Sotus House (Sotus-Love Sick...

Galing kay LaceyRay

Excerpt: "Welcome to hell plebes. For the next four weeks besides attending classes, you are going to be eati... Higit pa

A/N
Welcome To Hell
Staking His Claim
Drive Me Crazy
Call Me Maybe
Wet Looks Good On You
Not a Fight
Punish Me...Please?!
Still in Hell
Passing Notes
Have you Seen Me?
Sexiest Freshman Pledge
Dead Freshman Walking
Only Have Eyes For You
I Love Arthit, Don't You Know
Dr. Who?
Joe's House of Pizza
Unlocked Doors
SHAFT
Tempting Kisses
Collide
Auditions
Dazed and Confused
Nohm, Spider Monkeys, and Butt Dialing
Operation KISS
The Trouble With Noh
I Warned You
Not a Chance In Hell
Bonus Scene: Foursome
Dawn, Java, and Other Crap
Crushing on Fabulous!
Special Delivery
Thieving, Sneaking, and Minioning
Aim is Extra Awesome
Bonus Scene: Do You Trust Me?
Say Hello to the House Mother
Do The Flip!
The Pink Whip
Introducing Hell's Princes...
How To Entice A SOTUS Boy
Love at First Bite
Tasty
Whipped Cream Covered...
Lovesick Reunion
Biscuits Bring Peace
Dr. Who Strikes Again
Wanted
Misunderstandings & Eyeliner
Mmmm, Bacon
TAD, BFs & Ransom Notes
Jealousy for a Good Cause
Terrorists and Timeshares
Late Night Confessions and Early Morning Throwdowns
You Started It!
Umm...Hello?
Will the Real Adorable Face (Please Stand Up?!)
Let's Get Our Chili On!
My Boyfriend's Chili is Better than Yours
He's In Hell
Tell Me I'm the Only One
Best Laid Plans
Baking Love
Cookie Thief Hunting
Working at the Car Wash
CRAP!
Wet Tanks, Frozen Grapes, and You Love Me!
Special Chapter-It Wasn't Tea
Special Chapter: Daniel Who?
Surprise!
Let the Fair Begin!
The Kissing Booth
Problems While Wet
Pizza Pow Wow
Access Denied 🚫
Greenhouse Shenanigans
SOTUS House 2018 Calendar
Zombie Prom
SOTUS
Graduation Surprise
Early Morning Wake Up Calls
Itineraries and Other Plans
Sunblock and Love Bites
Aloha
Mother Hen
Ten Years Later
Stags and Strippers
Good, Bad, and Ugly
Husbands

Party! Party! Party!

1.6K 109 294
Galing kay LaceyRay

A/N

@leianne1527 This chapter and the above video are dedicated to my very lovely, loyal Leianne.  Thank you for loving SH as much as you do.  I've lost count at how many times you have read it.  You are priceless.  While the video doesn't really have anything to do with this chapter it's Phun-Noh extreme cuteness for your Phun-Noh loving heart and I'm ELBLQ and I'm on vacation and can do what I want!  So enjoy all you Phun-Noh/Cap-White lovers.  Now let's Party! Party! Party!

****************************************************************************************

"Hello, hello! Just a quick announcement before I let Wobniar's hottest new band loose. Remember this is an alcohol free party. We will have monitors roaming around all night and they are on hand if anyone is feeling threatened. No means no, ladies and gents. With that the Kappa Delta's would like to officially kick this school year's first party off. And now I give you Hell's Prince's."

Noh stepped up to the mike and they launched right into "I Feel Like Dancing". They had plenty of time to introduce themselves later. Right now Noh wanted to get these people out on the dance floor.

"I love this song!" Bright screamed starting to move to the music. "Adorable face let's go show these losers how it's done." Daniel smiled at his crazy boyfriend and followed him to where the Kappa Delta's had designated the dance floor. Bright's idea of dancing was a lot of jumping up and down while pumping his fist in the air but his excitement was infectious. Soon the dance floor was packed with people and after a few fast songs Noh slowed it down.

"We are going to slow it down so grab your lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, or dancing partner and wrap your arms around them and whisper in their ear All of Me, Loves All of You." Finding Phun staring up at him Noh winked and started singing not taking his eyes off his love.

It wasn't difficult to pick out the couples from the pairs that were just wanting to dance as they got cozy with each other swaying along to the words of the song.

Earn pulled Pete close singing softly, "Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections."

Pete smiled at the words and buried his face in his boyfriend's neck.

Earn continued singing softly in Pete's ear. "Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me, and you give all of you..."

"You do and I'm fucking lucky to call you mine, Pete."

"I'm the lucky one Earn. Should we get out of here? I think I see all your roommate.  We could have your room to ourselves." Pete bit his lip, mischievous glint in his eye.

"Hell yes. Let's go." Earn took Pete's hand and they started making their way through the crowd. They waved goodbye to a snuggled up Per and Win and laughed at seeing Toota dancing with Arm. Hopefully that had worked itself out. Earn didn't want to pretend to be anyone's boyfriend. He was very happy with his real one.

"Where do you think those two are headed?" Win asked Per as Earn and Pete passed them.

Per smirked, "I imagine to go have sexy time, babe." Per kissed Win's blushing cheek.

"Must be hard getting alone time living at the fraternity," Win said resting his cheek against Per's chest.

"That's why we are getting an apartment."

Win lifted his head to stare at his grinning boyfriend.

