BTS Imagines (completed)

By daintychim

[IMAGINE SERIES] (Bangtan Ver.) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 101K READS!! (10/25/20) -:-:- Some of my Random Imagina... More

foreword๐ŸŒธ
tickets || k.sj ๐ŸŒธ
cramps || m.yg ?๐ŸŒธ
puppy || j.jk ๐ŸŒธ
tickets || k.sj ๐ŸŒธ
insecurities || j.hs ๐ŸŒธ
A || p.jm ๐ŸŒธ
lollipop || k.th ๐ŸŒธ
BIGHIT YOU ---๐ŸŒธ
first love || m.yg ๐ŸŒธ
mug || k.nj ๐ŸŒธ
pimple || p.jm ๐ŸŒธ
notice me senpai || j.jk ๐ŸŒธ
anniversary || j.hs ๐ŸŒธ
not anymore || k.sj ๐ŸŒธ
attention || k.th ๐ŸŒธ
cousins || p.jm ๐ŸŒธ
cuddles || m.yg ๐ŸŒธ
stanger || k.nj ๐ŸŒธ
i aint her || j.jk ๐ŸŒธ
friend? || j.hs ๐ŸŒธ
worth living || k.th ๐ŸŒธ
vision || m.yg ๐ŸŒธ
injection || k.th ๐ŸŒธ
BTS Song Tag โœจ
happy birthday || k.th ๐ŸŒธ
burgers || j.jk ๐ŸŒธ
taggeeeedddd ๐Ÿ’•
wow im alive
wish || j.hs
H I X T A P E D A Y D R E A M
ex || k.sj ๐ŸŒธ
compared || k.nj ๐ŸŒธ
boyfriend || yoongi ๐ŸŒธ
boyfriend || jimin ๐ŸŒธ
boyfriend || taehyung ๐ŸŒธ
boyfriend || hoseok ๐ŸŒธ
stressed || k.th ๐ŸŒธ
care || p.jm ๐ŸŒธ
KIM FREAKING SEOKJIN
stars || j.jk ๐ŸŒธ
once || k.nj ๐ŸŒธ
boyfriend || namjoon ๐ŸŒธ

new found love || j.jk ๐ŸŒธ

3.7K 50 6
By daintychim

Requested by: bluebutterfly2695
-she's the best-

Words:1123

3RD PERSON
"Let me be yours Y/N. I know Jimin just broke up with you but let me prove to you that Im worth your trust" Jungkook pleaded as he knelt down in front of Emma. "Please give me a chance"

"Jungkook you're my bestfriend, and I don't like you being my rebound. Please. Give me time to think about what is happening. It happened so fast that I want my time alone" Emma said and heaved put a sigh.

"I'll give you until tomorrow to answer my question. I have liked you since high school Y/N and you know how much I care for you" was his last words and began walking towards the door.

Emma scanned through her Instagram account out of boredom. She's been locking herself up all day thinking about what Jungkook her supposed to be  best friend proposed the other night.

She then stopped at a pic. A pic of Jimin with someone... and its not her

She felt a slight twinged of jealousy upon seeing the picture. They sure look happy

Afterwards Jungkook's proposition came back to her mind.

It wouldn't hurt right? Besides, he did say that being my rebound was all right.

"Im going out" you told Jungkook as you reached for you sling bag.

"Where are you going Emma?" He asked "Its 9pm"

You mentally groaned "Its important Jungkook"

"C'mon Emma, you can do that important thing tomorrow. Its late"

"Whatever" you said and went out. You heard him scream your name but you gave no damn about it.

Why do I feel this way? You thought as you held your chest which is beating rapidly. No, It can't be.

EMMA
I chugged on another bottle of soju as I reminisce all the memories I have with jungkook,being my boyfriend, so far.

I must say he's pretty sweet and caring. Just like how he used to when we were friends.  I chuckled as I remembered the incident that happened the other day!

Flashback

"Emma have you seen my white shirt?" I heard Jungkook yell from the other room. His footsteps getting louder.

But I ignored him.

"Emma have you-Ya!"

