You Will Always be Mine

By lailamehtaab

"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice ma... More

Prologue
To Readers
As Promised
Chapter # 1
Chapter# 2
Chapter# 3
Chapter# 4
Chapter#5
Chapter# 6
Chapter# 7
Chapter #8
Chapter# 9
Chapter #10
Chapter# 11
Chapter# 12
Sorry Readers
Chapter# 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Author's Note
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter# 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter# 39
Chapter# 40
Chapter# 41
Chapter# 42
Chapter# 43
Chapter# 44 (The End)
Author Note
Be Mine

Chapter # 27

15.5K 958 79
By lailamehtaab

Unedited.

'If you kill one human, it's as if you killed all of humanity.'

These words were engraved on Ahad's soul and he always believed that it was probably the most brutal thing a human can do to another. But after stepping into the world of Black Eagles he realized, that you don't have to murder to kill a person. Just killing his soul will be enough and that is the greatest sin.

The people Black Eagles fight were the people who kill the souls, thoughts, emotions everything that differentiates a human from a beast. Ahad's mind always forced him to involve in Moosa's matters. Although Moosa has already given him the option to stay aside and focus only on business. But he was unable to step back. He couldn't, he wanted to stop such monster from destroying more lives even if he has to dirty his hands. There was no going back to for him, not at least until Moosa found a substitute person for his job.

Two days ago Natasha informed Moosa about the activities on the island located not too far from the sea borders. According to the statistics she has, that island was about to become the greatest market of the region, and recently the reports of missing fisherman have increased rapidly. Through Natasha, they were indirectly ordered to take care of matters there. So the first thing they did was to take care of the owners of the hotels located near the coastal line.

"How is it going?" Ahad asked coming into the interrogation room.

"As expected, he is not opening his mouth, not even upon violence." Answer a masked man observing the prisoner from the camera.

"You shouldn't have used violence in the first place." Said Ahad staring through the monitor at the hotel's owner they recently capture. He was a man in his late thirties, although he wasn't a masculine looking guy his facial features gave the hint that he possessed a strong personality.

They can't open their mouth, even if they wanted to. He is aware that his family could die before we could get our hands on an important person. Thought Ahad.

"When did he eat last time?"

"He didn't take a single bite since he came." Came a voice from behind, Ahad turned and find a bulky looking guy standing in the corner of the room.

"I didn't know you were here too." Said Ahad.

"He has been sulking silently for more than an hour on his defeat." Snickered the camera operator.

"Sulking?" Ahad looked back and forth between the two men.

"At first his beating couldn't do anything then Moosa Bhai told him to stay back. I think he is planning to come here."

"It won't be necessary." Ahad said narrowing his eyes on the file on the table. He picked the file and opened up. It has all the information about their prisoner. Ahad took out the family picture of him where was standing with his two sons and wife.

"Waqas, Lowered the temperature of the room also decreases the supply of oxygen." Ahad turned his head and told the bulky looking man. He nodded and left the room. For a few minutes, Ahad fixed his gaze on the screen showing their prisoner who was sitting on a chair with his head down on the table.

"That should do it." Ahad mumbled when he noticed that the man having a problem with breathing.

"Mr Abdul Saboor." Ahad said on the Mike, his voice echoed in the room and the prisoner's head shot up.

"I told you already I don't know anything." He said between his labour breaths.

"We trust you Mr Saboor. I just want to inform you that your wife, who is a quite beautiful woman, is in our custody. But she is of no use for us since you don't know anything or choose not to speak up. Therefore, I was thinking, how much we could get if we took your family to 'Sand Harbour'." Ahad emphasizes on 'Sand Harbour' knowing how it will affect him.

Sand Harbour, a harbour made on a private island between three countries and according to the contract no government has power in that area. That's why it was a secret hideout for criminals and becoming a big market for human and drug trafficking.

The prisoner laughed and said, "You can't reach there. No government has power over there and they are aware of your movements as well. Black Eagles can't do anything about it."

