Chocolate Mate

By MrsHampton

Tatiana Montgomery is a southern girl from Charlotte, North Carolina who moves to Akron, Michigan for a chang... More

Chocolate Mate
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's update
Author's Update
*Issues*
Chapter 24

Author's Note

5.1K 138 15
By MrsHampton

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone thats taking the time read my story. Its funny because alot of things that are in this story are from personal experience...lol...minus the werewolf part. The neck breaking part...whooaaa!!!

Just wanted to stop and show my appreciation and also say that it takes me so long because I follow and read your stuff as well. Stop being so damn good..lol... and I would update faster....DANG!

I'm in the process of uploading 2 more chapters so please bare with me.

Thanks everyone and be blessed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 133K 31
Meet Christina Fellows. She is the new girl in town, and on her first day, she manages to piss of the Alpha? of the town- Cole Mathews. Christina hop...
139K 8.3K 40
To get away from her past, Caroline Quinn moves to this small town called Maple Town. What she doesn't know is that this town has a history with supe...
15K 917 14
Leah Talbot didn't believe in vampires, but a frightening encounter with Matthias on a cold winter's night in New York City turned her into a believe...
7.8K 650 19
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...