The Hybrid Guardian [2]

Por _Black_Rose_0121

Trouble in paradise! Follow Queen Katherina Divoldi and King Sepherus Echeverry in their faithful story of p... Mais

Author's Note
Preface
Chapter One Part 1
Chapter One Part 2
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five Part 2
Chapter Five Part 3
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine Part 1
Author's note
Chapter Nine Part 2
Chapter Nine Part 3
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty Part 1
Chapter Thirty Part 2 (The final)
Important announcement
Epilogue
*Sequel*

Chapter Five Part 1

970 66 12
Por _Black_Rose_0121

Katherine's POV:

I'm late, Oh my goodness, I'm late to the meeting.

Dang, it! Kiona is going to kill me! I was running out of my bedroom toward the meeting room. I was 45 minutes late and all because I got distracted reading the first few chapter of a book Sepherus gave me; An ember in the ashes. I was loving it so far.

I rushed my way to the meeting room and before entering, I adjusted the bun one of the maids had braided my hair into.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman, sorry for the tardiness."

25 people were sitting around the rounded table, only one seat was not occupied, mine. Sepherus had gotten here before me since I got distracted I totally forgot.

Once I sat down I looked towards Kiona that was glaring at me and I mouthed a sorry to her.

"Alright now that Queen Katherina is here, we can begin with the meeting," Sepherus announced.

One bald and short man stood up. "My Queen, there are several things to address in this meeting, the first one would be the constant fail attempts of the humans to climb the wall. Although there is a barrier spell, they have tried at least 5 times and once a woman got to the top of the wall but an earthbender kicked her back to her side. She didn't survive the fall."

"My queen, we should prepare an attack to take advantage that we can enter the human part of the world without any problem. The humans seem focused on climbing the wall. " A tall man said.

"I disagree my queen. We are still training soldiers and the amounts of soldiers don't grow, we have to at least wait 15 years for the new babies that will be born in a couple of months grow up and serve in the army and also, yesterday the vampires that were humans desiccated." Kiona said.

"What?! Why?" I stood up looking her way. "My guess is that in order for a vampire to withstand the pill they have to be at least in the strength mark category, if not, they will die after a couple of hours."

"Dang it. What should we do then?" I asked. "What if we scratch the vampires turning and work with what we got? The trainees have been working really hard and in a matter of months they already have gained a good amount of control of their elemental powers, you have seen them when you go train with them and the teachers." Sepherus said.

Yes...but it is still an inexperienced army...

"Well, I think we have no other options. Can we do this?" I looked to Kiona.

"Although we don't grow in number, we grow in quality. With werewolves and vampires together, we can have groups balanced out...and we can't forget about the machinery made by the werewolves craft men." Kiona said.

"Alright, then. The first thing we will do is this: King Sepherus, Kiona and I will go in the part of the human world, check out the surrounding and plan a strategy and we will come back and order the final attack. We can't waste more time, they have attacked us once, and kill a lot of our people. And most important, they must pay for the death of my mother."

All the generals and captains yelled a yes with their hands up.

****

It was late in the night when we pass the wall. It was a small group that was made of Sepherus, Kiona, and four benders, each a different element. We were all wearing black coats to hide between the shadows.

"Come quick, we must run further in." I pull Kiona on my back. "just like old days, I'm always on top." Kiona joked. "You can go by foot you know." She hugged my back but not before trying to strangle me.

We started flash stepping, I hadn't run this fast in a long time, always using horses. Why do we even use horses? Lazy vampires. When I get back I'll keep horses away.

We cross a vast land of just flowers and rivers, if it wasn't the enemies territory I would have said it was beautiful, but know it was an unwelcome darkness.

We were arriving at the first town in sight. "Alright, we have an advantage here. We look just like the humans except for Kiona, so hide well." Sepherus said. We all nodded.

We started walking like normal civics once we enter the town, humans passing by like nothing was happening. "Use your hearing to see what they are saying, just in case something important flies up." Kiona whisper in my ear. She was trying to be the backpack. But a speaking one.

