Give Me Love. Sequel to Nobod...

Autorstwa hallelujahchorus

In this sequel to 'Nobody Compares' Lauren Jauregui and Zayn Malik have been in a long distance relationship... Więcej

1. year anniversary
2. LAX reunion
3. Memory Lane
4. Bowling Bets
5. Pillow Talks
7. Madison Beer
8. New Place
9. Zayn's Ultimatum
10. Not Again
11. Day Two
12. The Aftermath.
13. Party After the Party
14. On the Line
15. Two Weeks
16. New Beginnings?
17. Fine. I'll Go
18. New York City
19. Tension
20. New Perspectives
21. Cabello Cook-out
22. One Step Closer
23. Hello Goodbye
24. Coming Clean
25. Sneak Peek
26. Wants and Needs
27. Hectic Mornings
28. How it Should Always be
29. Not so Subtle
30. Meeting Modest!
31. Spaghetti and Cuddles
32. Puppy Love
33. Change In Plans
34. Sorry for the Wait
35. Back at it again
36. Times Running Out
37. One Last Time
38. Til We Meet Again

6. Deal or No Deal

3K 68 8
Autorstwa hallelujahchorus

ZAYN:

  I tried to go out and get some breakfast with Lauren this morning but the paparazzi were swarming around our flat, and they got a little to close to Lauren for comfort and when she tried ignoring them, they started shouting profanity at her. So I properly flipped out on them, and before I lost my temper we went back into the flat and had a small breakfast in there before the boys and I headed out to our meeting, our security guard patiently waiting outside to guide us safely into the car.

   "Good morning boys." Steve said taking a seat across from us at the large board table. "Good morning." we all said in sing song. "Alright, so before we talk music, let's talk you Zayn." Joy, his assistant walked over and placed a piece of paper in front of all of us. "Now tell me, what do you see?" he asked. I looked over the paper and saw that it was various news articles about Lauren and I from today. "I see Zayn and Lauren," Niall said.

"Now does Zayn look very happy?" Steve asked.

"I mean based on these pictures he looks a tad irritated." Harry shrugged.

"Explain the look on the paparazzis face.." Steve placed his hand under his chin, waiting.

"He looks slightly frightened.." Louis said.

"And Zayn pick any article you want and read the title. C'mon." Steve gestured to the picture before him and had an eager look on his face.

   I rubbed down my face obviously irritated, "Boyband member Zayn Malik has a blow out with the paparazzi."

"Let's go around the table and read a title, shall we? Harry." Steve said.

"One Directions very own Zayn Malik plays bad boy for girlfriend."

"Zayn Malik of One Direction threatens paparazzi." Niall read and placed his paper down.

"Zayn from 1D goes crazy,"

"Is One Directions Zayn Insane?" Liam read.

"And not last, but certainly not least, "Zayn Malik, bad boy for girlfriend.". Steve slammed his paper down and his ears were turning read which meant he was pissed off.

    "They were calling her all these horrible names just to get her attention, it's disrespectful. I can take it when it's me but Lauren isn't used to that." I stated.

"Then maybe you shouldn't expose her to your lifestyle Zayn, maybe you should be with someone as fast paced as you are." Steve suggested and at that moment I wanted to leave Modest! Management but I couldn't due to the contract we signed on another two years with. I was their little puppet for another two years until we found management that treated us like equals. "That's certainly not going to happen. They were disrespecting my girlfriend. I'm not going to stay silent. They were over reacting these titles. You know tabloids fabicate most everything." I said getting infuriated.

"I understand Zayn but you've gotta understand, you guys just released a new single, okay? People want to get to know the music but if people get the idea from the media that you're acting like Kanye West when it comes to paparazzi, they are going to think you're an asshole with no respect and when they see you're with Lauren in all these pictures they are going to think SHE is the reason for your behaviour and they are going to be focused on what you're going to do next rather than the music we're all working hard for you guys to put out." Steve scolded me. I took a breath and didn't say anything. I clenched my jaw shut to keep from snapping on my manager. "No more of this alright?" I nodded.

   The rest of the meeting was full to the brim with unresolved tension and I wanted to get out of the as fast ad possible. It took two hours before I could do so. Steve just gave me 'the eye' the whole time. I was rocking my left leg beneath the table the entire time. "Ignore Steve." Liam said noticing my silence as we got into our awaiting ride. "I am. Trust me. I just.. I'm pissed. You know, it's kind of like he's making Lauren out to be this cause of my anger and she's not! I'm just not going to let the paparazzi disrespect her like she is some slab of meat." I exhaled.

"Our management knows what they're doing music wise, but with our personal lives.. it's as if it's not private." Liam said.

"Oh yeah like when it came to Taylor

Swift." Harry said.

"Oh, that was something else." Louis chuckled.

"I just think these publicity stunts are stupid." Niall said.

"Welcome to the fucked up world of Hollywood Niall." Harry said patting his shoulder roughly.

   When we got back to the flat, we all parted ways. Niall went to have late lunch with Louis. Liam went out to meet with his girlfriend and Harry took Camila who knows where but it was sneakily done. That left me in the flat with Lauren and Normani who was upstairs.

"I feel like somethings bothering you." she said. We were curled up on the couch watching 'Hes just not that into you' I shook my head and squeezed her tighter in my arms. "You sure? Ever since things happened this morning you've been kind of stand offish."

"I promise Lauren, nothing is wrong." she nodded, but I knew she didn't believe me. Lauren had this sort of womas intuition. She knew when something didn't feel right. I just knew I shouldn't get her involved in my sticky situations.

