You're My Daydream- Book 2

Door ShinoAsuda465

"Could we still live this life, our life together as one?" Lena asked, kissing the nape of my neck. "Why are... Meer

Morning Interviews and Meeting new People
The Realization Of What's To Happen
Never Mess With A Luthor or My Family
Let Me Tell You About How the Sun loved the Moon
I'll Protect You... With All My Life
The Dream That Changed My Life Forever
Training With the Most Ruthless Assassins
I Just Don't Want to Get Involved
I Don't Care About Others. I Only Care About You
I Promise To Make You Mine and Mine Only
When I First Looked At You
Emily: Part 1
Emily: Part 2
Let Me Show You What Is Mine
The Thing You Always Wanted: Pt 1
The thing You Always Wanted:Pt 2
A Trip to Midvale
The Time for Food and Love
Touchy Subjects and Pushing Buttons
Coming to Forgiveness and Making Things Right
Please : Part One
Please: Part Two
To Make a Kara Feel Better: Potstickers, Hot Chocolate, And a Lena Luthor Cuddle
Fight or Flight, Love or Hate, To Live or Die
I May Be An Idiot, But I'm the Luckiest Idiot In The Whole Entire World
An... Eventful Morning To Say The Least
A Day of Desserts and A Sexy, Jealous Lena Luthor
An Angel In The Darkness, Kara Becomes Strong Once More
Another Day Out, Along With The Wimp And The Sister
A Mother's Touch
Lena Luthor Being The Amazing Feminist, and Kara Being the Amazing Singer
Doubtful Thoughts And A Strong Reasurance
The Moment Eliza Will Never Forget: Part One
The Moment Eliza Will Never Forget: Part Two
An Infuriating Interview With The President
Reminces And Last Minute Wedding Preperations
The Happiest Moment For A Super And A Luthor
New Book?

The Thing You Always Wanted Part 3

369 22 8
Door ShinoAsuda465

Third Person:

Kara looked at Wes in utter shock, she hadn't seen him in god knows how long. The one thing that she wasn't afraid of, the fearless girl of steel, was afraid of the figure in front of her. He looked at her with a smug look on his face. The once innocent look she loved to look at turned mischievous.Something she never knew from Wes.

"Well well well, if it isn't Kara Danvers, or should I say Kara Zor-El" Wes said. Kara had just stared, unfazed by his words, he growled.

"Haven't you missed me? I know it had been a while but it hasn't been that long." He said, Kara just stared, holding Lena securely. She almost felt tears starting to burst out but kept it inside.

"Kara say something!" Wes yelled out, angered by only stares from the girl of steel. Kara kept looking at him, trying to form some type of words to come out her, but she was speechless.

Lena looked at her, 'what was wrong with her?' She thought she tried shaking her but she didn't move, she wanted to help in her state. But as the green lantern, she couldn't.

She should have listened to Kara, let her go through it alone. But something inside her told her not to, she had to come. Was this it? The end of Kara, the one last day that she would have with her. 'No, it couldn't' she thought. She threw the thought out of her scrambled mind.

"What do you want?" Kara croaked out. Wes gasped.

"Well you can speak." He said. He took a leap to Kara, she stepped back.

"What do you want!" She yelled.

"You" He said, Kara chuckled .

"That's not happening" She said.

"Hmm, how about a deal?" He asked, stepping close to Kara.

"Your not Rumpelstiltskin bitch." Lena said.

"Well, look who has a smart mouth?" Wes asked, walking to Lena, cupping her face. She slapped him instantly, he covered the red mark on his face.

"What is it?" Kara asked.

"I challenge you to a battle to the death, or in our words. A Dakkum Ur." Wes said.

Kara looked at him eyes wide. She only noticed an Dakkum ur once in her life. And it was between her and Rhea, she never wanted it to ever happen again, but this was her and Wes. He was trained since birth, Kara on the other hand, was only trained for a year.

She nodded, tears steaming down her face. She didn't know if she would die or not. She had thought of Lena, her one true love. Alex, Maggie. James, Winn, Hank. All of the people who loved her, she needed to at least get a message to them, that was allowed for a battle.

"Say your last words to your family. I will grant you that." He said. Kara nodded and walked over to Lena. Kara's tears were streaming faster every time she looked at her. Lena kissed her, softly but held meaning to it. It showed love and compassion. She leaned in and whispered to her.

