CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIEND SCENARI...

By ESJ1004

the story of craziness, sadness and happiness starts here More

A/N
when you first met
A/N
first successful/failure date
first kiss
A/N
when he did something stupid
breaking up with him
a day without him
he came back for you
he apologized again
you pranked him
A/N
His prank fails
when you got powers
SPECIAL A/N
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
SPECIAL A/N 2
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (aftermath)
you saw him shirtless
Random CH.
Random CH (Part 2)
When he's acting....Dirty
Thank you A/N
SUPER IMPORTANT A/N
I'M BACK!
When you annoyed him
ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE PRISONER'S TRIALS
IT'S FINALLY UP
He sets you a surprise
5 reasons why he loves you
5 things he hates about you
female kpop songs that he likes to watch you dance with
what he thinks about you
what he wants you to be like in halloween
your phrase he finds odd/weird
When you got into detention
Back from the dead?
Writer-San is *quite* back
*STAY AT HOME EDITION!* When you went naked/done the naked challenge
When another man "called" you
When he gets into a fight
Guess what?
Sup?
Announcement
When you did something stupid during his zoom call
(Prologue) Whoever Murdered Crystal Morrison
What he finds annoying about you (as told by him)

he done Yaoi

6.3K 54 100
By ESJ1004

WARNING: This chapter will contain scenes that'll make your blood on your nose boil in excitement more than how Satan makes the toilet bubble every time he takes a dump. Hence the title, y'all better set the tissues ready coz it's gonna be a fun ride, HOW 'BOUT DAH?!

Don't be offended, guys. This is just for laughs and fangirling stuff. Still, take precaution when reading this chapter, I'm warning y'all! ^_^

——————————————————

Slenderman

It was way past midnight, and you were so pushed up due to tremendous school works. Due to that, you decided to sleep over the creepypasta mansion.

While feeling the drowsiness taking over you, you suddenly heard what seems to be husky chuckles, coming from the room right next to you.

You felt a brow perking up, due to the fact that you heard Slendy's voice. Curious, you got out of bed and wore your favorite flip-flops. You quietly tiptoe your way to the room right next to you. Your curiosity grew bigger once you've reached the fancy wooden door. You silently opened the door. Boy you wish you shouldn't have.

You saw your boyfriend, making out with Smexy on the soft bed. Both got their upper clothes off, revealing their smokin' bodies that are filled with sweats.

"You sure you wanna do this, brother?" - Smexy

"I wanna do this for a long time. Just shut up and kiss me." - Slendy

You just stood there like a statue, one eye twitching at the sight in front of you. You felt like you're gonna faint at any minute. Is this incest?!, your mind screamed. Why do they have mouths?!, your mind asked in a shriek also.

In response, you quietly shut the door again, making sure to not make a noise. You sprint back to your room, locking the door before diving into the soft mattress before squealing under your pillow like an idiot.

Eyeless Jack

Excited to meet EJ, you happily skipped your way down the road leading to your peaceful neighborhood.

As you got to your front door, you let out a sigh, now that the weekends are coming to your way.

You set your bag on the couch and took your f/c shoes off. You noticed the house is quite silent. Not the usual silence you always hear, but not the kind of silence that you can hear in horror films. It just feels... different.

You also noticed that Jack isn't around. You assume that he was out hunting for kidneys again.

You went upstairs, your eyes seeing your bedroom door first. You went towards it and gave the handle a twist, pushing the door open.

"Holy skittles..."

Your mouth dropped open, completely frozen as you spotted EJ on your bed with Dr. Smiley. They don't seem to notice you. EJ was kissing Smiley's neck passionately, the latter letting out a sexy moan in return.

"You sure your girlfriend won't know?" Smiley asked EJ.

"Relax," your boyfriend said in a laidback tone, stopping from kissing Smiley, "she won't. And if she will, we don't have to worry. She's a fan of yaoi anyway." He added before proceeding to engage with Smiley in a passionate tongue action.

You cringed, in contrary, you're not really a fan of yaoi. You ain't mad on EJ, but you're totally freaking out internally right now.

Not able to take the pressure any longer, you ran out of the room, sprinting to the other side of the hallway before crashing yourself to a window.

You safely landed on the grass before proceeding to sprint down the neighborhood.

"I REGRET NOTHING!" You blared.

Jeff the killer

You, Jane and clockwork were on a girl's night out. By the time midnight strikes, you were all laughing your asses off along the drive way back home. You sure are having fun with them.

"Seriously, that guy just so went into mixing pepsi with egg yolks" Clockwork chirped while getting out of the car.

"Sure is nasty though." You said, letting out a giggle.

"That guys just went monkey-shit alright." Jane commented, also letting out a laugh.

As the three of you walked around the creepypasta mansion's hallway leading to the living room, the three of you stopped.

Your eyes were wide open as a manhole, seeing Jeff being kissed by ben on the couch, both shirtless; revealing their well-built bods.

"Y/N?" Jane called out to you. You took a glance, seeing her handing a handgun to you.

You took the gun, firing a round at the air.

The loud bang echoed throughout the mansion, causing the two boys squeal in terror.

"The hell?!" Jeff blurted upon seeing the three of you.