LAUREN:

   Zayn was acting strange and I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. So of course me genetically being labeled a girl, I began over thinking everything. But my mind was stuck specifically on us having sex. Was it really not as enjoyable as I thought. I mean he was acting as though he liked it. I liked it. Maybe that's all he ever wanted from me but now that all of this stupid dopamine was released after we had sex, he's kind of FORCED to feel closer to me. It is the bonding hormone afterall. I looked over at him watching the movie, his arm was around me securely, but his facial expression kind of gave off an "I'd rather be anywhere else than here watching a stupid rom com"

   I let out a sigh and as a result he pulled me in even closer. He hardly spoke since he's gotten back besides the good ole "I love you" and "You hungry?" and "Let's pop in a movie, your choice" and don't even get me started on the way he kept planting these soft kisses on my neck, as if he just needed my body right then and there. I mean don't guys understand you can't just kiss a girls neck and expect nothing to happen as a result.

  "Do you guys want to go for a walk?" My thoughts were thankfully interupptred by Normani standing beside the tv. I jumped up almost instantly. "Yes." I stuck my feet into my chanclas and stood beside her with a sincere smile on my face. "Okay then, Zayn?"

"No. I'm good. I'll just stay in here finishing the movie."

"Are you sure? I mean you didn't really seem that interested.." I added. Zayn nodded.

"Yeah, I'm cool with this. The film was just getting good." he said, stretching his arms and leaning back onto the couch. I nodded, and blew him a kiss before heading out with my best friend.

    "Are you and Zayn okay?" Normani asked as we walked through the streets window shopping. I nodded. "Of course. Why would you say that?" I asked curiosity on the brink of killing the cat. She shrugged. "I just thought anywhere you went Zayn followed. You know you guys are a rom com in real life so why would he want to stay watching one inside an empty apartment?" While Normani made a valid point I lied for Zayn.

"I think he's just tired." and I hoped there was a little truth to that. I was just hoping Zayn wasn't suddenly losing interest in me and then I reached my hand across to my other arm and pinched myself, hard. STOP OVER ANALYZING EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

"LAUREN! WHERE'S ZAYN?!" A paparrazzi shouted at me, and started flashing his camera. I quickly spun around and started walking fast in the opposite direction. "SMILE FOR US!" one shouted running across the busy street. One jumped out of a parked car and at that moment I thought I was going to be swallowed whole and my heart started beating fast as I squeezed onto Normani's arm and we walked away as fast as we can as more and more paparazzi came out of hiding. "SMILE OR WE'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" one shouted.

   By the grace of God, Normani and I made it into the Coach boutique and I started gasping for air. "Those paps are vicious." Normani said soothingly rubbing my arm. I couldn't quite find my words. "Hello, how may I help you?" I looked up and a woman draped in coach was standing before me. Her name tag embroidred with 'ABIGAL' on it. "We're just taking a breather. The paps are out for blood this evening." Normani nonchalantly said.

"Wait, I've seen you in the magazines. You're the significant other to Zayn Malik of One Direction, correct?" I nodded, although there was nothing significant about me.

"You ladies are absolutely stunning." she said. I half smiled still trying to refrain from having a panic attack.

"I'll tell you what. One Direction blew up and those talented guys just keep going. People want to know what they do, who they're with, what their next musical and  personal step is going to be and I think it'd be an honor to have you wearing our stuff! What do you think?" I didn't know what to think. I mean this wasn't the first time I've been contacted by designers to wear their items just so when I'm out with Zayn, I'm photographed in it, but I turned down all offers. I am not like that. All I am is a girlfriend, not some promotional canvas. Normani was nodding, but I shook my head declining the offer. "No thank you."

"Oh come on.. It's free! A free xoacb bag. You can't deny free items."

"I just did." I said standing up.

"That came out very rude. She didn't mean it in such a way." Normani said trying to soothe the situation. I shook my head.

"No I meant it the way I meant it. I appreciate the offer, really I do, but no." I spun on the heel of my foot and out the door.

   The paparazzi were still swarming but I continued to walk past as they shouted at both Mani and I. "Why would you deny free designer clothes?! Are you crazy?" Normano gasped.

"No. It just doesn't feel right. I hardly feel comfortable in the dresses I wear at events. I'm just a regualr girl from Miami. I dress in clothes from the mall, not coach, dolce and gabanna, chanel, like no. This is incredibly insane that people beg dor you to wear their clothes just so they can get EVEN more money in the bank. No. I will never understand Hollywood." I ranted.

    When I got back to the apartment Zayn was fast asleep on the couch. "Told you he was tired." I said to Normani. Shs shrugged and walked up the stairs where everyone else now was so they wouldn't disrupt Zayn's slumber. He popped his eyes open. "How was your walk?"

"Phenomenal." I sarcastically said. Usually he caught my sarcasm but this time he just nodded his head and said, "that's great love." and shut his eyes once more. Two more days.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

141 43 31
The Desire Of Love Is To Give, The Desire of Lust Is To Get. Lauren Jauregui had just lost her husband. Zayn Malik asked her hand in marriage. "Are...
80.9K 3.7K 32
justin bieber and zayn malik have a nice friend's with benefits relationship going on. but justin starts to catch feelings for zayn and spends his ti...
102K 4K 37
"- so, I offered her a relationship. However, she gave me so much more in return." ⇒ In which Zayn Malik and Lauren Jauregui find themselves in a com...
33.5K 644 64
•BOOK 2 OF ZACKENZIE SERIES• Mackenzie and Zayn Malik have been a strong celebrity couple for 1 year and have been staying strong through every prob...