Love Galore (NOTCOMPLETED) |...

By adore_memi

Cover credit: @juicytiti ❤ In the streets of Harlem shit ain't always sweet. Too much shit goes down but ever... More

01. ||
02. ||
03. ||
04. ||
05. ||
06. ||
07. ||
08. ||
To My READERS
09.||
10. ||
11.||
12. ||
13. ||
Readers 😘
14. ||
15. ||
17. ||
18. ||
19. ||
20. || Kairi's 5th 🎉
21. || Aftermath
22. ||
23. ||
24. ||
25. ||
26. || ATL
Not An Update
27. || I Do
Hey Team Meshio!!!
28. || I Do Part 2
29. || I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife
30. || My Wife & Kids
READERS
31. || OUTRO
To My READERS
UPDATE‼
READERS!!
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Author's Questionnaire
46.
47.
48.
49.
READERS! PSA
Sky & Don Short

16. ||

12.6K 467 34
By adore_memi

Mill POV

I was cleaning my house listening to "Put that on Everything by Brandy", had it on repeat blasting it through the house. My lil sister was helping me because she felt like I was doing too much being pregnant and all. Maybe she's right but I had to find something to keep my mind off of Brandon.

All the shit that happened was fucked up forreal. And I just don't know how to feel, wanna reach out so bad but at the same time he did me foul. I thought I was doing right by my man in every way. And I'm just tryna be positive with this pregnancy, not tryna be stressing the baby out with our drama. I wanna have a healthy baby girl.

"Broooo. Sis this song gotta go with yo 90's throwback sad love songs and shit. Had this shit on repeat since you woke up damn." He was shaking his head, laughing.

"Leave me be nigga. What you doing up anyway it's Sunday? You normally sleep until 2 pm."

"Sis remember I gotta pick out a graduation outfit man gotta look sexy under my robe." I shook my head.

"You wanna take one of my cars? I'm prolly gone stay in the house today and finish cleaning." I was scared that I'd run into Mr. East so I had my ass put up. He don't get to see me.

"Yeah sis, Nari you wanna go with big bro?" Nari got all excited and ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Damn it's like that Nari? Fine I'll call Sky to come over."

"You do that with yo depressed ass. Look all imma say is you deserved better. If East cheated he don't deserve you sis. I do believe he loves you and shit happened but one thing for sure he was changing his ways for you. I don't know what happened in his head that night but he had mad love for my beautiful sis and this lil girl." He rubbed on my belly and my baby kicked. "See she know I'm stating facts." We laughed.

I gave him a peck on the forehead. He was a lil taller than me so I had to get on my tippy toes. "Everything will get better. I feel it I'm just on chill bro." He nodded his head. "Get Nari something to wear to for graduation too."

"Oh I was. See you later sis. Aye Nari come on." And they were out the door.

Cassius was with Momma East and her other great nephews. We still talked, hell it wasn't her fault that her son made a mistake. Plus she told me I had to keep her updated on the baby.

I got tired of standing so I laid on the couch and decided to check my Instagram. I seen I was tagged in a pic from Brandon.

@EastSav @MillyRock01 we miss you 😘 look at Kairi 😔😔

I left a comment under it saying:

@EastSav why you got my babe looking like a boy and bring her by to see me! I miss her.

I really did miss them forreal I just was afraid to let Brandon back in. Seconds later Brandon text me letting me know they were on their way.

I went to my room and threw one of my dresses on and threw my hair in a ponytail. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door.

I took a breather and walked to the door. Soon as I opened it Kairi ran to my legs and hugged em tightly. Brandon smirked. "Hey babe, you missed me?" I picked up and held her on my hip walking to the living room. Brandon followed behind.

"Yes!" She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I missed you to mommas." I sat on the couch and instantly Kairi started rubbing on my belly and the baby was kicking excitedly. "Your lil sister misses you too. You feel her?"

"Yeah!" She had so much excitement on her face it was so cute and I missed this.

"You gone speak or you just gone look at me this whole time Mr. East? Take a seat."

"How you and our baby doing?" He finally sat.

