Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

Muggle-born-fayzian tarafından

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... Daha Fazla

Contents
Home
Return
Disbelief
Prepare
Recognition
Alive
Betrayed
Cheat
Fight
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
Instinct
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Glow
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Decision

480 12 10
Muggle-born-fayzian tarafından

Decision : a conclusion or resolution
reached after consideration.

"You look concerned." One of the twins noted.

Akio was in fact concerned, his comrade had just vanished into thin air, his sister was nowhere to be seen, and he now had to fight these freaky siblings on his own. But he wasn't going to give the child the satisfaction of being right. So he choose to stay silent. Instead he decided to attack the other twin, the one who had fired his own attack back at him. Names weren't important. Even the author can't remember which twin had which power, they're not important characters, they're really just symbols for Akio and Akira's past and how evil Kokuzo is, and let's be honest, y'all here for Rogue so you don't really care either. Either way I'm gonna go re-read the previous chapters and find out which was which.

Surprisingly enough when Akio attacked the female twin, the exact same thing happened. His attack got fired back at him, luckily this time he could dodge it.

He tried the boy, it didn't hit him and instead was fired back at him again by his sister.

Akio found himself getting really frustrated.

"Let me get this straight." He pointed at the boy, Hikari, "you absorb my attack," he then moved his finger to the girl, Kurai, "and you fire them back at me, that's how your powers work."

In the most patronising way possible for two thirteen year olds to an eighteen year old, the twins nodded proudly. Both of them mocking him on how he should receive a gold star for his achievements.

After working this out, Akio now had to think about how in earth he was going to defeat them. He couldn't just hit them until they gave up, because they'd hit him back with his own god damn strength, so it was safe to say he was puzzled. But in no way going to give up.

Meanwhile Akira was sitting around the corner, still invisible, hands wrapped around her legs and head buried in her knees. A position she was used to but hadn't done in a long time. Those twins had brought up some horrible memories, ones Akira would rather forget than suffer, it was natural for her to curl up and cry whenever they resurfaced. The way they repeated the exact words her stepfather had told her, it just made her shiver.

Her brother seemed to be less effected, of course, he had always been less abused than her, not to say he wasn't scarred. He seemed to be able to take the words with nothing but anger for the way they made Akira feel. She was envious of that. His strength was something that could always be admired. Despite everything they had been through, Akira had never seen him break, or fall, or give up; and when Akira did, he was always there for her.

With these thoughts in mind, determination shot through Akira. Her step father wasn't here. Those kids were nothing but an echo of the past, the past that was burning and dying in the ground. For all Akira knew, her step father could be watching this right now, grinning at the scars he's inflicted. Laughing about how easily she gave in. Proud of the way a mere echo of himself made her tremble.

She stood up.

Minerva lunged at you, which you dodged. You hadn't really been given the opportunity to observe her magic since the games started, especially since she only joined late in the games. You could imagine this fight going really wrong. Plus there were the rules that your team mates had set, don't fight anyone bigger than you. It was easy to assume that the woman, the whole of Sabertooth bowed down to, was bigger than you.

It didn't help that she seemed to be luring you away from your original fighting spot to somewhere else. She obviously had something planned, and honestly, you didn't want to deal with it.

Unlike Itzal, she was one for talking, out of plain cockiness probably.

"I'll say you caught my interest in the games so far," she mused, "you're pretty strong I'll admit, but you don't seem to use magic."

You lunched at her, hoping that you could harm her, then perhaps run. Taking how much of a passive aggressive bitch you were yesterday, you weren't up for losing your five points to her. To concentrated to reply, she successfully dodged all of your attacks and was continuing to lure you away.

"I'm not the only one it seems," you seemed to be able to place a hand on her cheeks, suggesting she was in thought, "you seem to have caught Rogue's eye too."

You paused for a moment, a part of you wanted to question her on this. How does she know? Is he obvious about it? What even is it? I mean, from what you saw Rogue didn't seem like the type to gossip, but gossip about what? You weren't even sure, you weren't even sure if he knew about you, and if he did how??

