Mad Love [Kouha x OC]

By PrettyLittleDragon

Nori Arashi is the daughter of a magician. Her life as a doctor was great, but one day a prince enters her li... More

A/N and Info
Saveing his life #1
Awkward moment #2
Playing games #3
New Info #4
He Leaves #5
Dream Of Two #6
Journey Begins #7
The Palace #8
The Royal Family #9
His Dark Side #10
These Feelings #11
Two Stories #12
Power Beyond Expectation #13
New Teacher #14
It's Not A Date #15
Blood And Bonding #16
Things After Us #17
We After Answers #18
A Nighmare Behind Dreams #19
Black Sea #20
Foolish Girl, Twisted Boy #21
Studying And A Visitor #22
Fruits And Wine #23
Focused On Work #24
Maybe I Was Wrong #25
Back To The Palace #26
Our Hiden Love #27
Blood Drips Like Tears #28
EXTRA #1/ Yandare Kouha
Lives On The Line #30
I Will Kill Myself #31-33
Jar Of Hope #34
The New Head Doctor #35
Back Home #36
Extra #2: Modern AU
Autumn Festival #37
Battle In The Horizon# 38
War And Death #39
War And Death part 2 #40
A/N And Shit To Know
Goodbye Head Priest #41
Apologies #42
Faithful Picnik #43
Group Meme Shit
Group Meme Shit Part 2
Exrta 9#: Fairy Tale Storm 1#
Group Meme Shit Part 3
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
An: VOTE
Group Meme Shit Part 4
A/N

Protect The Royalty #29

339 6 0
By PrettyLittleDragon

I'm back with another part of the story. Sorry that it took forever, but I hope you enjoy it!

'How many hours has it been sence I started to treat the head maid?' I was trying to get her to a stable stage, but all that was happening was me getting frusterated and her getting worse and worse. I took out a note book and started to write.

First the patient starts to chough. The patients stage gets worse when the couhging of blood starts. It's followed by a high fever. Then the patient faint and the eyes start to bleed. The lungs start to unfunction and the toes start to show signs of dying tissue.

"I should check the five maids." I said and stood up from the chair I was sitting on. I walked out of the room and saw Kouha. He saw me and walked to me.

"Is something wrong?" He asked and I looked at him.

"The head maid has some kind of desiece and I can't figure out what it is. I feel so powerless and useless." I said and Kouha hugged me.

"It's fine Nori. You just need to try your best." He said and after a while we parted.

"I need to go to Yuki, but I promice to come see you later." He said and I nod. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked off. I looked as he walked out of my sight.

"You know, you are swimming in dangerous waters?" I heard Dome-sensei say and turned to see him.

"I know, but I can't live without him." I said and he smiled.

"So, how is the head maid?" He asked me.

"Not good. I gave her pain killers and the strongest anti-bacteria medicine, but nothing seems to help." I said and he looked concerned.

"I was about to go check on the girls." I said and he nod. I walked to a room where the five girls were and open the door. The five girls looked at me and two of them came to me.

"How is the head maid?" One of them asked.

"Her stage is getting worse, master Dome is taking care of her. But we can't say if she will survive or not." I said and few of the maids started to cry.

"What is going to happen to us?" One of them asked and I looked at them. 'I promiced to save them, but it seems two of them are a little pale.'

"Listen, I will find a cure to this and nobody will die." I said and the girls look at me.

"I need to examine you to make sure, you're alright. So please let me take a few samples." I said and the girls agreed. I took samples of their blood, saliva and hair. After that I gave them some anti-bacteria medicine and left to do some testing

[Timeskip by 6 hours]

I tested the samples with all the ways I could remember and figure out. But nothing. It was late and I was about to fall asleep. As I was about to close my eyes. The door open and I looked at the person standing there.

"You should go to bed NoNo." JuJu said and helped me up. Unfortunedly my legs didn't want to work. I fell down and Judal got me. We were on the same level, me sitting on the ground and him beside me.

"So you can't even stand these days?" He asked and I hit him in the shoulder and looked away.

"Just go get Kouha. He can help me to bed." I said and realised that I was talking to judal. 'Shit! Does he know about us!?'

"Fine, just don't stay up too late. Kouha might not let you sleep." He said with a smirk on his face and I blushed.

"Fuck you Judal!" I said and he looked at me.

"Right here or in my room?" He asked and I threw a wooden spoon at him.

"Nowhere! Just go get Kouha!!" I said and with that he left. I looked at the table where the samples were and noticed that the bottles that had some of the sample infused with earth-salt water looked weird. I sat up and took one of the bottels that had blood in it. I open it and a smell of a dying animal and a strong smell of some sort of acid or poison filled my nose. It was disgusting. I tilted the bottle, but the blood didn't move like it should. I took a plate and put the bottle upside down on it and watched the blood slowly move out of it. The blood had a slimy-jelly kind of consistency and inside it had formed salt crystals.

"This is not supposed to happen? It has been 4 hours sence I mixed the blood and the earth-salt water." I asked myself and then it hit me.

"It's not bacteria that has caused the illness! It's a virus!!" I said and took my notebook.

