Caught in the Middle

By Izii4life

Izabella is an average girl, although preferred to be called Izii. Her father has recently received a new job... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
BE WARNED THIS IS RANDOM!
Part 31

Part 14

42 1 0
By Izii4life

Nothing else really happened, that day, so nothing to explain, except for math. Math was fun, having all my guy friends in there, Adam especially. He probably right now is my biggest supporter, besides Baylee, and maybe Carson. Jasper was in here too, and I couldn't decide whether I liked him or not. He was really stubborn when it came to my privacy, I don't know.

Anyways! We were all sitting, I was in the far corner, and all the other guys were at the other side of the room, doing the assigned work, when Jasper came up to me. I sighed, knowing he was coming, but not looking up at him. He pulled up a chair next to my desk and sat on it backwards. He was now in a position to which his legs were on either side of the chair, and his arms were crossed and resting on the back part of the chair. I looked at him, no eye contact, then continued to try and concentrate.

He smiled, that stupid crooked grin that kind of made me all mad at him. He put his hand on my desk, and stole my big eraser, I was frustrated but didn't dare to bother with his idiotic shinanigans. I saw Adam on the other side look over at Jasper, and then over to me. He had a lot of concern in his eyes, and he motion over at me. I shook my head and smiled. 

  Jasper took notice and shifted around to see Adam. Adam quickly took hold of the situation, and tried to make it seem as if he was deep in conversation, Jasper got irritated and stood up. I tried to grab his arm, but he kept walking. I looked over at Ms.Murphy and she noticed the situation.

   She nodded at me, which probably meant if things went too far she would take charge, but right now, the situation wasn't serious enough. I sighed and continued to work, taking some peeks over at the boys once in a while. Jasper had sat next to Adam, and Carson seemed to tense. Another guy, I never really noticed looked over at him and rolled his eyes. I shook my head and looked over at the board, hoping to it to magically make something amazing to stop the direction.

To no surprise nothing showed up, I kept watching them, until finally Jasper got up, clearly annoyed and walked back to his seat. He plopped down all in dismay and didn't look back at me. I was kind of relieved of that. I noticed now, I didn't really want to be with him. He was too possesive and didn't know many manners, but I admit, he was cute. There! I SAID IT! But that's all he was, a pretty face, not a valuable "mate".

   I got up out of my seat and walked over to Adam's. He smiled but I felt Jasper's eyes on us. I didn't defy to turn around. I kept my glare on Adam, and smiled.

"What happened?" I asked, in a hushed tone.

"He just told me to stay away from you, and obviously I couldn't do that so I said 'If I had any respect for you, I would, but since I don't, no.' and he got mad so he responded, 'She likes me not you.' "  he paused, and then looked over at me. Making sure I was still following, I nodded my head, persisting him to go "So I retorted with 'Then why does she smile when she sees me, and not you?' and with that, he huffed and he puffed, and walked away."

I laughed, and hugged Adam, "Oh my gosh, thank you!" I said, I leaned in and whispered, "I really wanted him off of my back." Carson nodded.

"I have to say sorry though, we should've helped you at lunch today." Carson claimed.

I shook my head, "No, no. It's okay. He has things over me."

"He's black-mailing you?" That one guy asked. I still didn't know who he was.

I shrugged, "I guess so." I said quietly.

"Iz! Oh my god, you need to tell us. We're your buds! What does he have over you?"

"My crush."

Adam gasped, "Oh my god, girl! Who is it?" He sat, lacing his fingers together, resting his chin on them and batting his eyelashes.

That one guy laughed, still didn't know his name.

"I'm sorry if this comes out wrong, but who are you?" I asked, turning to him.

He chuckled and said, "Name's Luke."

I nodded, "Oh, since when have you been here?"

All of the guys muttered a laugh, "While now. Before you. I guess I was just too ugly for you to notice."

"No! Not that, I just. Well I know you now." I said laughing.

Everyone at that moment laughed, anyone by me anyways. Adam peeked over his shoulder for a second. I tapped his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Spaz attack!" yelled Carson. I gave him a startled look and he returned it.

"What?" Luke laughed.

I shrugged, we were so random, but apparently we found it hysterical. Weird, how we could all just say one word, and all cackle like maniacs.

"You guys okay over there?" Ms.Murphy asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah we're good." I said, still slightly giggling.

I turned back to Adam, who was doing that strange feminine pose he had strut before, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Still no answer." He stated, looking very girly.

I held in my giggle, "Stop that!"