My head immediately shot up to him and seeing his eyebrows furrowed must've mean I did something

I took the spoon out of my mouth and asked him why

"Why? Emma you just got chocolate all over my Shirt!" He said while pointing at the Nutella I was holding.

Glancing from the shirt Im wearing, I did mess it up. I didn't realize that I was smudging the chocolate on his shirt up until now.

"But you have tons of white shirt! Can't you just use the other ones?" I asked.

He gave out a loud sigh and sat next to me. Making me nervous.

He looked straight into my eyes as he was also leaning closer and closer until I felt him grab the nutella off my hands and tickling me on my sides.

"Ya! Kookie Hajima!" I laughed as I tried to catch my breath

" you didn't even ask permission to borrow my shirt. Now face the consequences!"

When he finally stopped, I playfully hit his arm. He cupped both my cheeks, wiping the side of my lips with his thumbs.

"You eat like a baby"

"Hey miss, are you with someone?" My thoughts were interrupted by the man who suddenly sat beside me.

I shook my head no "Sorry, but I dont talk to stranger"

"Aww playing hard to get are we, just the type I like" he smirked leaning forward "You know theres an empty room upstairs if you want to—"

Before he finishes I slapped. him

He then stood up and grabbed my arms harshly as he dragged me somewhere.

"I was going easy on you but you leave me no choice" he grunted. Tears began falling off my eyes.

"Help! Someone help!" I shouted but it was no use. The loud music from the club blocked my screams. People were too busy to care.

Just as I was about to loose hope, the guys hand suddenly loosened its grips on my arm and it was followed by a loud scream causing me to jump.

Though I was a bit dizzy, I could tell that the guy from a while ago was now on the floor, unconscious.

"C'mon" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jungkook standing with his hands across his chest. He grabbed a hold of my wrist and lead me outside the club to his car.

"What the fuck were you thinking going to a club at 9 o'clock emma?" He whispered yelled once we were inside his car. I hung my head low.

More tears fell from eyes upon realizing what just happened a while ago. I was almost raped. I was beyond thankful that Jungkook was there to save me.

I felt his fingers hold my chin and lifted my gaze to him. He stared at my eyes for a good minute before crashing his lips into mine.

My eyes went wide upon seeing his closed eyes before me. His lips started to move making me frozen a lot more.

In the end, I kissed back. I could tasted mint and a little bit of alcohol from him. Was he drinking?

After he pulled away, he gave me his bunny smile and started the engine.

I was too frozen to move. My heart was beating so fast that I forgot how to breathe.

Seeing his side profile while driving gave me butterflies. Seeing his lips form into a straight line reminded me of how soft they were a while ago.

Once we reached our apartment I quickly held his arm and turned him around to face me. I gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you Jungkook!" I said and buried my face on his chest. I felt him hug me back.

"I was so worried when you ran off a while ago just like that. I followed you through GPS but I got stuck in traffic. Luckily I got there in time because seeing how that man Drag you made me want to kill him right there" he whispered.

"Jungkook" I looked back at him, specifically his lips. Without any doubt, I crashed my lips on his.

"I want us to start all over" I continued after pulling away from him. He gave me a smile

"Has Emma already fallen for me?" He jokingly asked making me slap him playfully"Ouch That hurts!"

"Huh?Im sorry"

"You need to kiss it for it to heal"

I sighed and tiptoed. I was about to kiss his cheeks when he turned his head around making me kiss his lips instead.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook!"

Sorry for being inactive! School so so frustrating. Projects and Exams were everywhere! Thank God its all over! Though, I still can't promise that I'll be updating frequently since Im currently writing a new book... ehem ehem hahahahah

EMMA! Was this alright? I hope it is! Thanks for Requesting again Friend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 94 37
Imagine being in a relationship with your bias and more. Hope you guys like and support this!
99.7K 1.6K 35
Just cute scenarios of you and BTS :3 (requests closed) #75 in "Jiminie"
30.2K 268 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
397K 10.9K 56
Imagines and Texts between you and Bangtan! โ—โ—GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERSโ—โ— #68 in Random - 11/8/2017 #738 in Fa...