Jelsa || Protecting Her

By jelsa_lover123

The top number one spy at DreamWorks Spy Agency is Jack Overland Frost. He has always taken on every mission... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 32

1K 52 10
By jelsa_lover123

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

This seriously isn't happening! I was on a forced march through hell and this shit happens, really?! Why is life so against me at the damn minute?! Manny's words are stuck in my damn head!

"I know that look."

I don't know what love is! The only love I ever knew was my Mom and my sister, my Mom is dead and my sister hated my guts! I don't trust her in all honesty. She just happens to appear out of absolutely no where, how can I just trust her? How do I know that she not secretly working for them?

"Jack--" I cut her off.

"Don't." I reply.

*Arriving at the agency*

I still can't believe all of this, why would Pitch want Emma? I don't understand, this has to be some sort of trap.

"Follow me." I order her.

I walk through the main reception and people are staring at me, like that will ever change. People are chatting as soon as we enter the agency.

"Oh my God, he's back."

"He looks like shit."

"Is it true that he had our scientist shock him?!"

"He better not take my case, I finally managed to get a good one!"

I glare at everyone around and they rush back to their own business. Emma follows me to the lift and we head up to Manny's office. I knock and enter to see North and Manny, Manny begins to act weird.

"Manny, this is an ex-hostage of the Nightmares. Miss. Emma Overland, formally known as--" Manny cut me off.

"Miss. Emma Frost, I know. North has already informed me on Miss. Emma's information," Manny smiles.

I couldn't stay around any longer, first the only family member I had comes back out of the blue and Elsa is still in the hands of Pitch. I walk out and go back to my apartment complex. I sit on my bed and sigh heavily, I pull out my old guitar from Mom. She said it was a gift from her and Dad, I never got to meet him. He was apparently in the war fighting, he had gone on a mission and never came back. Mom always spoke so highly of him, I wish a lot of the time that I got the chance to meet him.

"I miss you, Mom..." I sigh.

My Mom was a huge deal to me as well as my sister. That obviously changed drastically when Pitch killed my Mom and Emma left me because she was ashamed of me for not fucking killing Pitch the bitch. Ha, Pitch the bitch. Elsa's sister is hilarious. I'll need to check up on Hiccup. I call Hiccup more than four times and I get no answer. That's a little weird, I'll try again later. I'm pretty sure it is five in the morning there, oops.

"I hate you!"

I shiver hearing the haunting voice of my little sister shouting that she hates me. It haunts me quite a lot of the time, I'll hear it subconsciously.

"You act bad because you're an idiot."

"Don't make me knock some sense into you, boy!"

"You'll never be the brother I once loved..."

I've heard a lot of shit over the years. I remember when I kept tabs on Emma for about a year just to make sure she was safe, I sent one letter and I can't ever get that one sentence out my head.

"You'll never be the brother I once loved..."

My heart tore and I began with my asshole ways from that point on to anyone and everyone. Then I started feeling weird around Elsa, why? I don't even know the answer to that myself. She's not just this on and off or one time one night stand, she means so much more than that.

My eyes divert down to my guitar. I think I still remember how to play? I begin gently strumming to check the strings are tuned right. I begin playing a song that I made up in my head.

"Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start."

I begin thinking of how me and Elsa first met on that day, she was the first woman to not flirt at me. She intrigued me when she actually called me an asshole, was it bad that it sort of turned me on?

"Running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on a science apart."

"Nobody said it was easy..."

It would never be easy, she's beautiful and I'm an asshole. I mean we sort of made it harder on ourselves being secretive, cold and distant towards each other.

"Nobody said it was easy..."

She came into my life with a bang, well literally and metaphorically speaking.

"No one ever said it would be this hard..."

My heart feels like it is aching, but why? Was Manny right? Am I really letting her in after the trouble I've had in my life already?

"Oh take me back to the start!"

"Running in circles
Chasing out tails
Coming back as we are."

