EXO One Shots

Por kkam_jongin

This is EXO One Shots! If you have any request, feel free to inbox me. I will try my best to fulfill your req... Mais

Greetings!
Kai One Shot
Kai One Shot
Happy Birthday Luhan! 鹿晗生日快乐!
Luhan One Shot
Kris One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Feeling down
Kris One Shot [feat Tao] (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Sehun One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Lay One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Sehun One Shot [feat Chen] (for yukiichan23)
Luhan One Shot (for yukiichan23)
Baekhyun One Shot (for YouKnowWho_xoxo)
Xiumin One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Lay One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Tao One Shot(for kpopcrazyy)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for Edaline)
HunHan One Shot [Love triangle] (for yukiichan23)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)
Sehun One Shot (for Eli4199)
Chen One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Sehun One Shot (for YehetBubbleTeaSehun)
Baekhyun One Shot
Baekhyun One Shot (for Edaline)
Chanyeol One Shot (for Edaline
Suho One Shot
Kyungsoo One Shot (for SafyreKX)
BaekTao [Love Triangle] (for Mindy72)
Chanyeol One Shot
Chanyeol One Shot 灿烈 (for brokengalaxies)
Chanyeol One Shot
Kris One Shot (for norarieqa)
EXO One Shot
Lay One Shot 艺兴 (for brokengalaxies)
Lay One Shot
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle] (for lispbaby)
Kris One Shot (for KkaebSong)
Author's Note (Please Read)
Kyungsoo One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Tao One Shot (for Mindy72)
Xiumin One Shor (for JoEy_MuNy)
Baekhyun One Shot (for lispbaby)
Baekhyun One Shot (for EXOHappyVirus)
Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)
Kyungsoo One Shot (Nichel_DoKyungSoo)
Lay One Shot (for CindyTan0820)
Luhan One Shot (for adamarisx333)
KrisHun One Shot [OTP] (for everykpop)
BaekHun One Shot [love triangle]
Tao One Shot (for Shadowsaphira)
Kris One Shot (for thatindiangurl)

Kaisoo One shot [love triangle] (for _THELeiacorn_

6.5K 133 29
Por kkam_jongin

Sorry chingus that I haven't been updating for a long time. :(

You know, work load :(

Anyway, here is a One Shot is for _THELEiacron_.

Yehet! Hope you will like this One Shot. This is the second time I am writing a love triangle ^^

-------------------------------

  Everyone in the class was talking excitedly about that night's prom.

  You were also thinking about the upcoming prom. Nobody had asked you yet and you were too shy to ask your cursh, Kyungsoo. Your friends all had a partner to go with, you felt left out.

  You wondered if Kyungsoo has a partner. He was you crush for a really long time and he was your desk mate. His besy friend was Kai.

  You debated with yourself whether you should try your luck and just ask Kyungsoo if he was going to the prom with anyone, at least you would have a little bit of chance.

  "What are you thinking about?" you were snapped out of your thoughts by a soothing voice.

  You raised your heads to see who it was. It was Kai. Although he always come to Kyungsoo's seat between classes, but he had never talk to you before.

  "N-nothing." you shuttered. Why was he suddenly talking to you? The both of you were not even a little bit near the word close.

  "You're thinking of the prom isn't it?"

  You blushed, not answering his question. Was it that obvious?

  "I haven't got a partner too, would you like to go with me?" Kai asked you, stretching out his hand to you. You blinked at his hands, you were not sure if you were dreaming or was it real that he asked you to go to the prom with him.

  You looked at Kyungsoo, he was looking somewhere else with his fist clenched.

  He stomped out of the classroom. You did not know what happened to him.

  Kai smirked as he saw Kyungsoo stomped out of the classroom in rage.

  "Aren't you going to look for him?" you asked Kai.

  Kai pinched your cheeks lightly to get your attention and he said "You haven't amswer my question."

  "I ..."

  "I am just kidding. Why don't you ask him to go to the prom with you?"

  You knew perfectly well who he was refering to but you did not make any response.

  "Aish ... Why are the 2 of you like that? He don't dare to ask you and you are too shy to do that. If it was not for I am his best friend, I would have just asked you out ..." his voice trailed off.

  You were too deep in your own thoughts to hear what he was saying and you missed everything.

  "(your name), are you listening?"

  "Mianhae ... I am a bit distracted."

  "If you still do not have a partner by tonight, I will be your partner." he left without giving you a chance to protest.

             *Few minutes later*

  Kyungsoo came back into the classroom with a murderous look on his face.

