BADBOY×GOODBOY

By kk_kook13

one day in one of the hoods in south korea a new family comes and rents a new house and they have got a young... More

New girl
Bad boys or gangsters trust us
Bad boy
School bully by a hot boys
Kyu min
Meeting the jerk
You lied to me
Are you scared ? Dont be scared i wont hurt you ?
And we are now friends
Omg!!
I saw him with my own eyes
This time shes mine ill do anything to have her
Promise me you wont tell anyone about our secret.
Am i starting to like her ?
Woooo....bad girl
Why do you shake my heart
I did nothing wrong
Dont you relize u almost put youself in a really really dangerous situation.
Im so disappointed in you
ahhh!! Forget me !! I don't wanna be your friend anymore !!
it's worse to me
She wont be able to survive
I pated at her back worried if shes ok
Are you two in a relationship
ill call you baby girl
y/n pls dont hurt me like that .. Its like Your saying you cant feel my love
Hmm? Miss our house ? Miss our friendship?
Let me guess....jungkook?
He has been acting diffrently
you and jungkook have to go back and be friends again
Im sorry man
thank you
short update
i like u
please love me
personal
shushhhhh "covers mouth
whos calling ? ...the police .
dont go... stay with me
y/n were officially dateing and together
ill leave
anything for my queen
goodnight
short fast update
we can't do anything about it
i hate you!!!
i forgive you
ok ok calm down ill talk to him
im sorry
lets break up
should i ? part2 or 1 ?
bts

witch teared my heart a apart and made me so angry .

166 4 1
By kk_kook13

Jimin : y/n whats wrong with you ?!

You : you wont get it !! My parents left and went to Canada with out saying goodbye !! Instead they left disappointed at me !! Their staying there for a year!! Thats a really really long time !!! To me!! For what ? Just because i went to your house and its not all your faults !! Its you !! Taehyung! You played with my brain and made me lie !!

I said and forced my self to walk away

Jungkook : why is she so upset ? That women left me since i was born ? Crazy girl ? Seriously ? ... Thats one of the reasons i told you not to get close to a girl or a female ... The insult you and use you thats all .

Jungkook left with his hands in his pocket .

V : im ... Sorry .

Jimin rubbed v's back calmly .

Jin : guys lets go home .

V didn't listen to them instead he went running after you .

Jhope : yaa taehyunga !! Dont kill her!!

Jungkoom turned around

Jungkook : where is he going ?

Suga : going to give her a punch or a slap or a kiss or a hug thad the possible staff that might happen .

Jungkook p.o.v

I should go and follow him or else something would happen between them i said that shit to hyung just to make them stay away from y/n .

V p.o.v

Y/n yes you did roast me but that wont stop my love , i have to confess to you right now or ill regret and i wont have you ever .

Y/n p.o.v

I walked away trying to walk but i could a bit while i was trying to walk i saw a chair so i decide to sit on it .

I sat down and saw someone running and gasping it was v .

V : y/n

You : taehyung? "I stood up wanted to shout at him .

You : dont you understand !!

But he suddenly grabbed my nick and pulled me into him by his other hand and kissed me .

My eyes suddenly widen and i tried to not react but my mouth reacted !!!

He suddenly broke the kiss

You : t-"he suddenly covers my mouth with his hand and im still confused .

V : just .. Dont say anything ... Let me say ... Y/n...i really like you .. And i do have feelings for you .. Pls dont treat me like that again ... You almost broke my heart ... I didnt mean for all this to happen i just wanted to see you And tell you all this that day ... But i couldn't .... The boys were always around you ... Y/n ... Can ... C-can i be your boyfriend ?

??? P.o.v

As i arrived i saw the two together talking and all sudden v kissed her witch teared my heart a apart and made me so angry .

Y/n p.o.v

V asked and once again im confused
Suddenly i felt dizzy and was going to fall and all sudden i fell on the ground .

Jungkook : y/n!!!

V p.o.v

Finally i confessed to y/n and kissed her , but she all of sudden falls on the ground witch surprised me as well jungkook was there i wonder why and how and when did he come here .

I was so worried i didnt care about jungkook i quickly called the ambulance .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
249K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...