Ups and Downs: Can't Run From...

By desoo1

When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on he... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
!!FINALE!!

12.

2.3K 80 8
By desoo1

3 Weeks Later...

KAYLA

Lately I've been feeling lonely. Aunt Jackie isn't here majority of the day. So it's just me, Joseph and Kaylee. And he brings that Mya girl and fucks half the time he's here.

My mom and Jerry broke up and he kicked her out his house that he bought for the both of them to live in. So she's moving back here today.

I hear the doorbell ring. I go downstairs and look through the peep hole. It's her. I open it. Her hair is all over the place and she looks horrible. "Bitch move!" She says pushing through with her bags.

I'm shocked right now my own mom called me a bitch. I ignore her running upstairs. All she's about to do and start back dating now that Jerry is gone.

I'm in my room right now, drying off from getting out the shower. I put slide into my Nike spandex shorts and a long sleeve croptop.

I go downstairs seeing my mom in the living room eating. I go into the kitchen and see the dishes in the sink. She didn't even cook for me. I sign. I'm not even hungry.

I go to the fridge and grab me a caprison. I go back up to my room. "Hungry" Kaylee says rubbing her stomach. I sign. I really don't feel like going down there again.

I pick her up going downstairs with Kaylee. "Hey momma!" She yells running over to my mom hugging her making her drop her food. "Stupid son of a bitch!" She yells at Kaylee making her burst into tears.

I grip the chair trying to keep calm. I go in there and pick Kaylee up as she cries. "She said a bad word" She cries. I did Kaylee some noddles and went upstairs with the bowl.

"Kayla bring your ass here!" I hear my mom yell. "Don't waist that on my bed" I say to Kaylee before leaving out the room and going downstairs to my mom. "Yes" I say.

"Clean this shit up!" She says throwing the roll of paper towel at me. "I'm going out" she says going upstairs.

After I cleaned it up I went upstairs and took me and Kaylee a bath. I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow but if my mom is here I sprinting out the house.

I wake up to somebody snatching my hair. "Go make me breakfast for 2" my mom says. I scratch my head and get out of bed. "Get some fucking clothes on I got company" she scoffs.

She seems more bitter than the last time I saw her. I put on some pants and Nike just do it t-shirt.

I go downstairs to see a random man in the kitchen and my mom sucking him off. He grips her hair booming her head father down. I run back upstairs. She so fucking nasty.

I see Kaylee watching tv while rubbing her eyes and her hair all over the place. I laugh. Her curly hair is so cute. I go into the bathroom and grab the hair bucket.

"Yo rubber band popped mama?" I ask grabbing her and placing her at the end of the bed. "Yes Kayla" she says nodding. I laugh grabbing the black gel and yellow brush.

I start doing her hair. After I put it in 2 puff balls. I take the rat tail comb, edges brush, and edge control. "No!" She whines. I don't know why but she hate getting her edges laid. After I got done she got back up on the bed.

I was planning on taking her too daycare and doing her hair after she got out. So I gotta get her dressed. "Didn't I say get your ass in here and make breakfast" my mom snaps coming through the door.

"But you were.." I say. "I don't give a fuck what I was doing!" She yells cutting me off. "Yes mam" I say getting up. I went downstairs and cooked some eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

I start fixing me and Kaylee a plate. "You need to put more eggs on that second plate he not little Kayla!" My mom says biting her bottom lip at the man. "This is me and Kaylee's plate" I say.

"Who is Kaylee?" The man asks. "Um..Kayla's baby" my mom lies. "That's his plate so give him more than that, and you can go get something to eat somewhere else." My mom says grabbing her plate and giving it to the man.

I hand her the plate and go upstairs pissed. I slam my door and lock it, so she can't come in and beat my ass. I start running Kaylee's bath water. I put her in and wash her up.

I take her out and wrap the towel around her. "Dry yourself off" I tell her. She nods leaning on the bed with the towel still wrapped around her looking at tv.

I pick her out some overalls and a black floral shirt with her black huaraches. I walk over to her and start drying her off. "Hungry" she says rubbing her stomach. "K" I say grabbing the lotion.

I put the lotion on her and put her clothes on. I took my bath and put on a black croptop with my light jean jacket and Nike joggers and all black timberlands. I threw my glasses I got from the mall on.

I put my hair in the perfect bun and then grab the keys to Ken's car, since mine is still messed up.

I pick get Kaylee's car seat and stroller. "C'mon" I say turning the tv off. Imma clean my room up when I get back. We walk downstairs. "And where the hell are you going?" My mom asks pulling her pants up.

"Dropping her off" I say. "When did you get your car fixed?" She asks as she lets the man rub on her in front of me. "I didn't I'm using Ken's car." I tell her. "No your not, we need that car to take him back home" she says letting him unbuckle her pants again.

I roll my eyes heading out the door. "Kayla bring your ass back here!" I hear my mom yell as I close the door. I'm just going to ignore her.
I get in the car and start it up as my mom runs out with her hands balled up.

I drove off as she tried to jump on the car hood making her fall on the ground. I know the ass whooping in bout to get us about to be extreme, and that's exactly why I'm boutta spend the night at Grace's house until Auntie Jackie get off of work.

It's 7 something in the morning ain't nobody got time for her. I text Grace telling her I'm on way. I decided I was going to tell her about Ken.

I pull up to her house and she comes out. "I like the way you just out of the blue decided to come pick me up." She says getting in. "I know her I got to tell you something important right after I drop Kaylee off" I say. "Skipping?" She asks. I nod. "That's my girl" she says smiling.

