Love Galore (NOTCOMPLETED) |...

By adore_memi

Cover credit: @juicytiti ❤ In the streets of Harlem shit ain't always sweet. Too much shit goes down but ever... More

01. ||
02. ||
03. ||
04. ||
05. ||
06. ||
07. ||
08. ||
To My READERS
09.||
10. ||
11.||
12. ||
13. ||
Readers 😘
14. ||
16. ||
17. ||
18. ||
19. ||
20. || Kairi's 5th 🎉
21. || Aftermath
22. ||
23. ||
24. ||
25. ||
26. || ATL
Not An Update
27. || I Do
Hey Team Meshio!!!
28. || I Do Part 2
29. || I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife
30. || My Wife & Kids
READERS
31. || OUTRO
To My READERS
UPDATE‼
READERS!!
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Author's Questionnaire
46.
47.
48.
49.
READERS! PSA
Sky & Don Short

15. ||

12K 479 94
By adore_memi

Mill POV

I was now seven months and getting bigger by the day. Me and Brandon were anxious and so ready for our baby girl to come but I was so annoyed with being this big. But Brandon aggy ass loved it but he wasn't the one dealing with body changes.

Lately we been doing great. Kids are happy, we're happy. He ain't been gone long lately so everything was peaceful.

Now Brandon and I were on our way out to eat with Sky and Don to celebrate me and Brandon's one year anniversary. It's been a month since the funeral and Don's been handling it well. Brandon's been a huge part of his recovery and I know Don is very thankful for that.

"Baby you look good." He reached over and rubbed on my protruding belly.

I put my hand on top of his. "Thank you I feel good too. How you feeling daddy?"

He smiled at me with his gold in his mouth. "I'm good bae forreal shit good. My lady good and the kids good, we about to eat good." We both laughed. "We some fat asses. I gained some weight messing with you." He kissed my hand after laughing.

"You gone have to take that up with her when she finish doing her time in the joint. She got two more months." I pointed at my belly and he was cracking up.

"Man gone being petty, let's grub." We pulled up to Tribeca and I was ready to eat. I seen that my sis was already here and I was hype.

"Look at you big booty!" Sky said getting up from the table to hug me. "Hey bro." She hugged Brandon while me and Don hugged. "So how our baby doing?" She looked back and forth at me and Brandon, which made his ass laugh.

"She good g, growing by the minute. She look just like me on the 3D pics we got." Brandon said. "Bro you gotta see them." He was talking more so to Don.

"You gotta lemme check it out bro. It's gone be another Akairi fucking shit up around here."

"She does look like Akairi, it's crazy!" I chimed in. "But you guys need to help us with the name. We still don't know. You guys are the god parents so y'all gotta help us with that."

"Damn bitch we gotta do everything and we ain't the ones expecting." Sky said laughing. "But I'll help damn must a bitch do everything." We laughed and Brandon and Don just looked at us like we was crazy as always.

"Hello, I'm your waitress, Gabby. Are you guys ready to order or do y'all still need time?"

East POV

I looked up hoping I was tripping but I wasn't. That was the stripper from a month ago and off rip she made eye contact with me. I just looked away, dreading this shit. "Bae what you getting?" Mill asked me, grabbing my hand.

"My regular baby." I guess Don seen what was up with me cause he nudged me under the table and gave me a look. All I could do was shake my head.

"Yeah my man wants the Tribeca steak and shrimp special with mac & fries. I would like the steak and baked potato meal extra sour cream and butter please that's all."

Whole time my girl was reading off what we wanted ole girl was staring at me.

"Excuse me you know my bro or something or just gotta staring issue I can fix?" Skylar asked with an attitude, which made Mill look up at the girl.

Gabby laughed before saying something. "No I'm sorry he looked familiar is all, I'm sorry how about you guys order."

Mill looked at me suspiciously but decided to not ask and went about her business. After Gabby walked away, Mill glared at me for the longest til I looked at her.

"Wassup baby?"

"You know that bitch?"

"Nah baby like she said I prolly just looked familiar to her." I went into my phone tryna get around the questioning.

"I know the bitch sis, she a stripper. She work at Starlet on 25th ave. That bitch fuck everybody nigga she don't care with her thot ass."

"Hmm I think I remember her from when we worked at Brandon's spot. You sure you don't remember her?"

"I mean she look familiar but I'm pretty sure I don't know the broad."