You loaded up the gun, pointing it to Jeff and Ben. "You better run or Imma bang your asses with this machine gun!"

The two boys squealed, both running to a nearby window, crashing themselves into it before running away.

You followed behind, popping up the gun crazily around like a maniac as Jane and Clockwork trails behind.

Ben Drowned

You were getting kinda bored sitting on your couch for almost 2 hours doing nothing.

To ease up your boredom, you decided to ask Ben to play games with you on the ps4. You climbed up the stairs and approached his door. Without knocking, you entered.

"Oh man, you're hot."

Your eyes twitched at your boyfriend's statement. You saw dark Link and Ben passionately making out INSIDE the tv!

It was quite weird to see the sight in front of you, but nonetheless, you we're enjoying it!

You felt the warm blood slowly trickling down out of your nostrils. You quickly ran away, heading downstairs and busting out from outside.

"SEND ME TO HEAVEN OSNSHSUZSBWISFKHOGH!!" You fangirled, not caring if some of your neighbors were giving you weird looks.

Dr. Smiley

"As I stare at the chocolatey chocolate cake on the table, I couldn't help but to stare in awe by the chocolaticious cream on top as I imagine myself surrounded by chocolucious cakes. Somehow, my imagination has left me with one thought; Chocolicious."

You cringed, throwing the book you were reading outside the window.

"Nasty book. Felt like I'm gonna suffer from chronic diabetes for reading that awful passage." You muttered to yourself, not able to prevent yourself from thinking about the book you read.

To kill some time, you decided to go to Smiley's secret office where he usually kills his victims. You opened a trapdoor that was covered with the living room carpet. You climbed down the cold, stone-like stairs before being faced with a rusty door. You opened the door, and you died... not literally.

You stood there, watching as Smiley takes off Eyeless Jack's shirt off before engaging with a dominant kiss with him.

"Wanna make me lick the other kidney of yours?" Smiley asked in a husky voice, looking down to Ej's crotch area.

"Oh I like that kind of attitude of yours." Ej remarks teasingly, slowly removing the belt from his jeans.

You felt your cheeks blushing a million shades of red. You awkwardly closed the door, climbing back up to the living room.

You went to the kitchen, pouring yourself a glass of water.

"I think I rather suffer from chronic diabetes than optical STDs." You said to yourself, mindlessly drinking the water in one gulp.

Masky

You just got out of the grocery store after buying the things you need to bake Masky's favorite strawberry cheesecake.

As you were unlocking your front door, you stop halfway upon hearing moans from inside.

Curious, you opened the door slowly and peeked, your eyes grew wide upon seeing the sight in front of you.

Masky and Hoodie were making out by your house's pillar.

They both stop for a moment, taking off their hoodies off before kissing again.

You know it's kinda gay, but you can't help yourself from screaming 'HOT' internally.

You started sweating, seeing Masky lift off Hoodie from the ground. He then pressed Hoodie against the pillar before engaging to another tongue action with him.

You sweated more, hearing their moans that are full of hunger and lust.

You quietly shut the door again. You dropped the grocery bags that you were holding and began running down the neighborhood.

"SOMEBODY CALL SHAMU AND LET HER CALL 911!" You hollered down the streets.

Hoodie

You were peacefully watching your neighborhood from your rooftop on a saturday morning. It was kinda your habit to use your binoculars and spy on your neighbors. You were doing your usual routine until you spotted something that made you wet... almost.

From an apple tree nearby, you saw Hoodie making out with Masky by the grass. Both were sharing a passionate kiss, SHIRTLESS.

You were internally fangirling. You can't take your gaze away from them.

Masky started touching Hoodie's pecs. In response, Hoodie pulled Masky by the hair, nibbling his neck as both let out husky moans. Talk about hot.

With a chuckle, you just continued watching the beautiful scenery few feet away from you.

Ticci Toby

Without having an idea why, you were rummaging through yours and Toby's old stuffs. Your boyfriend is not around, obviously on a hunt for blood again.

As you were digging your way to Toby's drawer, you found his video cam. Curious, you opened it and found out that there's one video in it.

It was taken 3 years ago. Out of curiosity, you played it. No regrets.

In the video, you saw Toby in a bedroom with the bloody painter.

"You ready to do this?" You heard Helen asked.

"D*mmit," Toby cursed, "I'm gonna kick sonic's ass once this is over. Just do your best shot."

Your heart palpitates as you watch Toby and Helen take their clothes off before engaging in a passionate kiss. Every minute pass by, the make out session slowly became intense.

Last minute of the video ends up with both just finish doing '69.'

Yup, you were fangirling like a mad man after that.

**********

And that's all for today. Sorry for being gone in a while. Quite a busy quarter in school. But nonetheless, I managed to get a comeback once again. Enjoy reading the update!

To those who continues to support this story, to those who flood comments and flood votes this story:

A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU!

I'm glad to know that I was able to make y'all happy. ^_^ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 117 34
Story Completed <3
92.9K 1.9K 23
(I do not own any characters from this story!!!) You were a a wonderful smart girl who loved to go to school...... All that changed when you went to...
25 2 1
I hope you will get the old creepypasta feeling :)
54 0 10
Scary fun Short Stories ..enjoy.