"Black Eagles? You are mistaken here Mr Saboor."

"What do.... you... mean?" It was getting harder and harder for him to breathe.

"We are the Locals."

"Nonsense.... locals are..."

"Destroyed, five years ago by your people. But what made you guys think that we can't emerge again? It's time for payback Mr Saboor. We have already taken care of the shipment you have prepared for next week and with the addition of your family in that shipment will make it more worthy. After all, we have a wife of a rich man and has a quite attractive style and personality. It will pay way much better than the people gathered from slums. Don't you think?"

"You... ca-can't....." He abruptly got up from his chair but couldn't maintain his balance and fall again. His head hit the corner of the table which made a huge sound of 'thud'.

The silence hung in the room for a few minutes, while everyone fixed their gaze on the man lying on the floor.

"Set the oxygen supply to the normal and wake him up after ten minutes. But before, don't forget to decrease the oxygen supply again. The only signal that his brain should receive is that his family is in danger. It will be effective and we don't want him to think harder. Therefore, take off his watch too. He shouldn't know the duration he was passed out and kick his legs to wake him up." Ahad said in a monotone, keeping his eyes on the monitor.

"Will he speak?" The first man asked.

"Just like a parrot that learned the lesson perfectly." Ahad smirked, "But if he doesn't speak, you know where to find his family but don't bother Moosa about it."

"Okay." Both of the masked men said in unison.

What they need was the safe access to the island, he has to arrange that for Black Eagles if their prisoner wishes to live. Killing may be the last word in Ahad's dictionary, but it exists. He didn't stay there for long and as he left the room the first man whisper to the second.

"Right now if it was Moosa Bhai here instead of him, both of us would probably be disposing of a dead body. He isn't patient as Ahad Bhai."

"Ahad Bhai isn't a patient type of person. He is just good at controlling expressions. Next time notice his eyes when he got irritated. If one could understand, he will find him more dangerous than Moosa Bhai." Said the bulky masked man walking towards the prisoner.

~*'~

Ahad was driving as fast as he could on the road of Shareefabad to the hospital. He reached his office a few minutes ago after greeting their prisoner and about to go to lunch break when he got a call from one of his guards at home informing him that Arsalan's mother collapsed during her visit to the old house. Leaving everything as it was, Ahad rushed towards the hospital. Stopping his car at the entrance, he didn't even bother to park it and ran inside. One of his guards saw him coming and led him to the room where she was. As Ahad opened the door of the room Kanwal hurried towards him and embraced him.

"She left us Ahad." She said between her sobs.

Her words hit him like a bomb. Ahad froze on his place, gazing at the body that lay down on the bed, covered with the white sheet from head to toe. All the memories of Arsalan's funeral suddenly flashed in his mind.

'A-Ami.' He remembered the last word come out of Arsalan's lips before the chain of his breathing broke and stopped forever.

A shiver ran through his body which made Kanwal tightened her grip. For few minutes Ahad stood still in shock then circled his arms around Kanwal as he puts his head on shoulder.

During the visit to the capital city with Kanwal. Her doctor informed about health conditions, which was getting worse day by day. He was worried about her, but there wasn't anything he could do for her. He cannot fight fate.

Arsalan's mother always called Ahad her second son that's why he grew attached to her with time. Right after Arsalan's death, his mother was thrown out of their home by land mafia people, she had no place to take refuge and spend the remaining days of her life. Her neighbours suggest her to go to old age home but Ahad refused it and bring her to his home. On that day he made his mind to take full responsibility for his best friend mother, as she was the dearest to him. With the help of Arsalan's father's pension and Ahad salary, he managed to rent a small apartment for her. After joining the Black Eagles the first thing he did was to take back his best friend's house and give it back to its rightful owner. Luckily the people who purchased the house didn't get the time to change anything and it was the same as it were when Arsalan was alive. Ahad brought back his mother to the house and start living with her but it turned out to be a wrong decision. His mother spent her whole day crying while looking at every item that belonged to Arsalan. Ahad also faced the same situation, his ears and his eyes keep expecting him to come out from his room or kitchen with his bright smile. When his memories become torturous, he asked Arsalan's mother to move out with him. Reluctantly she agreed only on the condition that she can visit the house whenever she wants.