  You carefully poked him in the arm and asked "Kyungsoo, are you ok? What happened?"

  Kyungsoo glared at you, "Why are you talking to me? Aren't you going to the prom with Kai?"

  You blinked your eyes in surprise. "Ani-"

  The teacher gave you and Kyungsoo a stern look which cuts your sentence off. You were upset as Kyungsoo was angry at you but you did not know the reason why.

  You decided that you should talk to Kyungsoo and sort out the misunderstanding between the two of you after school.

                    *After school*

  "Kyungsoo! Wait!" you called out to him when he was stepping out of the classroom. He looked coldly at you as you felt your heart shattered into a million of pieces.

  "What do you want? I am going home now. Please don't bother me anymore."

  Kyunsoo swing his school bag over his shoulders and walked away coolly.

  You stood at the spot, dumbstruck. "Do you want to go to the prom with me?" you whispered in a monotonous tone as Kyungsoo walked further and further away from you.

  That day you walked home like a zombie. Kyungsoo totally rejected you. You could not describe that feeling, it felt like your favourite toy had been snatched away from you.

  At home, you stared at the prom dress that you had bought specially for this prom, but now you would not have any chance to wear it anymore.

  You sat there for hours, doing nothing. The prom had already started and your phone had been vibrating in your pocket but you were too lazy to check it.

  It was probably from Kai as you remebered his words "If you still do not have a partner by tonight, I will be your partner."

  Soon, the vibration was getting on your nerves and you picked it up.

  "(your name), where are you? The prom has already started!" an anixous voice said at the other end of the phone. It was Kai.

  There was something in Kai's voice that made you came to realization, "Kai-ssi, is Kuungsoo at the prom?"

  "What? I don't see him anywhere."

  You stood up from your seat and made up your mind, if you do not tell Kyungsoo how you really feel, there would be no chance at all.

  "I am going to Kyungsoo's house." You announced, not to Kai but to your heart.

  You hang up and headed to Kuungsoo's house immediately.

  You pressed the bell of Kyungsoo's house. He opened the door and he widden his eyes when he saw you standing infront of him.

  "(your name)? Why are you here?" he eyed you suspiciously.

  "I need to talk to you."

  Kyungsoo took one look at the clock on the wall, "The prom has already started! And you are still here? Not even dressed?"

  "I told you I need to talk to you."

  However, Kyungsoo was not listening to what you were saying and he said bitterly "Aren't you suppose to be at the prom with Kai? Since you accepted his invitation."

  The jealousy in his tone was too obvious.

  "I didn't accept!" you protest.

  Kyungsoo gave you a doubtful look, "You didn't reject him either!"

  You looked at Kyungsoo with a defeated expression, "I was going to ask you to the prom but you ignored me and walked away."

  "What? You were going to-"

  You cut him off, "That is the reason why I am here. I want to tell you that-"

  This time Kyungsoo cut you off your sentence instead, "Wait. I am suppose to say it first." it was as if he already knew what you were going to tell him,

  He took a deep breath and looked into your eyes sincerely, "(your name)-ah, I like you for a long time, would you like be my jagiya?"

  For a moment, you were lost in Kyungsoo's eyes, you took a second to recompose yourself before nodding your head shyly.

  Kyungsoo gave you a big grin and embraced you. You hid your face in his chest so that he would not be able to see your flaming red cheeks.

  You and Kyungsoo was too busy to notice Kai standing at a far corner, witnessing the whole scene.

  "I always know that you only like him, but why does my heart feel so painful?" Kai whispered to himself as a single tear rolled down his cheeks.

  He whispered his blessing to his best friend and the girl he loved the most before walking into the lonely dark night.

            ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Omo! I realize my reads reached 2K plus :)

So happy~~ Kamsa chingus ^^

Feel free to request an one shot :) Will try to updat as soon as possible ^^ Vote if you like the stories. Thanks :D

Do watch XOXO, it is gonna be released at 10.10pm (KTS)

Yehet! Writer-nim is overdose!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.2K 266 23
Some short stories to be read with some cookies! Enjoy.
7K 65 9
EXO one shots. If you know who you want next, let me know, I'll try to make it happen. P.S Sorry if there is a few spelling errors; English is not m...
26.4K 544 42
Exo one-shots dedicated to all exo-l out there.. Hope u like this book Highest rank #3 in exo oneshot, #35 in exo inagines
2.2K 60 45
The compilation of EXO's one-shots! One will make you drown in your tears, one will make your cheeks look like tomatoes, one will make you roll on yo...