I got Kaylee some breakfast and dropped her off now we're at Starbucks. "Okay so what is it you have to talk about?" She asks sipping some of her drink. "Umm..I don't know how to say this but Ken is...dead." I tell her. She burst into laughter.

"Stop playing" she says laughing. I start crying them cover my face with my elbows on the table. I can't believe this. My brother is dead. I didn't cry about for a while but it's hitting me now. Reality is kicking in. And it's kicking hard asf!

"Omg!" Grace says starting to cry. "Your telling me I'm going to have a baby without he father!" She semi-yells. I nod standing up. I go over to her and hug her. "How did he die?" She ask sobbing. "He died of aids, Grace" I say putting my head down.

"Omg!" She says crying even harder. "Wait!" I say. "If he had aids before he messed around with you doesn't that mean that you have aids too now" I say. I just thought about that. "I'm going to dye of aids!" She screams attracting judgmental eyes. "Calm down. We don't know if he had em' before or after y'all messed around" I say.

"That's not the point there's still a chance though" she says crying all over again. "I know" I sign. When we got to her house her mom wasn't there. "Now I'm going to have to tell my mom that I have aids and on top of that Im pregnant" Grace says running her fingers through her hair. "Might have aids" I correct her. She rolls her eyes. "Your 3 months right?" I ask. She nods. "Have you went to appointments?" I ask. "Alone, yea" she says.

It's around 10:00 p.m and Aunt Jackie should be getting off but Ms.Gracy hasn't came home yet and I don't wanna leave Grace and Hannah by their self. Kaylee and Hannah are playing on the carpet right now.

I look at the door as the knob turns and reveals Ms.Gracy. "Hey" I say standing up. "Hey what's been going on? I haven't seen you in so long." She says hugging me tight. "Awe we had a lost in the family" I tell her.

"What? Who?" She asks covering her mouth. "My brother." I say nodding. "Ken!?" She asks. I nod sealing my lips. "Omg I'm so sorry!" She says hugging me again. "It's okay" I say smiling though the pain. She nods looking at me.

"What are you doing here so late on a school night?" She asks. "Oh I didn't want to leave Grace and Hannah here alone" I say. "Oh okay thanks. I had a patient and she was spilling a lot of juice" Ms.Gracy says trying to be cool.

I start laughing. "What was it about?" I ask. "It was this woman and she came to me and she said she needed to vent about her son. She did a lot of bad things to him. She said she wanted my advice on making him forgive her" she tells me. "What? She can't make him forgive her, it's up to him." I say shaking my headq. "Exactly what I told her." Ma.Gracy says.

"Mom I have something to tell you" Grace says in a serious tone. "I-I'm" she stuttered nervously. "What?" Ms.Gracy says squinting her eyes at Grace. "Umm.." Grace says letting tears flow down her cheek.

"Grace Morgan get to speaking! Now!" Ma.Gracy demands. "I'm..." Grace chokes out.  Grace looks at me for help. "She pregnant" I say. "What?!" Ms.Gracy yells getting closer to Grace. "By my brother" I say.

"Ken. The one who died!" She yells. I nod. She draws back and stops herself before she hit Grace. "Get out" Ms.Gracy says. "What?" Grace asks. "You think your so grown get out!" Ms.Gracy repeats yelling this time. "Mom where I'm going to go?" Grace asks.

"Your right, you got until next week to find you a place and job and be up and out of my house. I am so disappointed in you!" Ms.Gracy says grabbing Hannah and leaving upstairs.

"Omg! What I'm going to do?" Grace asks. "I'll see if you can stay with me, but look I gotta go." I say. Grace nods going upstairs. I grab Kaylee and her stuff and head out.

When I got home my Auntie Jackie's car wasn't in the yard. That's just great. I got the key and went in. I went upstairs with a sleeping Kaylee in my arms. I go into my mom's room and see that man.

"Where's my mom and Auntie?" I ask going in. "They went somewhere" he says shrugging his shoulders. I roll my eyes leaving out. I take Kaylee's shoes off and put them in the shoe ben.

I'm in the shower washing myself up. I hear Kaylee come to the door and enter the bathroom. "What's wrong Kay?" I ask her peeking out the shower door to see that man, naked.

"What the fuck!" I yell covering myself up. He backs me up to the wall and starts jerking off. Why does this happen to me all the time. He bites his lip looking at me. "You look better than your momma" he says grabbing my boob.

"Get off of me!" I yell slapping his hand away. "Lets make this easy" he says pointing at a gun on the bathroom counter pointing at us.
I start to cry. He picks me up and places himself in me.

He start fucking me while bring his lip. I start crying even harder. "Stop" I cry. "Shut up" he groans. He starts massaging my boob. He lays me down and starts thrusting in and out of me while massaging my nipples as I cry.

He plants a kiss on my lips. I wipe my mouth starting to get even harder. He grabs my neck going harder. He pulls out nutting on my stomach. He gets down and starts eating me out. It doesn't pleasure me at all.

"I'll be sprung more often" he says smiling and stepping out the shower. I curl up against the shower wall and cry.

I get up and out of the shower. I'm tired of this happening to me all the time. I'm tired of being fucked over. I'm tired of being treated like a piece of shit when I've done nothing to deserve.

-
-
COMMENT
-
VOTE
-
Luv you, bye❤️
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 20
"With his death I nearly met mine. Till revenge told me to behead the King." Cameron Martinez, an unnoticed girl who lives in Chicago which seems to...
Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

132K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
8.3K 301 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
440K 16.4K 63
This Could be us is about a girl name Kimberly when her dad died when she was six things changed dramatically it was as if Kimberly's mom died with h...