Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

17.

2.6K 76 9
By desoo1

KAYLA

(Kyro in mm🙄)

"Girl He was so fucking fine" I tell Grace as I get ready. I put on a red tank top, with some bleached pants, and my red and white Jordan's, and my black, red, white, wind breaker.

"And He was complimenting you gurl you better keep em'." She says strapping Kaya in her car seat. "I don't want too get attached it always ends up bad for me.." I say grabbing Kaylee's hand.

We just got them in the car and left from ihop now we're waiting on Kaylee to get done eating so we can drop her off and go to Five Guys.

"Done Kayla" She says. I get out and wipe her face off. I get her out the car and walk her to the door. "You look very cute today Ms.Kayla" The woman at the desk says.

"Thank you and you too" I handing Kaylee to her. "Hi Mr.Kyree." The woman says waving to someone behind. God dammit. That nigga shows up everywhere. I turn around and he's right in-front of me.

I look down and see some cupcakes in his hands. He starts staring me down licking his lips. I roll my eyes before brushing pass him.
"Bye Kay" I say before leaving out. I hate Kyree and I don't even know him like that.

I hop in the car. "Wasn't that, that dude you got to fighting with at school?" She asks. I nod my head driving out the parking lot. "You gone drive the car back to the hotel?" I ask. She nods her head.

When we pull up, we see him in the same car I saw him in yesterday night and he got the window rolled down bumping to some music. While on his phone. "Damn girl he is fine." Grace says smiling. I nod my head while getting my red bandanna out the back.

I tie it around my mouth and nose and get out. I open his door and get in. He looks over at me. "If you don't take that off" He says referring to my bandanna.

"No." I say looking forward as he drives out the parking lot. "You so stubborn." He says shaking his head. He stops at a red light and looks over at me.

He's eyeing me suspiciously. "What nigga?" I ask in my Detroit accent. "Your eyes were brown yesterday now there hazel" He says looking at me like he caught me in a lie. "My eyes change color everyday baby boy" I say looking at him.

"Awe okay babygirl" He says smiling. " I never got to name..what is it?" He asks me. "Savage" I say trying not to laugh. He looks at me. "You play too much." He says.

We pull up to a mansion. "This cute." I say getting out. "Cute? This gorgeous." He says looking at me crazy. I shrug my shoulders. "I've seen better." say walking behind him. "Lived better too." I mumble.

"Awe you so funny.." He says pulling me to the side of him. He wraps his arm around me. I take his arm and place it around his shoulders. "This business. At least act professional" I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm the nice one, but you don't wanna be on my bad side. I'm not usually this nice to people when I first meet them so if you want me to be an asshole to you and not try to help you out and shit." He says looking at me. I roll my eyes remaining quiet.

He walks through the door with me behind, letting the weed smell hit my face. "Gotdamn" I say touching my bandanna where my nose is. Kyro chuckles. "We got some stoners up in here" He says laughing.

"Damn who is this? she fine as fuck!" One dude says looking me over. I flip him off. "Hurry up, my patience isn't long." I say getting irritated. "Aight." Kyro says walking further to the back.

He opens a door to a office. "Don't be rude..he don't tolerate that shit" Kyro mumbles in my ear. I nod my head following him in. "Wassup? Kyro who dis?" A big buff man asks Kyro.

"This is Savage" Kyro says laughing. "Savage?" The man asks. "Yup." I say nodding. "Wassup with the bandanna? You got herpes or some shit?" He asks. I look at him crazy. "No I just don't want people knowing who I am." I say.

"Why not? What you do?" The man asks giving me his undivided attention. "It's not what I do, it's what I've done." I say. "What have you done?" He asks. "Killed people" I say.

"Okay so what are you here for?" He asks me. "I don't know ask him" I say pointing to Kyro. "Look big bruh she got game, her shooting on point and shit, maybe she could be our personal hitman" he suggests. This better be giving me good money.

The big dude leans back. "You really think I'm boutta hire someone you found off the street?" The big man says looking at Kyro stupid. "I'm not off the street. I helped his ass out. If it wasn't for me he would have been dead." I say leaning back in chair while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Aight..can you hit a lick tonight?" The man asks. "Yea it whatever..how much the pay?" I ask. "How much you granting?" He asks. "500k a lick" I say. "How bout a million?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Fine by me" I say.

"Okay well I'm sending my nephew with you.." He says. "Kyree!" The dude calls. I feel a pounding ass headache. Mane omg! I see Kyree walk through the door. "You going on a hit tonight with Savage." The man says pointing at me.

"Who?" Kyree asks coming over by me. He looks at me surprised and crazy. "Problem?" I ask standing up. "You better sit yo ass down before I fold you up." He says sticking his chest out. "You put no fear in my heart. Fold me up then nigga." I challenge.