"Mhm." She got back in her phone texting Cash to make sure he was good with the kids.

"Baby-"

"Here you guys go, I hope y'all enjoy." She smiled hella hard at me and wifey definitely peeped it.

"Excuse me but you fucked my nigga or something?" Mill stood up.

"Bae chill, sit down." I tried grabbing her.

"No! The fuck did you fuck this hoe or what she keep looking at you like she really know my nigga?! So wassup you fuck him or what?"

"Actually about a month ago me and him had a situation but nothing major right East?" Aw fuck man!

"You fucked this thottin ass bitch forreal just a month ago?! When?!"

"Baby listen.."

"When?! The night I let you go out with Walt? Forreal my nigga you do me dirty like that Brandon?" She started to cry and Sky was looking at me like she wanted to beat my ass.

"Baby listen -"

"You dirty and you just gone do my bitch like that East?" Sky said getting up to come towards Mill.

"No I'm good." She threw her drink at Gabby and slapped me before leaving out the restaurant holding her belly. Gabby ass just stood there so unphased, and threw her hair in a ponytail.

"I'm sorry didn't mean for this to happen." Gabby was standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Bitch yes you did and lemme tell you something if I wasn't with my man or trying to better myself I'd beat yo ass for my sister. Go back to where you came from before I change my damn mind." Gabby walked away after hearing Sky's promise to beating her ass. "Yo you a sheisty ass hoe how you gone do that?"

"Baby chill." Don grabbed her.

"You don't deserve my sister." I walked out hoping to find Mill in the parking lot still.

I got to our car and she was sitting on the ground, knees to the chest almost. (Struggling with her big stomach)

"Baby please get up. Let me explain." I kneeled down just to get punched in the face. I fell back on the ground and she got on top of me to hit me some more. It didn't make it no better she had the rings I bought her on. "Aye stop!" I grabbed one of her hands.

Luckily Don showed up and grabbed her off of me. "Fuck you Brandon! Gone cheat on me, gone lie to me like that?! Forreal! Fuck you!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Somebody take me to get my stuff now!"

"I got you sis." Don helped her in his car. "Bro we'll talk later, ight?"

I didn't even say nothing I just hopped in my car.

I didn't even start it I just sat in that bitch thinking for a minute about how I coulda did shit different. Shoulda told her a month ago when it first happen, maybe the reaction would been different. Maybe she woulda took it different knowing the state I was in and woulda just forgave a nigga. All these thoughts man I just wanted to flip the fuck out.

******

Time had went past and I didn't even know it. A hour had went past and I was still in the parking lot. I shook my head and started up the car.

I made it home so fast, shit at least it felt like it. When I got there, the new Tahoe I bought for Mill was gone and all I seen was my cars and Don's car.

I walked in the house and he was in the living room holding Akairi, she was sleep.

"She didn't wanna leave her and because Mill was crying Akairi was crying and screaming for her not to leave. She put her in my arms and couldn't take it she walked away.... I'm sorry bro."

"What the fuck did I do? No like forreal what the fuck did I do? Been asking myself that for a month. I mean I den been drunk but damn never has that shit happen to me in a long time. I wouldn't do that even in a drunk state."

"Who was you with bruh?"

"Walt's dumb ass!"

"Aye I know that's yo dude and all you met out here on the streets but none of em is as loyal as me. Have you talked to him since?" That made my ass think like he has been acting weird lately.

"Nah I talked to him last week and he said he was handling business outta town with some broad."

"I'll ask him what all happened, do you even remember?"

"Nah not at all bro just that bitch coming up to me forreal."

"Well lemme say this give Mill some time, she pregnant and you did cheat bruh regardless. Figure out what happened that night and if what I think happened is true bruh she'll forgive you. Just give it time tho. She moved back to her old crib. So you'll see her around fasho plus the baby on her way y'all gotta talk."

Why did this have to happen?

I gotta lot of feedback from the last chapter. Lemme know how y'all feel about this one!

What do you guys hope happen between East & Mill?

What's a good name for baby East?

Show love. comment. Vote ❤ thank you guys 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 295 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...
74.5K 1.2K 8
21 year old Sahara Wright also known as 'Sah' was always known for being her loving charismatic self and going above and beyond for those around her...
40.5K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
575K 16.6K 69
Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average female ,She came with baggage ,You can take a...