"I guess you noticed," she nodded, "I am kind of curious about your relationship but-"

Suddenly a loud crash could be heard from the distance. This caught Minerva's attention but it didn't seem to distract her enough for you to do anything.

"Oh dear, well that was quick."

You watched the dust fly up into the air from a distant area, clearly a building had collapsed, clearly by a power bigger than you.

"I was meeting with Erza and Kagura before I found you," she seemed to care less about her upper hand fight, "will you be joining us?"

You weren't sure if you really had a choice, but you tried with the option you would go for if you did.

"No thanks, got other engagements," she stepped backwards, about to make a break for it. Minerva, clearly thought other wise, and as you took mother step back; she tried to catch you in her strange multidimensional powers. You caught a glimpse of it, but only for a moment.

You managed to cut though it, and make a run for it. You ignored how poorly the last 500 hundred words had been written and focused on what was ahead of you rather than behind.

Minerva scowled to herself, figuring that the ten points (she assumed) where Erza and Kagura were worth more than you. So made her decision to leave you. However, you could say she was a little disappointed, yesterday you had challenged her, and her pride told her to fight. But winning the games was much more important for her pride, if they lost she'd have to run away for an arc or two.

To your surprise, you ran away without problem, Minerva could of pulled you back, but you assumed the massive building collapsing was more important than you, so you slowed down and decided to take more care of your surroundings.

Your mind turned to Akio, you knew he was okay on his own but couldn't help but feel slightly worried, it was one against two and he had no one to watch his back. But you were more worried about Akira, those twins caused a waste of strength in the girl. She was like her brother, the way she fought was the same, her strength clearly didn't match his but she had a chance. By his side she would be a great help, but she was terrified, you didn't even have to ask why. Emotionally she might be struggling, that's why you were worried for her.

After a while of looking for Akio and not finding anyone at all, you turned a final corner before changing your decision.

You peaked your head round, trying not to be spotted by any other teams, but saw someone much more interesting.

You watched him cautiously, he was walking up some stairs, seemingly just wandering looking for someone to fight, probably like everyone else. Sabertooth were seriously cocky going around by themselves.

You narrowed your eyes at him before turning them to the ground. I could beat him. You knew you could, you had the advantage unless your brother had been lying to you. Earn your team another point, expose your magic. Nervously, you bit your nails, you had never even thought about a confrontation between the two of you, at all.

You weren't sure what overpowering emotion caused you to leave your corner and follow him up the stairs, things would be completely different if you hadn't. Harder, definitely. It secured the answer of something you wouldn't even think about until after the whole ordeal was over.

Who was scared of who?

*********************

The quote from the description, next chapter I promise.

Or the one after that, depending on whether I decide to return to Akio and Akira in the same chapter. I've gotta go back to Marie too, maybe I'll do those three in the same chapter, but it wouldn't be very long....

Sorry this ones a bit short too, sorry. You know how crap I am at writing fighting scenes I've been putting it off for a while that's why this one took so long.

But a positive, this point onwards is climatic, the proper story starts after this! I'm sorry it took twenty chapters :( that's how you can tell this will be a long story, it might even make two parts 😂

Anyway, meeting Rogue, and then remeeting future Rogue, all happens after this. It's the turning point of the story!

Sorry it took so long.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.9K 1K 31
How can you trust him when you can trust no one.
37.2K 902 21
This was a book I wrote when I was 11 leave me alone. I was illiterate. You're a Sound Dragon Slayer called (Y/N) and you're Natsu's adoptive sister...
335K 11.9K 26
You have been a member of Sabertooth for years and you are a part of the Dragon Slayer Trio along with Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. You and Sting...
212K 5.7K 37
❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❞ [Y/N L/N] is one Fairy Tail's many resident Dragon Slayers - the Sound Dragon Slayer. After seven y...