Online relationship

By KelseyWarner

"You're so much older than me... But I really want you." I was falling in love with him. A complete stranger... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 34

52 1 2
By KelseyWarner

                                 "Are you going to the party tonight Ressie?" Ronny asked me

"I'll have to see if Marie can stay late and if she can then yes." I replied

"Fuck yes! You haven't had a night out in a long time."

He had a point. It's been 6 months since my last party. It's senior year I needed to have fun.

To Marie- Will you mind watching Declan until Dante gets home tonight? I'm gonna have a night out.

Marie- Si!

I was blessed with the best nanny. 

"Your house then?" Orianna asked me

"Yup."

The bell rang signalling the end of school. I was excited to go have fun with my friends.

"Do like this?" Orianna held up a deep blue v cut dress.

"Oreo" I groaned  "It looks too tight."

Rolling her eyes "Just try it on."

I was in between feeling like a hooker and loving myself in this dress.

It showed off my curves and did my body justice.

"You look sexy" Oreo stated
"So do you!"
She was wearing a black jump suit with a deep v cut.
"Damn. We look good." We both said

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Dante asked

"We're going to a party." I stated

"Not dressed like that you aren't." He argued

"I want to have fun and let loose."

"You look like a fucking hooker." He stated

"Gee thanks babe."

"When were you gonna tell me about you going
out?"

"I told Marie."

"She's not me. She's not your fiancé. She's not the one left alone with our child while his mother is out partying."

"Well forgive me for wanting to have fun and having me time. It's not a crime to go out. It's not like I'll be coming home drunk anyway. We're leaving now. Bye baby boy" I kissed Declan on the cheek.

"I want you home before 1 and you better not come home drunk." He stated

"Okay Dad."

I needed a drink.

"Well that was tense." Oreo said as we walked to the car

"It's whatever. He's just pissed."

"Why?"  He doesn't want me looking edible for high school horny boys. He doesn't want me to not be without him.

"Who knows." Oh I knew

We knew we were at the right house when we saw people stumbling in the yard and the music was blaring.

"Let's do this" Orianna said

"I'm not drinking a lot tonight. I don't want Declan to see me drunk."

"He's 4 months Ressie."

"I don't care. If I get into the habit now, then it'll be hard to get out of it."

"Fine then you are the DD" Orianna reasoned

"Okay."

After Orianna had 6 shots and a glass of beer before she was dancing on a guy. Laughing I checked the time to see that it was almost 1 in the morning. 

"Oreo, It's time to leave." 

"The night's still young." a husky voice said 

Turning around I saw Danny, Ronny's best friend. 

"I have to get home." 

"Oh why so soon? You should dance with me before you leave." He smirked

"Um no." I turned to grab Orianna but Danny grabbed my wrist and turned me back around. He pulled my body close to his. He placed his hands on my hips and gripped tightly. 

"You look so fucking sexy." He whispered 

"Let me go Danny." 

"Not yet." He moved his hands lower and wrapped them around my ass, He took the time to smack my ass. Hard.

I smacked him and he finally removed his hands. 

" Fuck you!" He grabbed me again and smacked me. 

"You're worthless Rebecca. You will never be good enough. You are just another fucking whore." With that he threw me on the ground not waiting to see if I was okay before leaving.

Orianna picked me up and drove us home. Apparently she wasn't as wasted as I thought. 

I arrived at home at 1:30. 

I walked into the door and Dante was waiting for me on the couch. 

"Well, you're finally home." He said

Walking past him I went up the stairs and changed. Taking off my makeup, the bruise on my wrist and face was an ugly sight. 

"So you're going to ignore me now?"  Dante came up and asked 

I turned around keeping my head down as the words kept replaying in my head You're worthless. You're never going to be good enough.

"Hey, I know I was a dick earlier -" He stopped short when he raised my head and saw my bruises

"What the hell..." 

"What happened baby?.." 

"um.. I, A kid tried to get me to dance with him and I said no... He didn't like that very much." 

"What's his name?" 

"Don't worry about it..." 

"You are mine. We take care of each other. We protect each other. I couldn't stop a dickwad from hitting my girl. I want to know his name because I am going to kick his ass and make him wish he  didn't even think of touching my girl." 

"I am really sorry... I should've listened to you and never went out..." 

"What happened it not your fault. I understand why he wanted to be with you, you were a goddamn turn on in that dress. It doesn't make what he did your fault. You deserve to have fun and I'm sorry for being an asshole and acting like your father." 

"I love you Dante." 

"I love you too baby. So much." 

"Show me."

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and brought his lips down to mine. He placed on his hands around my waist. He pushed me back against a wall and pulled my legs around his waist. I pulled him closer. I moved my hips so they rubbed against the front of him. Meeting my hips, he thrusted his hips up creating an amazing feeling causing me to moan. He moved us to the bed, climbing on top of me. I pulled his shirt off and he pushed up my dress. 

"You went to the party not wearing any fucking underwear?" He asked sternly

"Yes."  I breathed out

He glared at me while licking his lips. Smirking he rammed 2 fingers inside making me cry out. He soon added another finger while his mouth licked my clit. He sucked on it making me moan his name. 

"Fuck Dante." 

He sped up. 

"I'm about to cum!" He pulled his fingers out and removed his mouth.

"You little fucker." I groaned 

Smirking he said "That's what you get for misbehaving." 

"I should do that more often." I muttered 

He must've heard that because the next thing I knew he was inside of me, thrusting quickly and harshly. I flipped us over and bounced on him just as fast and hard, making him groan. He held my hips down and thrusted up with me , matching my pace. We moaned out for each other. 

"Fuck baby" He breathed heavily

"Keep going." I moaned

Flipping us back over, he rammed into me harder, shaking the bed. He reached down and rubbed my clit in a slow circular motion. 

"Fuuuuck." 

Minutes later, we cummed at the same time.

"Damn baby, that was hot as hell." 

"I love you daddy." 

"I love you too mami. " 

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I updated on time! For people who wanted to see my tattoo, it's up on the top! 

Next update is Saturday 9/2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 2 7
A woman feels this strong feeling and she found out it was a handsome man who gave that feeling to her. He looked at me, him wanting me had me wantin...
140K 3.7K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
197K 5.9K 28
Katarina is a 20 year old woman who's had a rough life growing up. She is the kindest person you'll ever meet but doesn't hold back on speaking her...