personal doctors examine both bodies. It appears Nala Se did miss something in her examination." Palpatine replied.

"Both bodies? You mean another Clone Trooper had a breakdown?" Darrel asked.

"Yes. Arc Trooper Tup had a breakdown during the battle of Ringovinda, he shot General Tiplar. He was taken to the clone planet of Kamino to be examined, and Fives went along with him." Anakin replied.

"And Doctor Nala Se reported that Arc Trooper Fives removed the inhibitor chip from Arc Trooper Tup's, and shortly after, Tup died." Palpatine replied.

"Another cause your doctors found, Chancellor?" Yoda asked.

"A parasite. Native to Ringovinda. Probably in the canteen of water they both shared. It did cause the inhibitors to decay, once the parasite had taken hold. It is very rare. However, just to be cautious, we have prepared an inoculation for every Clone Trooper in our army." Palpatine replied.

"So I guess it's over, then?" Mace asked.

"Yes. We can finally put this whole wretched situation behind us. We must direct our attention back to the war at hand. Each day we grow closer and closer to victory." Palpatine replied as he turned away from the Jedi and smirked.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.7K 554 43
She was a slave until Count Dooku found her. Ever since, Ahsoka Tano has been trained to become his apprentice. Her sole goal is to please him, to be...
55.9K 866 27
A young jedi embarks on a great adventure throughout the galaxy what will this adventure entail? find out here
67.1K 1.8K 89
Taking on a Padawan Learner was at the very bottom of Anakin Skywalker's bucket list. No, scratch that - it had never been on there to begin with. Ye...
1.5K 22 13
At age 3, Anakin Skywalker was taken from the slave planet, Tatooine. At age 9, he was taken under the wing of Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. At age 15...