"Neither one of y'all folding shit. For you to be working with me I need to know who you really are. So you gone have to take off the bandanna." The dude says, making Kyro eyes light up and a smile spread across his face.

I untie my bandanna revealing my nose and glossed lips. "Damn!" Kyro says. "You finer than I thought you would be!" He says licking his lips. I smile at him. "Nigga what the fuck? She ugly as hell, and beat up." Kyree says.

"You better shut the fuck up before.." I say to Kyree. "Mane, chill she ain't did shit to you!" Kyro snaps cutting me off. "Mane whatever, meet here at 9" Kyree says walking out pissed.

"What's yo real name?" The big man asks. "Kayla" I say. "Aight Kayla, my name is Roscoe." He says. "Aight" I say walking out. "And she gotta fine face too, oh my gawd!" That dude says. I roll my eyes walking out.

We hop in the car. I see Kyree in his car smoking a blunt while listening to some music. We pull off. "So if your brother isn't his dad then how are you his uncle?" I ask. "My Sister is his mother." He answers. "Awe okay" He says nodding his head.

"Take me to this hotel." I say showing him the address of the hotel we sleep at. "You live in a hotel..you need me to buy you a house or some shit. You can come live with me if you want." He suggests.

"Naw, I'm good. I'm moving today." I say looking out the window at Kyree who's staring at us while hitting his blunt. He flips me off. I do it back to him as Kyro pull out. "Y'all so childish." Kyro says shaking his head.

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm really not it's just hat he is so irritating" I say rubbing my head. "What's y'all history?" He asks. "He use to bully me in school and one day he put his hand in my face and i stood up and punched him. And e started fighting." I explain to him.

"You that girl that he got to fighting with?" Kyro asks laughing. "My brother beat the shit out of his ass for that shit!" He says laughing, making me laugh. "Yea" I say looking out the window as we pull up to the hotel.

I unbuckle my seatbelt getting out. "At least you living in a luxury hotel" Kyro says getting out. "What you doing?" I ask touching my eyelashes. "I'm helping you move." He says coming over to me and grabbing my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "Holding your hand is that a problem?" He asks. "Yes" I say pulling away. "Why?" He asks turning to me. "Don't worry about it." I say brushing past him.

"Look c'mere" He demands grabbing me by my arm and turning me around. "Wassup wit you? Why won't you let me be nice and caring?" He asks me. I burst into laughter.

"I'm serious." He says sounding mad. He smacks his gums walking to his car. "Why are you mad?" I ask him. "Because I'm tryna fuck wit you, and be serious with you and you taking shit for a joke!" He snaps on me. "I'm sorry I'm not used to people being nice and caring to me." I tell him.

He closes his car door and walks back over to me. He grabs my hand and start walking. "It's this way Mr.Leader" I say tugging at his arm. "Lead the way then" he says.

I start walking to the room. I take the key out my pocket and unlock the door. "Yellow." I say looking at the bags and stuff on the ground.

"Hey girl!" I hear Grace yell as she comes from the back. "He cute. Hi, my name is Grace." Grace says shaking his hand. "Hey wassup." He says. "You ready to get this shit in the car?" She asks me. "Yeah" I say nodding.

After a while we got everything moved into the house and Kyro got bought us some furniture and got the cable turnt on early. "Thank you, you were a big help" I say side hugging him. "No problem Kayla" He says hugging me back.

"You gone pick Kaylee up?" Grace asks me. "Yea" I say grabbing my keys. "I'll drive you." Kyro says. "I got it." I say. "Kayla stop being stubborn and let him drive you" Grace says taking my keys.

"Fine" I say walking out with Kyro following behind me. We hop in his car. "Here's the address" I say showing him the address.

When we pull up to the daycare, I get out and go to the front desk. Kaylee comes running out. "Hey Kayla!" She says smiling wide. "Hey Kaylee." I say picking her up. She give me a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." I say laughing.

"Bye Ms.Kayla" The woman at the desk says waving. "Bye" I say leaving out with Kaylee. "Dang I don't got your car seat." I say. I put Kaylee in the back and put her seatbelt on.

"Hi!" She says to Kyro. "Hey babygirl" Kyro says smiling wide at Kaylee. "Pretty smile" She says laughing. "Thank you." He says admiring her. I get in the car and buckle my seat belt.

He drives us to the house. He stops the car as he pulls up to the new house. "We're home" I say to Kaylee. Kaylee squeals while clapping her hands. "Yay!" She says smiling wide. I laugh getting out.