"Win this, our family depends on it" She said. Kara sobbed, holding Lena for it may be her last time. Lena rubbed her back softly, trying to comfort her, she pressed her earpiece, calling Alex.

"Lena! Where's Kara?" She asked frantically.

" Kara has something to say to you guys, bring everyone around." Lena said, wiping Kara's tears. She connected the two earpieces and handed one to Kara.

"Kara, your on speaker." Alex said, Kara was sniffling, wiping the remaining tears from her face.

"Guys. If anything happens to me, please know that I appreciate everything you've done for me, I love you all and you hold a special place in my heart. Alex, Maggie. If anything happens to me, please don't lose everything for me, be married, have a dog, have kids. Please, know that I love you, James, Winn, Barry, Oliver . I love you guys, please know that." She said, everyone was wiping tears, knowing that Kara might die or win. They had to keep fighting. For Kara.

" Where's my daughter?" Kara asked.

"Mom? Mom are you ok?" She asked, worried. Kara smiled.

"I'm here sweetie. I need to tell you something," Kara said sniffling.

"No. Mom, your not dying. Not now, not ever. There's so many things that we haven't done. I still need you mom. You need to stay, stay for me, for mommy, for aunt Alex and Maggie, uncle Winn and James, Barry, Oliver. Please, win the dakkum Ur. We still need you." She said. Kara nodded.

"Ok, I will." She said. She looked at Wes. She noticed something about him, like he's losing it, his once flawless but deadly demeanor that Kara once knew was slipping away bit by bit.

"Mom?" Emily asked

"I'm here, but sweetie, I have to go. I love you, I'll be there by tomorrow night. I love you" She said weakly smiling, even though Emily didn't see it, Emily knew she was smiling.

"I love you too, bye" She says.

Kara had ended the call and walked over to Wes. Lena walked over and was ready to watch. And when ready, intervene.

"Are you ready?" He asked, Kara nodded, they made their positions and grabbed their weapons. Wes a double ended sword laced with kryptonite, Kara a spear laced with kryptonite, they were both slightly weak but not enough to pass out.

"To the death?" He asked

"To the death" Kara said

"Then let the Dakkum Ur begin!" Wes said.

He started running to Kara's chest and she super speeded away from the sword, he ran into the wall and flipped over it. He came again and again, trying to figure out why she was dodging so many of his precise attacks on the girl of steel.

Kara tried to find an opening but he was closer, he swung his sword and Kara had cut one end of it. She let go of the spear and chi-blocked him, letting go of his super powers as Kara, letting her get the upper hand. She froze his hands, letting it fall into oblivion.

He screamed in agony, wanting to die at that moment. Kara pushed him to the ground and he looked at her with the same innocence that she lost long ago.

She grab the sphere and stabbed it right into his heart, he looked at her in shock.

"I didn't know you had it in you, Kara" He said eyes wide open.

He touched her soft, warm face touched with his cold hands, she allowed him to touch her, get one more feel for it, it was the last touch that he had. He softly let his hand go limp to the floor. She smiled at who was once her lover and best friend by choice, to the evil person to what she had seen developed in him after his rejection.

"Good bye my dear friend. May the afterlife serve you well" she whispered. She walked over to Lena and she kissed her.

"I knew you could do it." She said smiling at the girl of steel.

They flew home to a family that was excited to see her, hugs and kisses from family. And the family was once returned from another final battle.
-

Alex Parrish had woken up from her dizzy spell and was in a strange room.

"Good, your awake." A voice said.

"Where am I?" Alex asked

"Welcome to Cadmus" A male voice said.

"Who are you?" Alex asked before a figure emerged.

"Lex Luthor" He said.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

212K 5.8K 37
Lena was devestated as she found out about her best friends true identity, well she thought they were true friends. She felt hurt and betrayed...Kara...
15.5K 620 10
Kara lands herself a new job as caretaker for the Luthor's. She's to take care of their youngest daughter Lena, who's been forced to move back in wit...
418K 13.9K 38
Trailer for this fic done by the incredibly talented @Jeeeenifer30 : https://youtu.be/uzvbuJin7m8 When Kara and Lena go out to celebrate Kara's front...
Dark Side On Us Door Allen901

Historische fictie

44.9K 1K 30
There's always a dark side on us, we just need something to unleash it. It was just some days before the wedding of Barry and Iris, but Barry was sca...