Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

Per desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... Més

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

14.

2K 69 10
Per desoo1

1 Week Later...

"You been sneaking around on me!?" The man asks my mom grabbing her by her neck. "No! I swear!" She answers. "Who is Jerry?!" He asks my mom. "I don't know..one of my clients!" She says crying.

I can't believe she actually still talking to Jerry after what he did to me. I feel so betrayed. I get up and run to the bathroom. I throw up for the 2nd time this morning.

I look in the mirror and look at my black eye, that the man had gave me when I accidentally farted on his dick while he was fucking me. But I've been bloated some.

I sit down on the toilet feeling dizzy. Everytime I stand up too long I have to sit down because I feel dizzy. "Do you want something to eat I'm suppose to be getting sent out to get you something." My mom asks peeking her head through the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "Five Guys" she scoffs. "Get me a dressed cheeseburger and large fry" I say resting my head in my hands. "It's morning stupid!" My mom says. "And?!" I snap.

"Who you getting an attitude with?" She asks sternly. I burst into tears. "Can you just go get the food momma, please" I beg in tears. What is wrong with me. She eyed me and storms out.

After I got done eating I was on the toilet stinking the bathroom up. My mom comes in and closes the door. "He's gone out for a few" she says. "Your point?!" I snap. She throws a pregnancy test at my head.

"What you want me to do shit on it? Go on somewhere!" I semi-yell at her. She punches me in my eye. "Have it took by time I get back in here!" She demands walking out slamming the door.

"She's always so mean to me!" I cry in my hands. I wipe and then go down stairs and get a cold water bottle. I drink all in one gulp and go upstairs to take the pregnancy test. I sit the pregnancy test on the bathroom counter.

I go downstairs and fry me up some frozen chicken strips. By time I got done eating I was on my way upstairs. "Let me find out your ducking pregnant!" My mom snaps following behind me up the stairs. I roll my eyes.

I walk into the bathroom and pick the pregnancy test. My mouth drops as it reads Pregnant. My mom snatches it out my hand. "How the fuck did you get pregnant?!" She asks.

"What you mean you saw him raping me you sat up there and held me down while he did it!" I yell to her. "No! You wanted just as much as he wanted it! You wanted to take away my attention and happiness!" She says slapping me.

I hop up and for once I punched her in her face. Dead in her eye. She tackles me to the ground punching me all in my face. My face just went down from being swollen the last time she poured water on me, and now it's bout to be swollen again.

I pull her by her hair slamming her on the side of me. I get on top of her about to punch her but I stop myself. This is not me. I'm not fighting my mom. She almost died giving birth to me. I'm crazy as hell for throwing a lick at her like that.

She kicks me in my chest sending me flying across the room. "Bitch you so close to being put in foster home!" My mom yells in my face. The man busts through the door. Punching my mom in the face.

"She ain't going nowhere unless I say so! Y'all belong to me! I call the shots round' here!" He yells. "Don't hit her!" I yell. "And this ain't even your house nigga so how you gone call the shots around here! Huh?" I ask before getting a strong slap to the face.

He looks at the positive pregnancy test almost breaking his neck. "Who's is this?!" He asks. My mom looks at me. "This yours?!" He asks grabbing me by my neck.

"Yes!" I choke out. His grip tightens around me. "Well that's too bad cause I don't do babies!" He says tightening his grip. I start seeing the room get darker. I-I don't see anything, don't feel anything, I'm just...gone!

I wake up to a wet face and see Jerry and My mom towering over me. "Get away from me!" I scream backing up to the bathroom wall. "Shut up!" My mom says snatching me by my arm.

I see blood in my room, I walk out the bathroom and see that man's corpse on the floor of my room. "What the hell!!" I yell. "Where is Kaylee?" I ask. "I'm pre-k" Jerry answers.

I glare at my mom and him. "He's moving back here your auntie went out of town for a couple, don't tell her that he's here, and if you get out of line that's your ass!" My mom says walking out with Jerry following behind her.

He winks at me while leaving out. "Are y'all gonna clean this up!" I ask. "We'll have it done just wait downstairs." Jerry demands. I roll my eyes stepping over the blood. I feel his face. Huh?