We walk in the house and see Grace rocking Kaya to sleep. "Aye I got a question. What's that baby mixed with?" Kyro asks. "Black, White, and Puerto Rican." I answer. "So the daddy is black and Puerto Rican?" He asks. "Yea, The Daddy is my brother." I say.

"Word. What's his name?" He asks. "Ken." I Answer. "For real. Me, him and his cousin use to be tight even though they use to hang around that nigga Jerry. I went to his funeral." Kyro says. "Well I really wasn't looking around, when I was there." I say shrugging my shoulder.

"And she yours?" He asks me pointing at Kaylee. "No. My sister." I tell him. "Haven't you already asked me that?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "Probably" He says laughing.

After a while we sat and rest while Kyro played with Kaylee. My alarm on my phone goes off letting me know it's 8:00. I go into my new room. We already put our stuff out, and Kyro bought us some California King beds and got them here early for us.

"Dress in all black." Kyro reminds me. I nod. I close my bathroom door and take my clothes off. I hop in the shower.

When I got out, I heard my bedroom door close. I start drying off and putting my lotion on and baby oil. My hair is all wet and curly and shit. I forgot my clothes up in the bathroom.

I put the lotion and stuff up and take my blow dryer and flat iron out. I plug my stuff up and leave out of the room. My ass not paying attention.

I walk out the bathroom and Kyro was sitting on the bed. He looks from his phone. "What the fuck Kyro!" I say rushing back into the bathroom. "I thought left out" I say. "No Kaylee kept on coming in and out" he says laughing.

"Well get out so I can get dressed" I demand. "Aight." He says. I hear the door close. I walk it and put on my leather tights and tank top.

I open my door and walk into my bathroom. I start blow drying my hair. I flat iron my hair and put it in a middle part. "How the fuck on!" I say to myself remembering something.

I run down the stairs. "Grace" I say. "What?" She asks. "Where is Jack?!" I ask. "Oh I took him to the vet because he was running around and somehow pulled his leg out of his socket. He wouldn't let me put it back in so I dropped him off at the vet." She says.

"Why you didn't get him back?!" I ask. "I forgot." She says. Kaylee runs up to me. "Look Kayla." Kaylee says holding up a $50 dollar bill. I take it from her and hand it to Kyro. "I didn't give that to her." He says looking at me.

"Who gave this to you Kay?" I ask her. "Mr.Kyree he told me not to tell you." She whispers but everyone can still hear her. "Oh yea Kyree was shoul at the daycare dropping off cupcakes today." Kyro says.

I close my eyes right counting to ten. "Your cousin is so stubborn." I say. "You going like that or you gone put on a hoodie?" He asks. "I'm putting my hoodie on I just had to come down here and ask Grace about my dog that she left" I say looking at Grace as I go upstairs.

I go upstairs and put my black hoodie on. I put my black timberlands on. I go downstairs. "You ready?" Kyro asks. "Yea." I Answer. "Bye Kay. I love you babygirl." I say giving her a bear hug. "Bye Kayla. Come back soon." She says pointing her finger at me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I promise I will." I say before leaving out with Kyro. "My brother is thinking about letting you and Kyree be partners." Kyro says looking at em as he drives. I sign. "My cousin not really that bad when you get to know him." Kyro says.

"Okay." I say. When we pull up we see Kyree's car parked on the side of us. I put my bandanna on. "I look cute?" I ask. "Beautiful" Kyro says smiling wide at me making me blush.

I see Kyree mugging us through his window. I take a deep breath. "Nervous?" Kyro asks handing me his gun. I shake my head no. "I'm just tryna keep my calm with him" I say.

"You haven't gotten out the car yet though" Kyro says laughing. "I know but he bout to say something out the way as soon as he get out the car." I say looking over at Kyro.

I hear knocking on my window. I see Kyree standing there looking pissed. Kyro rolls the window down. "C'mon we gotta nigga to kill!" He snaps. I rub my temples before getting out. I shove my gun in my pants and pull my hoodie over it.

We walk to the back window, and see him in there getting high. We've been standing here for 10 minutes straight. I start screwing in my silencer. I start to bust the window until Kyree stops me.

"Stop" he whispers. "Why can't we just go on and shoot him?" I ask. "He paranoid" he answers. It's like when he's working he's a whole nother' Kyree. "Get ready to run." He warns. I nod my head.

He bangs his elbow on the window. I start running with Kyree behind me. All you can hear is shooting. "Wait til the nigga waist his clip." Kyree says. After he stopped shooting. Kyree punched window making it shatter.

We climb through and start shooting. I shot comes from the doorway hitting Kyree in his shoulder. "Fuck!" He groans. I start shooting back.

"The fuck?!" I say as more people start popping or from different directions. Me and Kyree starts shooting back. I turn my head and see a nigga fire the gun my way. I duck before hitting my head on the side of his kitchen island.

