The Bloodstained Rose

By Sapphire_Darkhouse

[Discontinued.] Weiss Schnee, the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, mysteriously receives a house from her... More

Prologue
The New Girl
...Say what?
Keep in mind: Manners matter
You can't guess who's older nor who's the Vampire
A dinner party for whatever you call them
Feeding time. The first of many.
A little bit of this and that
What is home?
School in session
Teambuilding
Diverse Absurdity
One step forward
Two Steps Back
Warm Hearts
Warm Bodies
Yours to Take
Thrill of the kill
You are the reason
Stirring Faults
Run Off or Out
Deep End
Know Thy Enemies
What are we really?
A Reason To Fall
Reeling in Facts
Scattered Petals
Old Friends
Plans fall apart
Full circle: Part 1
Full Circle: Part 2
The Illusion of her Death
Unprecedented meeting
You're hard to find
I Got You
Back together
Back to the fairy tale
Author's note: Thank you.

New House

4.6K 125 39
By Sapphire_Darkhouse

A/N: Hello my lovely piiiippsz! Back at it again with that Whiterose ship *^*

Honestly, this is my OTP but...Bumblebee...is not far away eUe. Enjoy reading~!!! >♡<
============

Weiss was adamant about her Father's sudden giveaway. The old house at Vale was hers, placed under her name and assets. What was odd was there was no warning nor did she even tell her parents that she was to head to Beacon for the next term.

Of course, her sister approved of her brave yet reckless plan of leaving Atlas for her schooling. It was a sweet gesture from Winter.

Once she was allowed to go out, she packed her bags, grabbed her weapon, and fled the mansion. She didn't bother waking her parents and his younger, yet ratchet, brother.

Weiss flew to Vale with her system filled with excitement. A free reign to herself behind her parents' back was the most freedom she has had for her whole eighteen years of living. She was the one being groomed to be the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company. Supposedly it was Winter, her older sister, who was supposed to run the company but she joined General Ironwood in the army. Her Father was also adamant about that decision but that gave Weiss a clear sign that she can be free of her Father's clutches if she wishes.

Weiss shook that thought away. She is going to graduate Beacon as a huntress AND run SDC. That was her goal. She was to prove to her father that she can do both.

Upon arriving, Weiss rode to the house in a company car, unloaded her things, and left the maids to fix her possessions in her quarters while she was to galavant around her new home.

It was big, standing out like a sore finger, and mostly white. Figures.

Yet she entered, curious for the reason why the house was given to her.

It was nothing odd. White pillars of marble at the lobby, cold, yet an elegant place. The only difference between the other places of her family was the old things on display. On the walls were paintings of the first generations of Schnee, antique vases, and other things. Some were fading on their stands.

It fascinated Weiss to see such things. Even pottery, weaponry, and clothing were displayed for her to see but nothing struck her. Until she arrived in the living room.

It was one of the warmest looking places around the mansion. Gold curtains, an old fireplace with a blazing hearth, and more displays of antiques. There was also a vase that was encrusted with rubies in a glass display. The carpet underneath her feet made her smile as it was fuzzy. The couches were of crimson, the tables made out of cedar, and over the mantle's display was a weapon hung and compressed.

She stepped closer to look at the engraved plate underneath in hopes that it has a name.

"Crimson...Rose?" She read softly. For a clad red weapon, it was fitting. But what was it really?

She took a stool, dismounted the weapon from its place, and inspected closely. She saw the intricate and complicated mechanism in it, a gun yet she saw a glimpse of the blade under the metal.

She took a step back and unfolded the complicated weaponry with care. She watched as it unveiled itself to a scythe. It was a beautiful weapon but it was not hers. Something felt odd with the thing.

"Woah.." she looked closely and saw that it was more complicated than it's appearance.

It was heavy and unbalanced in her hands but something warm was there in it. She saw the scratches, the marks from battles she never knew of.

Weiss decided to give it more tests just to keep it moving. She swung it around in grace, letting the weapon flow around her body, hearing the blade slice through the air.

Whoever made it was quite a crafter.

She swung it a few more times but lost balance of it at a point which made her break the glass display, breaking the vase in the process.

This made her flinch. She broke an antique. Hopefully, no one would hit her for that.

She took the scythe off the wall and folded it back, pouting and even apologetic for the poor vase.

What she didn't know was why was the vase away from the rest of the displays outside. Why was it inside a room like this?

"Finally, I'm free."

Weiss was hearing things. She heard a voice, a sweet yet diabolic voice. It came from her back and she swore that she was alone in the room.

She did not dare look back nor move from her spot. Instead, she removed her hands from the scythe, a chill running up her spine.

"A Schnee?" Weiss was shivering but she mustered up her courage and turned around.

She was surprised to come face to face with a silver-eyed girl, albeit younger than her. Dark hair tipped red that framed her face and was cut short, a mischievous smile on her pink lips was plastered as if she was amused.

Weiss fell in shock but landed her butt on the couch behind her. How convenient.

"They said only a Schnee can free me with my very own Crescent Rose. Perhaps they forgot my tale that was said a long time ago." The girl in front of her looked down. "And here you are."