I'm downstairs as a couple of Chinese people rush up and down the stairs with cleaning supplies. "Go pick Kaylee up." My mom says coming in the room.

"Yes mam" I say getting up and putting my shoes on. I'm just going to keep my distance with Jerry because my mom is back to normal and I want her to be happy..I guess.

I got Kaylee and we're walking out of Burger King. "You wanna go see Auntie Grace?" I ask. "Yes!" Kaylee cheers. I laugh. "Okay" I say.

When I pull up to Grace house I see her and her mom arguing outside on the porch. I laugh as the nudge bots look at them crazy. These bougie folks are startled.

"What going on?" I ask unstrapping Kaylee out her car seat. "Nothing." Ma.Gracy says running her fingers through her hair. "Oh well I'm here to pick you up for your doctor's appointment." I tell Grace

"Oh let me get my keys." Ms.Gracy says walking to the door. "I don't want you to come I would like to be alone right now." Grace bluntly says walking to the car.

"Fine then. Oh and since you want to be alone, I'll have your shit out by time you get back..you better hope your dad feels like driving a couple of hours to come get you because, it's cold outside and I'm very sure you wouldn't want to get sick while your 16 and pregnant." Ms.Gracy says going into the house and slamming the door.

"She thinks she's so smart but I have a key." Grace says Rolling her eyes. "I'm changing the locks!" Ms.Gracy yells from inside the house. Grace rolls her eyes storming to the car.

I look at Kaylee. "Where's your coat?" I ask. She points down the street. "Kaylee you better not have threw that expensive ass Burberry coat out the window." I say put her in her car seat. "Ass!" She says laughing.

"Don't say that!" I say in a stern voice. She starts pouting. "Sorry Kayla" She says wiping her tears. "It's okay." I mumble.

I ride slowly down the street and see Kaylee's baby blue Burberry coat on the ground by the stop sign. I get out and pick it up. "Put it on." I demand handing it to her.

I put the windows on lock so she can't roll it down and put the doors on child safety lock. Kaylee be playing too much.

We just got from Grace's doctor's appointment. Now we're pulling not her yard. I see a lot of suit cases at the door. Dang, Ms.Gracy really wasn't playing. "She want kidding!" Grace says jumping out the car.

"Stay in here Kaylee" I tell her getting out and cutting the car off. Grace pulls her keys out trying to unlock the door. But it won't fit in. "Mom open the fucking door!" She yells banging hard as hell on the door.

The door swings open. "Get off my porch! I told you to call your dad!" Ma.Gracy says standing at the door with her hand on her hips. "Mom let me in! It's cold and I'm pregnant! This isn't good for the baby!" Grace yells.

"You should have thought about that before you got smart." Ms.Gracy says. I see a white Chevrolet Truck pull up into the yard.
"Your pregnant?!" A white man asks jumping out the car. "Mom!" Grace yells.

I'm guessing that's Grace dad. "Answer my question young lady!" He demands. "Yes" Grace says. "By who?" He asks. "The father is dead dad." Grace says avoiding eye contact with him.

"Get your stuff and get in the car.." He dad says turning red. Damn, Grace in some trouble for real, for real. "Well I'll be going my mom is probably looking for me" I say. "Bye Kayla"Ms.Gracy says. "Bye" I say before getting in the car and driving off.

I'm just now noticing how I had a car in the 7th grade and started learning how to drive in the 8th and now I'm driving around like I'm grown with just a permit.

When I pull up to the house my mom and Jerry are outside smoking blunts. They bout to be high and as hell in a minute. "Where you been?" Jerry asks. "Huh?" He asks again as I ignore him. "None of your business" I say going in.

I watch as he stops my mom from coming in and beating my ass. I go upstairs and take Kaylee shoes and coat off. She lays down before going to sleep.

-
-
Something is wrong with Wattpad..everytime I write something it changed to bold letter for some reason..like EVERYTIME I TAKE IT OFF BOLD IT COMES BACK!!!
-
If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know how!!!
-
COMMENT
-
VOTE
-
-

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

631K 19.7K 35
Meet Milyon Washington. She's currently 18 and a senior in high school. Milyon don't have nobody but her cousin Quinton aka Quinn who's very known in...
510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
8.4K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...