I focused my hearing, some were gossiping, muttering and then, something caught my attention. " I really want to join the military and kill some vampires. They are demons from hell. Hope they all rot. That's why I'm leaving right now and going directly to the military compound."

This was our chance. "hey, gentleman, sorry to ears drop, but I hear you said you were going to the military compound? Could it be possible for you to take us as well? It seems quite a long way from here."

"Yeah! Of course, better than going alone. Come, I'll leaving right now. Bye mate!" he waved to his friend.

I smiled at him. "Thank you so much." But inside I wanted to bite him. Humans can be deceiving.

Sepherus, the warriors and I headed towards the cattle that man had. We hopped into the small cart while he rode.

A few minutes in, he started speaking. "Man, I really want to join the army, I really want to. This is my dream. To kill as many vampires as I can. They are awful creatures!" I looked towards Sepherus. "And don't get me started on werewolves!" Sepherus joked around. "Oh yes, Wet dogs!" The guy laughed.

"What's your name?" One of the soldiers asked. "George." He simply said. He looked upwards to the sky. "Man, I'm so happy."

After that, George didn't talk too much, asked us our names and why we wanted to be In the military to which we said that we were doctors and wanted to help in anything.

I wanted to shoot myself. Too much honor here and there for killing vampires. Blah Blah. "What's that you got in your back miss?" George asked. "Oh, it's my backpack." I simply replied.

"Odd shape backpack, .hahaha."He joked."Hehe, yeah.We almost there!" he said excitement could be seen on his face. "Yay..."I whisper.

But something catches my nose. It smelt like... Satra and Kraken. I looked toward my feet and with my eyesight, I was the little flowers and the closer we got there the higher they got.

I did some hands signed and mention everyone to put their feet on the cattle. No more hanging feet. But it got stronger and stronger. One warrior started to cough.

These humans are unbelievable, pretending to protect their military base with Satra and Kraken!

"I absolutely love this smell! Katra and Satra, weakness for those demons." he looked towards us.

It was getting hard to breathe.

I stood up. "Sorry George, you serve us well." He turned around just when my fans we growing.

"Wait, what?! You're vampires! Argh!" Before he could start screaming, I bite his neck and cracked it. I threw him to the side and his body landed soundlessly.

"Too bad you're a human." I got the rails of the horse and turned the horse back to the part of the landscape where the flowers were shorter.

I was able to make a distance between us and the flowers and their scent, although I still had to do something about the small flowers that were around us. I had to waterbend them.

I stepped in the small flowers, thanking my boots and black combat pants that helped protect my skin. I was careful to not land on my hands when I jumped from the cart.

I extended my left hand behind my back and my right in front of my chest, I moved the tips of my hands together in an upward movement and with that movement, the oils and waters from the flowers were extracted. A black circle was formed instead of the green flower stems.

With steady hands, I moved the substance circle away from me and the group and threw it all over more of the dreadful flowers.

I would burn them all but, the smoke would give me away.

Well, at least

"That was a close one." Sepherus recall. "yeah..." I looked around checking on everyone. "Where Kiona?" I asked

We looked around and she was nowhere to be found.

Oh man, where is she?

****

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! What do you guys think will happen? Where is Kion?!?!

I'm really happy for the 700+ views, we're almost at 1k! I'm so excited!!! Thank you all for your support, your views, votes, and comments. They make me extremely happy. After this chapter, I promise, I have a bomb change for all of you!

Until next chapter!

XOXO

Lisa

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.3K 3.9K 43
Hidden secrets Hidden identities Two kingdoms And A prophecy that would change Kiara's life completely, " From the destruction she will rise...
29.4K 1K 29
(Mature content: 18+) 👉🏽👉🏽👉🏽COMPLETED Highest Ranking: #1 Regrets #1 heal #4 warriors #1 rejection #3 witch ROMANCE. SEX. WAR. HEAL. REVENGE...
15.4K 736 46
Wattpad exclusive!! It was ancient magic that created them but in present century not even ancient magic is prepared for the unintended loophole tha...
2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...