"Nobody said it was easy...
No one ever said it would be so hard...
I'm going back to the start."

I wish I could go back to the start to be honest, maybe I should have been nicer to her the day I met her?

"Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh."

I slowly descend my playing until it is pure silence. I notice drops of water on my guitar, where did this come from? I wipe the water drops away and walk into my bathroom. That is when I notice it, I'm crying. This is what's happened to me, I've been broken to the point of crying because she's with Pitch. I don't even want to think what he could possibly be doing, after all I know what he's capable of...

"Stop it, Jack. Elsa can defend herself!" I scold myself.

There is a knock on my bathroom door. Who the hell has decided to just waltz into my apartment? I open the door to see Tooth.

"Has Elsa been found?!" I ask hopefully.

She shakes her head. My shoulders drop and I wash my face. She walks in and stands beside me.

"I can see that you're very stressed, why not have a nice reliever?" Tooth whispers into my ear.

Does she not know what the word no means? I glare at her angrily, she needs to take a fucking hint.

"What did I tell you last time?" I hiss.

"No..." she replies quietly.

"Then there is your answer!" I spit.

I barge past her and lay back on my bed. She sits on top of me and starts kissing my neck trying to take of advantage of me. I push her off of me full force and she goes down with a bang.

"Are you fucking deaf?! I said no!" I shout.

"And why not?!" Tooth exclaims with tears streaming down her face.

"Because!" I reply.

She is real angry and upset, "Because what?!"

"I LOVE ELSA!" I roar.

Her eyes widen and mine pierce her like she is a piece of glass. I notice that we weren't alone either on the stairs stands Bunny, North, Manny and Emma. I barge past them and leave the agency. I open my phone and stare longingly at the photo I had taken. It is Elsa in my shirt cooking, she doesn't know that I took it.

"FUCK!" I exclaim as I bash my steering wheel.

I drive back to my town to the mall. The same mall me and Elsa met at, my heart begins aching again. I walk around and I spot a jewellery store, walking inside I have a look around.

"Can I help you, sir?" The woman at the counter asks.

"I was wondering if you have any winter themed rings?" I ask.

"What occasion?" She asks.

"Engagement," I smile.

She smiles and nods. She guides me over to the rings and my eyes immediately catch the perfect ring for her. I choose that one and pay for it. I notice Bunny in front of me as I exit the store, he stares at the little velvet box in shock.

"You're going to propose to her?!" Bunny asks in shock.

I nod and walk back to my car with Bunny following me close behind. I jump into my car and drive home. Guess who followed me there too!

"Bunny, what the fuck do you want?!" I hiss.

"Look, I was an asshole to you. You and Tooth were doing nothing but one night stands; it made me jealous as hell," Bunny replies guiltily.

"I don't give a fuck. Go and get her," I say rolling my eyes.

I walk forward and as my hand touches the golden doorknob to my extravagant mansion.

"I followed her, Jack. She...went into the woods and I saw Pitch with her." Bunny says.

I freeze for a second, I turn around and punch him knocking him to the floor. I'm shaking in pure anger and my vision is clouding red. I grab him by his ear and throw him into my house. He stares at me in shock.

"Jack, calm down! Pitch will--" I cut him off.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT SHE WAS WITH PITCH?!" I exclaim.

Bunny sighs and hands me a voice recorder. I immediately begin listening to it.

"I want that bitch Elsa dead!" Tooth roars.

"She's not going anywhere! She's going to be my wife, watch your fucking mouth or I'll tell you a lesson!" Pitch hisses.

"Jack is in love with her! He's supposed to forget her and go back to being with me! I need him!" Tooth hisses.

"Wait...he loves my Elsa?!" Pitch growls.

"Can't you just marry her and do whatever it is you need to do with her, then use her as fucking bait to hurt him?! He'll come running to me then!" Tooth says darkly.

"Wait...maybe you're not so useless as I thought! That's a brilliant idea!" Pitch laughs evilly.