The bacteria in not bacteria it's a virus. The virus contains a strong anti-bacteria poisoun that reacts with the minerals and acids in the earth-salt. That cause the liquid around it to thicken and the salt to crystalice.

Right after I rode all of this down, Kouha open the door. I looked at him and jumped towards him. He caught me as my legs gave up on me.

"Nori!? What happen?" He asked and I hugged him.

"I know what causes the illness and how to detect it!" I said and looked at Kouha. He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

"I knew you could do it." He said. We both looked at each other and soon he pressed his lips on mine. We started to kiss and he lifted me up agenst the wall.

"We can't stay here, so why don't we go to your room?" He asked and I nod. He carried me to my room and shut the door. I lighted up candles and he soon he sat next to me. We sat on my bed and looked at me.

"K-Kouha?" I asked, but he said nothing and kissed me again. After a while he pushed me onto the bed and we parted. He was on top of me.

"You're beautiful." He said and I took a hold of his hat and took it off.

"You're too." I said and kissed him. He took off the first layer of my kimono only leaving a shorter one on me. I look at him and took off his shirt. He also removed his shoes, jewlery and other things that were in the way. We kept on kissing and after a while of doing that we pared.

"Can I touch you?" Kouha asked and I blushed. I looked at his blushing face and kissef him on the cheek.

"If it's just on top of clothes. Then it's okay." I said and Kouha nod. He laid next to me so that we were face to face with each other. He kissed me and slowly placed his hands on my hips. He moved them along my waist and body. And soon I felt his hands on my breasts. I gasped in suprice and I quess Kouha saw that as an opportunity to kiss me with more passion. His tongue slid inside my mouth and soon we parted. I ran my hand along his cheast. His body was well build and I loved his body. I loved him.

"We should go to sleep." Kouha said and I nod. We hugged ans cuddeld, but soon fell asleep.

[Timeskip to morning]

I woke up to the door being slammed open and a maid stepping in. I got up and pushed my hand agenst Kouha so that the maid couldn't see you.

"Miss Arashi!" The maid said and I looked at her.

"Yes?" I asked and losen the force that I kept Kouha down with.

"Two of the maids have collapsed and have a high fever." The maid said and I looked at her.

"Just give me a few minutes and I will be there. Don't touch them in anyway." I said and the maid nod as she closed the door. I was looking at the door. And felt hand wrap around me.

"Be careful. I don't want you to catch that virus." Kouha said and I look at him. I kiss him on the forehead and he lets go of me.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna be fine." I said and smiled at him. I got up, got dressed and walked out of my room. The maid was waiting for me and led me to the two girls. As we arrived I noticed that many others were coughing a lot. I was getting worried.

"What do we do miss Arashi?" One of the maids asked.

"I'm gonna take them to a different room. I will do a blood test and every maid that has been in this room. Please come see me when I come to get you." I said and made the two maid float.

"Three of you, please come with me." I said and led them to a room where they prepared beds for the two maids.

"Good, now go tell the other maids to come see me. I wan't all of the maids that have been coughing lately." I said and the maids nod as they left to get the other maids. I took the blood samples from the two maids and added the earth-salt to them.

"Miss Arashi!" A man said from behind the door.

"Yes?" I asked and open the door. I saw a guard.

"One of us has collapsed and coughed up blood. We hope that you could help him." The guard said and I noticed two men carrying one guard. 'This is bad, really bad. It's not only the maids, but the guards too. I need to act quick.'

"Bring him in." I said and they did so.

"Lay him here." I told them and after that they left. I took the mans blood sample and did the same to it, as I did for the maids blood samples. Soon the maids came to get their blood tested. I took all of their bloods and names to know whos blood it was.

[5 hour timeskip]

Five hours, 15 new patiens that have a hight fever. From all the 18 patients. 10 of them have bleeded from their eyes. The head maid is getting worse and all the 40 blood samples have crystals in them.

"This in not an ordinary virus. It's spreads like a cold, causes extreme pain, makes the sells inside the body attack itself and makes the lungs, heart, liver and bloodstream slowly die" I told Dome-sensei.

"This is getting out if hand." He said and I made a desition. I got up and walked straight to the library, where Kouen and Koumei-chan were.

"My prince." I said as I bowed.

"What is it Nori?" Koumei-chan asked.

"The virus is spreading too fast." I said and Kouen looked at me.

"Isolate the palace from the outside world and move to a part of the palace where no maids of the fourth class or the guard on the middle class of the palace have been." I said and they looked at each other.

"We must protect the royalty." I said and with that the palace was forbitet to enter or leave. Everybody was locked in and no one could leave.

Finally done with this part! I hope you liked it and if you did vote and leave a comment.

Sorry about the mistakes!! See ya in the next part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 830 11
A lone person who like anime and was excited on his second day after Cosplaying for the first time to run from reality because he always think negati...
24.4K 495 21
y/n l/n was always on the run since her father Acnologia left her. When she meets Natsu they become best friends and make a promis to stay together A...
1.3K 19 10
This is a new version. Y/n L/n is a kind hearted girl who live her life as a street rat since her parents died but unlike Katsuki Bakugo, the young P...
5.3K 279 9
Kaito Kuroba gets an unexpected surprise when his daughter from the future arrives to save the life of his future self. There's just one slight probl...