Something behind here it's boarded up. "What the hell Savage!" Kyree yells using my fake name. I stand up shooting and kick the blocks of wood in. A lot of weapons flood out of it. I pick the loaded machine gun, And start shooting.

I'm so glad this in the middle of nowhere because if he lived in a neighborhood the police would have been already. I tackle Kyree as a bullet fly his way.

I take 2'of the bombs I see on the ground by my foot. "Get out!" I yell. "Ian leaving yo stupid ass!" Kyree says shooting them with his gun. "I warned you" I say pulling the strings on the bombs and throwing they way.

"Get out!" I yell running to the back door. He starts running behind me. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and starts sprinting down the street as the house blows up.

Kyro jumps out the car. "Damn y'all blowed the night house up" He says laughing. "Y'all cute." He says to me and Kyree as he puts me down. "Shut up!" Kyree snaps. "Never." I say pulling my hoodie off.

"Kyro I'm hungry" I say out of breath. "Aight, where you wanna go?" He asks coming over to me. "Dandy's Fast Foods" I say jumping up and down and smiling wide. I tried them before and they food taste so fucking good!

"They food good as hell, I'm coming too." Kyree says. "Nigga we not staying there we going to her house." Kyro says. "Okay?" Kyree asks. "You can't show up to somebody's house without an invite." I say looking at him like he crazy.

"Watch me." He says pulling something out his pocket. He opens it with his mouth and pours it on his gun shot whom. We get in ours and drive off to Dandy's Fast Food. Kyree got there before us. "You not coming." I say laughing. "Watch me" He says sipping his drink and walking out.

We got our stuff and we started driving towards my house with Kyree following behind us. "Speed up." I say laughing. I start laughing hysterically as Kyro speeds up leaving Kyree in the dust.

We got to the house and Kyree probably still lost. Kyro phone starts ringing. "Hello" He says into the phone laughing. I hear yelling. "Can I send his crybaby ass yo address?" Kyro asks referring to Kyree. "Yea" I say taking a bite out of my food.

I hear footsteps come down the steps. "Kayla your eating not with me?" Kaylee grunts. "Kaylee it's not 'with not me' it's without me" I correct her wiping my mouth. She comes over to me. "You look cute in your onesie" I say hugging her.

She picks my sandwich up and takes a bite. "Kaylee you didn't even ask" I say looking at her. "You didn't ask me if I wanted any." She says. I get up and grab a knife out the kitchen. I cut her a small piece and hand it to her on a napkin.

She hops on the couch and starts eating as sponge bob comes on. The doorbell starts ringing. Kyro gets up and opens it. I see Kyree push his way through the door looking pissed. "Y'all play too much mane." He says shaking his head.

He takes his shoes off at the door and line em' up across the wall. "Hey lil mama" He says smiling wide at Kaylee. "Hi lil daddy." She says not taking her eyes off of the tv. He laughs. "You still got my present I gave you?" He asks Kaylee.

"Kayla took it." Kaylee says pointing at me. "Oh yea, that reminds me.." I say pulling the $50 dollar bill out my bra and handing it to him. "Have it. Yo titti sweat been all up on it" he says throwing it at me. I give it to Kaylee not caring anymore.

"Kayla you got some stuff to sew this up and wrap it?" Kyree asks. I nod going into the kitchen. I grab some paper towel and some stuff to sew and wrap his whom. I put the paper towel under his arm, I start sewing it up and he sitting there like it don't hurt. I wrap it up and clean the blood that dropped on my leather black couch.

"Ian even gone lie, them titties looking nice though. Can I touch em'?" Kyree asks. "You must wanna get thrown out?" I ask looking at him stupid. "I'm just fucking with you Kayla" He says in a chuckle.

After a while Kaylee fell asleep on Kyree's chest. I yawn. I get up and pick Kaylee up. "Are y'all slaving or staying the night?" I ask. "I'm staying." Kyro says looking at Kyree. "Me too." Kyree says.

I go upstairs into my room. I put Kaylee in bed, and go downstairs. I go back downstairs and clean up the mess. "You done with this?" I ask Kyree pointing at his bag. "Yeah wifey." He says smirking.

"Never." I say grabbing the bag and walking out and throwing it away. I go upstairs yawning. I go into my bathroom and take my pants and shirt off. I take a quick shower and put on my red Victoria panties and bra set.

I close my door and get in bed. My birthday is in 2 more days and I really don't feel like doing nothing for it. I don't feel like celebrating so I pray to God that Grace forgets my birthday.

-
-
COMMENT
-
VOTE
-
Love you❤️, bye 👋🏽
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
10.3K 298 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
8.8K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...