"We good you see she's moving around like crazy. That's my only concern right now making sure I push out a healthy baby." I was still holding Kairi til she whispered in my ear about going to play toys. "You can go play in Nari room, but don't make a mess." I put her down and smacked her lil butt, watching her run up the stairs.

"I hope for that too. Look Mill I miss you, I miss seeing your face everyday. I miss talking to yo goofy ass about whatever. I miss your lips. I miss our sex all that shit. I didn't mean for that night to happen, I honestly don't remember what happened that night. I'm tryna figure out still. But baby I love you and I really miss you."

He grabbed my chin firmly, making sure I wouldn't pull away from him. He kissed my lips so softly I couldn't resist but kiss him back. Oh my it felt so good being in his presence but I couldn't give in so fast.

I pushed at his chest til he let go. "I miss you too. It's hard to sleep without being laid up with you my dawg but you did me wrong I deserve better from you honestly."

"You do, lemme show you tho Mill. I'd never do this to you I real life don't know what happen that night."

"I know but you gotta give me some time Brandon."

He nodded his head. "That's coo I'll wait. But I want you to know I ain't out here doing me, I'm as taken as I wanna be baby. You got my everything right now."

"I believe you Brandon but maybe we just not meant to be right now. You know maybe this was a sign I don't know."

"Nah don't think like that. We gone be back together Mill. We got shit invested between us and you know it. If you love me like I know you do you wouldn't give up on the thought of us not like this. Think about it Mill. I can't lose you or my bond with the kids. You don't wanna lose your bond with Kairi. Do you?"

"No look all this shit just happened too fast. I'm hurt but I miss you get that right? You're the first nigga that has come in to my life and didn't leave because of my brothers and sister. Didn't treat me like a lame or some hoe out here in these Harlem streets!" I stood up off the couch.

"Baby calm down." He stood up grabbing my sides.

"No I didn't do anything to deserve this." I pushed him away and sat back down. "My life was going great. Got pregnant kinda unexpected but by someone I really love and I felt you loved me, whether you were drugged up or liquor gave you some courage but regardless you cheated on me. I need some time."

"I can give you that just don't give up Mill forreal." He bent down and kissed me on the forehead. "Kairi it's time to go, come say goodbye to Milly."

In no time I heard Kairi running down the stairs. "Why we leaving?"

"Kairi love I'll come get you tomorrow after I get out of class? Okay we'll spend some girl time together. Deal?"

"Yes!" She jumped in my arms and gave me a good ole hug and rubbing my belly.

"See y'all tomorrow."

"Bye Camilla." They left out and I immediately got up and called Sky so I wouldn't cry. Gotta stay positive.

East POV

I didn't feel too right about this meeting with Gabby but I had to. I had to find out what the fuck happened that night. None of the shit make sense, especially on Walt part man.

"Aye she just pulled in g." Don said peeking in my office at the club.

"Ight send her in."

A few seconds later she came in smiling. See Gabby was a pretty girl but she wasn't my type so I know I wouldn't have hit it. I like my girls natural, she had a lot of fake to her. Fake titties, ass and wore a lot of makeup.

"Hi Brandon."

"Hey Gabriela, take a seat." She sat in the chair in front of me. "So imma be straight up and ask you what the fuck happened?"

She looked puzzled at first but soon words came to her. "Your friend Walt. We know each other very well, we've been on and off fuck buds for years now. Well two weeks before that incident he had hit me saying he wanted to set one of his niggas up with me."

"I'm listening." The more she went on the more I got pissed off. "So you telling me this nigga been tryna set me up this whole time."

"Yes but he didn't tell me until a week later. When I seen you I wanted to tell you but you were with wifey and I promised not to blow the spot up but I had to. I feel like that was the only way you'd reach back so I could tell you. But he said he wanted you to break so you'd end up letting him take over the game for you."

"Look I believe you but it's something still missing up from this story. Not tryna offend you, but look you're beautiful and all but I'd never cheat on my Mill not even on a drunken night."

"I understand but all he told me was to blow down and you'd go I'm sorry."

"Nah it's coo, thanks for hitting me with this forreal. Appreciate it." I got up and gave her a side hug and walked her out my office.

This shit is crazy man I gotta handle this shit soon fasho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
18.4K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
897K 49.1K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...