"He won't until you tell him- or us, either way." Carson sighed, he slouched back in his chair, as if he expected me to continue.

"As if. You'll never know."

Luke took that moment to interrupt me, "It's Zach, isn't it?"

I looked at him in disbelief, "Seriously? Does everyone know this?"

"Yeah, except him" said Adam, looking disappointed.

"What? Did you want me to say someone else?"

"No, but the fact that, that was what we were waiting for is no big deal. I mean, you admitted at lunch."

"Doesn't Corey like her?" Carson asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know, Lindsey claims she will wreak her vengeances if he does." I said, putting my hands up, and shaking them.

Luke laughed, "She's a brat."

We all nodded in agreeing.

"Yeah, but Iz is like, really cool because she told that dog off!" Adam said.

We all laughed.

"It wasn't anything that special." I stated, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Whatevs." Carson said.

We were all in conversation when the bell rang. I collected my stuff and hugged Carson, Luke and Adam bye. I was out of the door and sprinting through the hallway as soon as I could, which was soon. I raced until I got out side, where I could breathe! I was about to get to Baylee when someone grabbed my arm. It jerked me back at slammed me against a wall. Before I could even utter one word I saw a flash of blonde.

Lindsey.

I quickly regained my posture and stood up. I looked at her, and rolled my eyes.

"Listen here. If we're going to fight like this, you're going to have to wait until after school. I'm not getting in trouble. Leave me alone." I sneered, walking away from her. She was about to lunge at me, but I stepped aside, causing her to fall onto her knees. I laughed to myself and walked off. I saw Baylee, but she was getting in her car, so I just waved.

She waved back, before driving away. I smiled and turned just fast enough to see Corey walking over here. I panicked, so I hurried up and tried to shove my earphones in my ears.

Corey saw this, and ran over to me, I was about to turn on a song, when he plucked my ear bud out of my ear.

"Don't even try." He said. I rolled my eyes and pulled the other earphone out of my ear.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to talk." He stated.

"About what?"

"Us."

"There is no us!"

"No, there is something!"

"Like? Corey, we have nothing! We are nothing!"

Corey looked down, "But I want us to have something."

"Well too bad."

"But Izii I have to tell you that-" he was cut off.

My mom was honking at me, in the car circle. I looked at Corey, then strut off. I kind of wanted to know what he had to say now, but I was kind of annoyed at him. I got into my car and threw my book-bag in the back seat. I then buckled up, and turned on my phone. I smiled at my mom, as she started to drive.

"How was school?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Drama filled! Oh, joy." I said dramatically.

"Well hon, it's gonna be like that." My mom remarked.

I smiled, knowing she was right, "I just wish everyone would shut up, get along, and ride on unicorns across rainbows together and whatever. It's not my fault that they're all mental!"

My mom smiled, "No it's not. But ah well. Let's go get ice cream!"

I laughed, my mom always knew what to say.

Hi guys! THANKS FOR READING!! And yes, my mom and I really have those conversations. Lol. Please remember to vote, fan, comment, and support! MENTION ME TO FACEBOOK! THANKS FOR BEING THERE! (your welcome) HAHA AWKWARD!

THIS IS HER EDITOR! MY NAME IS JONAH!

jonah: Wow you just got dissed.

Corey: Who are you?

Jonah: Who are you?

Izii: Who am I?

Corey: Who are you?

Jonah: WHAT are we?

Izii: KITTEH POWA! *runs away*

Corey: What was that?

Jonah: NO IT IS THE MONKEYS WHO WILL RISE! *slaps Corey and runs away*

Tori: Whoa there weird.

Baylee: Omg! HI TORI!

Corey: Who are you people?

Tori: Hi Baylee

Baylee: Corey's kind of cute.

Corey: Wait, what?

Tori: No he's not. I like Adam.

Baylee: I was kidding, but I'm team Carson.

Corey: Who the f-

Izii: *runs back* KITTEH POWA!!!!!

Baylee: NO MONKEYS!

Tori: Traitor!

Izii: *runs away with Tori*

Baylee: *faces camera* Which team are you on?

Corey: Wait what teams?

Baylee: You Zach, Jasper, or You.

Corey: Wait I'm a team?

Baylee: Duh, you're like Jacob Lautner!

Tori: His name is Taylor Lautner!

Izii: TAYLOR BLACK!

Corey: Where do they all come from?!?!?!?!

Baylee, Izii, & Tori: Which team are you on? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
301K 7.5K 108
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...