"Who said I'm living with you, Pepper?"

Per pouted, "Winnie...."

Leaning in Win kissed Per soothing him.

"Having to room with a bunch of guys isn't going to be that bad. Besides, sneaking around to find a bit of privacy will be fun."

Win never ceased to amaze him. Per tightened his hold on Win and kissed him again savoring the feeling. "It will be a ton of fun."

**********************************************************************

After an hour Quinn was done. The next time Spawn suggested getting a bite to eat he was going to shove a pineapple up that fuckers ass. That had to be more pleasant than him enduring another nightmare like this. All these sweating, germy bodies were in his space. Did that girl just pick her nose? Quinn shuddered. What was wrong with these people. When he got home he needed a shower in bleach. The only part he didn't hate was that Hell's Princes were good. He would give them that. At least his ears weren't bleeding from terrible music. But he was done for the night and he headed in the direction of the exit.

"Before we take a break our keyboardist would like to sing a song for someone special in his life. Everyone give it up for Cee."

"This is for my Carino. Do you see me now?"

Quinn stood still, his surprised gaze focused completely on his brat. Was he really getting ready to sing a song for him? Why did he have to look so sexy? Quinn groaned, he was fucked.

Quinn had been expecting a sappy love song, but was pleasantly surprised when the first few notes were upbeat and fast.

"No, I won't call you baby.

I won't buy you daisies

Cause that don't work

And I know, how to get you crazy

How to make you want me

So bad it hurts."

Quinn snorted at hearing the words. His brat was constantly surprising him. The song was pretty fucking perfect.

"I wanna be good, good, good to you

But that's not, not, not your type

So I'm gonna be bad for you

Tonight, tonight, tonight."

"I'll misbehave if it turns you on

No Mr. Right if you want Mr. Wrong

I'll tell you lies

If you don't like the truth

I don't wanna be bad

I just wanna be bad enough for you

Well, I just wanna be bad enough for you

Well, I just wanna be bad enough for you."

"Hey, thanks for the number

I'm not gonna call you

Cause that won't work

You like to play hide-and-go-get-her

You like me better when I play the jerk."

Cee closed out the song with a flourish and Noh took over the mike once again.

"Whooo! We are going to take a short break. We will be back before you miss us."

As Cee stepped down the few steps of the band shelter and made his way towards the tent that held the drinks he was caught off guard when his body was yanked to the left.

Stumbling, Cee's back hit a solid surface with a soft thud and he found himself staring into the pissed off eyes of his Carino. Leaning in Quinn boxed Cee up against the tree he pushed him against, his right hand resting above Cee's head. With his left he gently gripped Cee's chin sliding it down to squeeze his neck. He looked very much like the psychotic killer Spawn claimed everyone thought him to be.

"You're like an annoying fly that just won't stop buzzing over head. I'm a fly swatter that is useless."

Most people would have been scared to death and squirming to get away from the grumpy looking senior, especially with his hand wrapped around their throat but Cee was trying really hard not squirm for other reasons.

"Carino...I mean Quinn. I won't keep bothering you if you really don't want me to. I'm not a stalker, and there are plenty of other guys who are more than willing to have me buzzing around them." Cee moaned as Quinn roughly moved his hand to the back of his neck and gripped him tightly.

"I don't fucking think so. You made me see you and now you need to take responsibility for it!"

Cee smiled as Quinn's lips came crashing down on his, hands coming up to clutch Quinn's hips. Cee was enjoying the rough kiss and the little shocks of pleasure when Quinn untangled his hands from his hair and pushed him away abruptly, cursing.

"Ewww, you're all sweaty and gross! It's on my hands," Quinn squealed a disgusted look on his face, hands hanging out limply in front of him.

Cee bit his lip to keep from laughing, but he couldn't hold it in. Which made Quinn curse at him more and stomp his feet like a baby. Nothing about this was fucking funny!

"Here Carino," Cee took out a small bottle of sanitizer from his pocket and squirted a healthy dose into Quinn's hands. Some guys carried condoms in their pocket after meeting a guy they liked, Cee took to keeping sanitizer on him at all times after his run in with his mad scientist.

Cee leaned in to kiss the scowl off of Quinn's face and Quinn sidestepped him.

"Hell no. No part of you is going to touch me again until you have had at least ten showers. Now I'm leaving so I can soak my germ infested ass in bleach."

"I'll call you later,"Cee yelled after his retreating back.

"I won't answer," came the distorted reply.

Cee did a happy dance. Best Night Ever!

*******************************************************************************************

A/N

I'm doing a happy dance because #Cequinn has made lift off!  Hell yes!  #AJ-check, #TA (Toota-Arm, first one to come up with a better nickname for them gets a kiss from the SH hottie of their choice at the kissing booth because TA stands for pervy things) check, and now a big fat check to grumpy butt Quinn and his sexy brat.  This party is getting fun.  I wonder what else is going to happen...

Lots of love my lovelies,

ELBLQ

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

574K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
84.6K 3.6K 37
Mew and Gulf were college lovers, during Med school, Mew got Gulf pregnant and they decided to live together. Gulf had to stop in pursuing his caree...
2.2K 106 3
Arthit was happily married to Fai and was waiting for his little baby to born, but, what will happen if the baby was born and the mother is no more a...
7.7K 496 8
this is a KongpobXArthit fanfic (completed) A paranormal short story, inspired from a not so famous movie.