"Ahad Bhai, we need to contact her family." A female voice came from somewhere in the room and Ahad noticed for the first time that Nida was in the room too.

Ahad steadied himself and nodded, "I will inform them. Kanwal, go back home with Nida" He said to Kanwal who was holding his hand tightly.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to make preparation for her final home." Kanwal fixed her gaze on his face when noticed Ahad's waver voice.

"Ask someone else to do it." She didn't want to leave him.

"She called me her son. As her son, it is my duty now. Go home and pray for her." With that, he turned on his heels and left the room. Today he lost the only person who shared the memories of his best friend, once again he lost Arsalan. With heavy steps, he went to counter to taken care of the formalities.

~*~

News of Arsalan's mother's death spread like a wildfire among the members of Black Eagles. Natasha, Yawar, and Shahina instantly reached Ahad house, but Mahnoor didn't come, Natasha told her that it was her idea to keep this secret from Mahnoor. Kanwal was still in shock, it was the first time she witnessed someone's death. Natasha and Nida help her to get over with it and told her to be brave as she has to take care of Ahad from now on. Kanwal was unable to understand everyone's concern. She knew Ahad was closed to Arsalan's mother but the way Natasha was consoling her, it was like someone from his own family has passed away.

After the funeral, Kanwal didn't see Ahad, he didn't come home from the cemetery and called Kanwal to go with Natasha and everyone else to the main base, he will pick her up at night. Confused with the situation, Kanwal did as he asked her to do. She had no other option, his voice sounded so depressed on the call that she wasn't able to ask him, where he was.

At night she waited for Ahad for quite long but he didn't come, she tried to call him but it was switched off. Leaving no choice for Kanwal to go to Moosa and asked him about Ahad. But on inquiring the maids she found out that Moosa wasn't at home, neither Natasha. Shahina informed her that they were with Ahad right now and will come home late, she also gave her Natasha's message to go to sleep after dinner.

After hearing all Kanwal's worried turned into anger, which she let out on poor Shahina when she came to her room asking for dinner.

"I will not be eating anything until you give me Natasha's number." She told Shahina quite harshly.

"I am sorry... Bhabi. But I can't" Shahina mumbled keeping her gaze on the ground.

"Why can't you? I want to know where my husband is. What's wrong with that?" Kanwal held her both arms.

"Leave her." Came a stern voice and Shahina lowered her head even more. Kanwal looked at the door where the voice came from and found Yawar standing there.

Yawar was younger than her but his built-in this age was of a man in early twenties. She has heard about him from Ahad that he was ranked after him, which means he was the third in command. But Kanwal has a hard time believing it.

"Don't take out your anger on her. If you want I will give you Ahad Bhai's other number." He said walking over to them and stood just beside Shahina near to Kanwal. She abruptly leaves Shahina taking a step back and so did Shahina.

"Go to your room." He said to Shahina in strict voice and she quickly left. Yawar's eyes followed her till she left the room and then turned to Kanwal.

"I will send his number, ... but don't try to share his pain now, when you are not willing to share his happiness. It will break him even more." He said looking at his phone and the next moment Kanwal mobile received his business card.

"Someone will bring dinner for you and stay away from Shahina." Yawar said leaving the room.

__________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

Another late update, Sorry for it.
Writing this story isn't easy for me, not only because the plot of this story is extremely different but the main lead of this story is difficult. One more thing, if you are comparing this story to YRM, don't do it. Both stories are the total opposite of each other.

Anyways, hope you like this dry chapter :p

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
Weakness By AishaN122

General Fiction

14.4K 320 29
Pure. Innocent. Shy. Modest. An absolute angel. Made for me. Fallen from above for me. I saw her and I wanted her. I knew I was no good for her. I kn...
1.2M 54.1K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
272K 11.7K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...