Dallys Kid Sister?

By sodagirl14

This is about a girl that grew up in New York always feeling unwanted especially when it comes to her Stepda... More

Katelyn Winston
Leaving New York
Meeting Sodapop
Dallas
Soc
Dallas and Katelyn Winston
Change Your Mind?
Knowing each other
Legal Guardian
Shopping with Two bit and Dallas?
Delila and Two bit
Nightmares
Whos outside?
Talking
Two bit
Beach plans
bathing suit shopping with the gang?
Beach/nightmare/secret
Two bit
Dally Angry
Beach
Hanging out
Her!!!πŸ‘Ώ
The Dingo
Whats your Problem?
What happened?
Bucks
Going to bed
Dally
sun sets
Two bit what wrong?
What About Us?
My Two bit
1 week Later
Come on Darry?! it was just a game!
The Decision
Thanksgiving

Park Dally

1.2K 21 2
By sodagirl14

I ran to the park angry. I sat on the bench alone with my knees up against my chest and my head down with tears dripping down my face. I started mumbling to myself. "Why do I have to be so stupid, why does everyone have to hate me! I don't belong here... I don't belong anywhere" I sobbed. Why couldn't any one actually understand me in life. I Mine as well go back to New York with Ted. The only one that could actually understand me was Soda. Maybe Two bit too. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. At the time I didn't care if it was another greaser or soc trying to jump me. I never even looked up because I was so angry and sad and I didn't want anyone to see a greaser girl crying. Especially that I was the one crying.
"That's not true you belong here with the gang " he whispered softly. I lifted my head slowly and looked at Dally straight in the eyes we then hugged him "I'm sorry Katie. I was just so upset about Delila that I forgot how much you ment to me."
"It's ok Dall I never should have said the things I said I was just so upset about everything that I just blew up."
"Na don't worry about it but I know that's not the only reason your crying cause I know you are tuffer then that. Now tell me what's wrong so I could break there face alright?" he smiled as I just chuckled. We started walking back to the Curtis's house and I told him everything that happened. When I told him about two bit asking me if I wanted to go he had a sad hurt look in his eyes. I felt bad but I love Two bit but I also love Dally and the whole gang. Maybe not Steve right now but I still care for him. Man what am I gonna do. We finally got back and saw Johnny sitting on the porch alone.
"Hey Johnny what's goin on. Everything ok?" Dall asked. I guess not because I guess that when I left everything got at least 10 times worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 897 19
"but moving on from him is impossible, when i still see it all in my head, in burning RED." (this story contains characters written by s. e. hinton...
21.2K 163 39
Dallas and Tess. Two friends turn lovers after years of running around the streets of New York together. The two go around causing trouble here and t...
3.9K 183 31
a dallas winston love or hate story? who knows? read to find out;) THANKS FOR 1K READS!! started (12/31/20) ended (1/11/21)