"Who are you..?!" Weiss demanded, raising her voice to mask the fear she felt.

Now that she looked at her, she was dressed in a black and red combat skirt, combat boots, and a red cape. It looks like she was a...

"I'm Ruby Rose, Huntress, Witch, and Vampire Extraordinaire."

Ruby took a polite bow in front of the white-haired girl, smiling as if it was normal to pop put of a vase just like that.

Weiss still can't fathom what she was seeing. Is the girl an illusion? A trick that her Father has set up? Why is the stranger here?!

"You're kidding, right?" The heiress scoffed, in pure disbelief. "What if you broke in here just to steal or kidnap me for money?"

"I don't need your money." Ruby clarified, grabbing Crescent Rose from the couch and attaching it to her weapon's brace behind her. "Look, You're...what? The latest generation of Schnee? So you and I have no feud but your family imprisoned me in that accursed vase for who knows how long because of a crime that's justified."

Weiss was confused. Why would the old Schnees trap a girl like her?

"Why would I even believe you?" Weiss inquired, sinking in her seat. "Unbelievable."

Ruby stretched out, looking around the room. "Your parents never told you about me? Shame. They should have. Surely they kept a record of the things they did somewhere..."

Weiss did not have Myrtenaster around her so she had no other means to fend herself from whatever this girl was. Clearly, she might be vengeful considering she was trapped in a vase.

Why did she even consider this as possible?!

"Wait, What did you say you were?" Weiss asked once more just to confirm her ears earlier. Had she not been in delusion, she could have sworn she heard the girl say that she was a...a..huntress, vampire, and a witch?

"Okay, Princess. Listen carefully. I don't need to tell you what I am nor who because I better get going." Ruby replied, scanning around to look for a calendar. "Wait..2017, huh?" She hesitated now.

Weiss looked at the girl who dared to tell her off as if she was the vermin there. "Look here! I own this house and who knows how long you've been trapped there--"

"Roughly fifty years?" Ruby interjected.

"Whatever! But you better stay here because I have questions you need to answer or I swear I will skewer you." Weiss threatened upon standing from the couch. She grabbed the girl by the cape and dragged her to the couch, forcing her to sit down.

"Hey!" Ruby was about to complain but Weiss was stepping on her with a mad look in her eyes. "Okay! Fine! Help me through this century at least!"

"No! Why would I even do that!? You are a stranger in my house and I won't let you leave until I squeeze the truth out of you!" Weiss insisted.

This girl cannot be a vampire, nor a witch! They don't exist! Weiss screamed in her head in pure disbelief.

Ruby frowned and grabbed the heiress' foot, removed it on her which made Weiss lose her balance and end up sitting on Ruby's lap who held her by the waist, parted her hair to the side and sank her teeth onto her neck.

Piercing pain shot up from her neck and head, sharp fangs forcing itself on her system. She was too shocked that she had no time to turn her aura on to protect herself. She sat there, in pain as the Ruby girl drank her blood like water on tap.

Sure enough, that was proof that Ruby was a vampire and she should never be trusted. Weiss shouldn't have placed her guard down with her. That was her first mistake.

"S-Stop it...!" She groaned, trying to push Ruby off but she turned weak immediately, the pain turned to something else, something good in a few seconds. It reached her core which tingled. "Ow...Haaa--! P-please.."

Ruby pulled away soon after, lapping the wound to close. It left a scar for sure, perhaps bruising due to the forceful removal of her fangs.

Weiss wilted on the couch yet she managed to throw Ruby a nasty glare. "H-how dare you?!!"

"Yeah, that's what they said too. My point is since I have no idea what era and time is it, you are going to help me." Ruby ordered, almost certain that the girl would say yes.

"Why in Remnant would I do that?!" Weiss demanded, still a glare in her cold blue eyes. "First, you spring out of nowhere! Next, you want me to be a tour guide?!"

"Sums about it." The vampire nodded. "Doesn't sound so bad, to be honest..."

"It does. To me. I have no time to show a stranger freak around. I have to go to Beacon Academy to enroll for the upcoming year."

"Ooohhhh...Beacon still stands, huh?" The vampire mumbled. The girl can only hope that the headmaster never changed.

The dark-haired stranger then suddenly thought of an idea. Ruby looked at the Schnee heiress with a smirk which gave Weiss a shiver, knowing that there's a bad idea brewing.

"How about I join you in Beacon?"

Weiss fell ash pale. This sure is a turn of events.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 1.5K 20
You are the distant cousin of Weiss Schnee. Your name is Y/N Schnee and you've spent your life hiding from your family. But when you show up again wi...
8.3K 125 10
Weiss Schnee is 24 and in a bad marriage her husband hits her and uses her as a sex toy. One day her husband hurts her so bad that she ends up in the...
27.1K 1K 31
When magical prince (Y/N) (L/N) receives a royal magic wand for his 14th birthday. 3 years later, he showed his parents he is not ready for responsib...
588K 6.5K 86
After the events of Volume 1 of RWBY, a mysterious force that in no way was caused by Yang breaking a form of rare dust ends up spitting Ruby, Weiss...