My blood is boiling over. I grab Bunny and throw him in the trunk of my car, Tooth will fucking pay! I jump in and Bunny is going berserk in the boot of the car. I drive to the agency, exit the car and let Bunny out who keeps up with me. I dart to Manny's office to see Emma, Manny, North and the bitch I was out to get.

"Jack--" I cut Manny off and run at Tooth.

I start punching her and strangling her as people try to pull me back. Tooth's eye is red and her lip is cut.

"JACK!" North and Manny exclaim.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME! I'LL KILL HER! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I roar.

They restrain me and Tooth stands up with tears once again streaming down her face. I notice Bunny lock the door.

"Jack, what the hell has gotten into you?!" Manny yells.

"Tooth, she's the fucking rat not me! I was a fucking decoy!" I exclaim in anger.

Everyone turns to Tooth in shock. She looks petrified and as she went to run, Bunny grabs her and handcuffs her to a filing cabinet. She looks at him in shock and stares at us fearfully.

"Tooth, why? I gave you a better life!" Manny exclaims.

She begins crying. She drops to her knees and howls with sadness. I don't give her a drop of sympathy or pity, she took away the love of my life!

"North, my back pocket." I say.

North searches my back pocket and pulls the voice recorder pressing play. Everyone gasps and turns to Tooth.

"I-It wasn't how that started...before Manny came and saved me, Pitch had killed the guy who had been pimping me. I was safe and free, I was homeless with no home for my child...Manny approached me. Pitch heard about it and he demanded that I had better start being his ears on the inside. I owe him my life and he threatened a hit on my baby girl, I had to put her into care..." Tooth sighs.

Bunny sighs and he speaks, "I didn't know that she was pregnant at the time. I was her only friend and I worked here, she was my baby girl and I never got the chance to meet her."

Everyone stares at Bunny and Tooth in shock. Bunny begins crying and rums out the room. Tooth wouldn't look at anyone, she cries and stares down at the ground. North and Manny rush after Bunny. I think they forgot they taped me to the fucking chair!

"I'm sorry about your daughter, Tooth." I say.

"I can't be with Bunny again, there is too much pain because I had to give my baby girl away. I can't, she has his eyes..." Tooth sobs.

"Sometimes it's about treasuring the person who's closest to the one you missed," I reply.

Tooth gives me a weak smile and she snoozes off. At least she won't be psycho over me anymore! Well I goddamn hope so, I don't want to lay my hands on another girl again. My eyes dart to the huge windows and I stare up at the night sky.

"Are you looking out a window wherever you are staring up at the stars too? I just spotted a shooting star and can you guess what my wish is? My wish is I want you back. When I get you back, I'm proposing. When I do, I'll kiss your lips and cradle you in my arms. I'll marry you, make you as happy as I possibly can and I'll do anything you want me to do, beautiful. I miss you a ton. It's you that I want to marry, share everyday with, kiss, hug and create a family with. I love you, Elsa."

************************************

Hi guys! 😊 Don't kill me for making you wait, I beg you! 😱 This is a make up chappie for being away for so long 😅 I've been ill with the flu for the past week and I've been so weak that I've barely been able to do much 😐 I'm trying my best to write but now I have to catch up with a week worth of school work 😓 I'll try my best to update, okay? 😊 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 8.8K 68
Jackson Overland Pitchiner, popularly called Jack Frost, is the son of The Nightmare King. He was born on the Isle of the Lost. Unlike most teens o...
6.1K 164 29
Elsa just came back from hiding her powers. She remembers that she is dating Jack Frost. And Pitch and Hans are after her because she is very powerfu...
4.2K 109 21
Elsa starts working as a spy at the most important and number one spy agency called Dream Disney Spy Agency or DDSA for short. People see her as some...
52.9K 1K 31
Elsa is a teenage girl who lives with her drug addicted mother and sluty rich father. Everyday is a constant battle from the terrible voices in her h...