24/7 [h.s.]

By cliffordpunkrock

"Listen to me, princess. I've had enough of your attitude. We're both in hell here. So either suck it up or s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109

29

183K 5.1K 13.1K
By cliffordpunkrock

I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!!!!!! 24/7 IS NOW A FEATURED STORY ON WATTPAD FOR FAN-FICTION!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU AND THANK TOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND READING THIS STORY THAT I HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK WOULD GET ANY ATTENTION AT ALL SO THANK YOU!

Okay, now back to the drama;)

--

My jaw dropped as the words left Jamie's mouth.

Harry's nostrils flared and then he looked in my direction.

"What the hell would make you think that?!" I snapped at Jamie.

"Well, I had my suspicions ever since I caught you two kissing at the White House. But you told me it was a prank, so since you're my cousin and would never lie to me, I believed you. Then I got here and you were both acting weird but I figured you were just fighting. And then last night when I was in your bed I was looking at this drawing of a rose you had on your wall and I saw the signature at the bottom was an H. So I decided to ask you about it, but when I came into the living room you were no where to be seen. I knew you couldn't have left the apartment, so there was only one place you could be, and that was Harry's room."

I bit my lip.

"So tell me. How long?"

I looked at Harry who looked so pissed off.

"Jamie, you have to understand that this is not what you think." I said. "We're not screwing around."

"Then where were you last night?"

"I was in Harry's room but he gave me his bed. He slept on the floor."

"You're lying." He said and I dropped my jaw.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are, your nose twitches when you lie. I know you Emma. And I also know you're smart enough and know better than to get involved with someone like him."

Harry tensed.

"Jamie if you would give me a moment to explain."

"The only person you'll have to explain this to is your father."

My jaw dropped and I looked to Harry for help but he was too busy glaring at Jamie.

"Jamie, please. You can't say anything." I was almost at the point of crying.

"Is he forcing you to do this?"

"No! This was my idea! My decision! He's not using me!"

"So what are you then? Just fuck buddies?"

I shook my head.

"We're-" I began and then looked back at Harry who was now watching me.

I gave him a silent plea for help.

"He's your cousin." Harry pointed out and I sighed before looking at Jamie.

"Harry and I are together." I said and Jamie got even more angry. "It's not fuck buddies, it's not like that. I like him and he likes me and it's wrong, we know that, but there are feelings there and...and I hope you can understand that."

"No. I don't understand!" Jamie exclaimed. "After everything he did to you-"

"My actions were out of desire, not anger." Harry interrupted. "It was easier if I hated her because then I wouldn't focus on my feelings toward her but there came a point where it was too much."

"I don't fucking care what you have to say." Jamie glared at him. "You are supposed to protect her and be responsible for her, not date her."

"You think we're not aware of that?!" Harry roared. "Why do you think we're being so cautious?"

"I think you're still taking advantage of your power."

"Jamie." I begged him to stop. "I have feelings for Harry that are real and he has them for me. This wasn't just a decision we made for fun, we actually thought this through."

"If you really thought it through then you wouldn't be doing this."

My shoulders dropped.

"Emma you know better. What the hell would Grayson think about this?"

"I'd hope he'd be happy for me that I was with someone who cared for me. Yes, Harry and I got off to a bad start but right now it's good and I like him and being with him. And if you love me as your cousin then please don't say anything because it would end up hurting me."

Jamie continued to stare me down.

"I don't trust him, and you know why I don't. I can't just accept this." He finally said.

"I don't expect you to be okay with it right now, all I want is for you to try. Get to know Harry like i'm doing. Maybe if you could talk to him without hating him then you could see why I like him."

Jamie looked at Harry who stood there emotionlessly.

"Also, i'm pretty sure Harry will shoot you if you try to leave and tell someone." I made the joke to lighten the mood and Harry's lips twitched in a smirk.

Jamie snorted at this and I gave him a little smile.

"Jamie please just give him a chance. A real chance. He deserves it and I know he can prove you wrong. You both hate each other but I hope for my sake you can both learn to tolerate each other."

Harry looked at me and then looked at Jamie before sighing.

"Fine."

Jamie clenched his jaw and then looked at Harry.

"Fine. I won't say anything but I swear to God if you lay a finger on her I will ruin you. I may not be all military like you but I do have connections and one of them is the president of the United States so you better watch yourself." Jamie threatened him.

"As should you." Harry nodded at him.

I watched them stare each other down until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay well while you two stare deeply into each other's eyes, i'm going to get dressed."

Harry rolled his eyes at me but I walked past him and to the bathroom so I could shower.

I changed into black shorts and a black flowy camisole before doing my makeup and hair and then letting Jamie use my room to change.

When I walked out into the living room, Harry was sitting on the sofa with a book open on his lap.

I went to sit next to him, Harry looking up at me and then back down at his book.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him. "For telling Jamie?"

"No." He replied simply.

"You look mad."

"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself."

"Why?"

He sighed and flipped his book closed.

"Because I knew this was going to happen yet I still went through with it. I let my emotions get the best of me and it was a mistake."

I was taken aback.

"So you're saying that being with me is a mistake?"

"Oh don't act all surprised, Emma, we've talked about how wrong this is."

"I'm aware of that, but I thought you thought I was worth it."

He looked away from me and I could feel my face getting hot and my eyes welling up with tears.

"You know what, fuck you." I stood up and walked back to my bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me.

Jamie was putting on his shirt and looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You don't have to worry about me and Harry anymore, it's over." I said and went to sit down at my desk.

"What happened?"

"You found out and so now he's pissed and said we were a mistake so we're done. I thought I was worth the risk to him but I guess not."

Jamie looked at me carefully as I put my head in my hands.

"I literally just fought so hard for him and he just abandons me like that. Selfish son of a bitch."

Jamie gave me a sad expression.

"Whatever." I sighed as my phone buzzed in my bag and I retrieved it while Jamie was putting on his shoes.

--
From Harry:

How's that for acting, Princess? ;)

--

I grinned to myself before typing back a reply.

--
I hate you.

--
--
From Harry:

If he thinks we broke up he'll be less suspicious. I didn't mean what I said. Just play along.

--
--
Got it. But you owe me an ice cream date now because I was about to kill you for that.

--
Deal.

--

"What are you smiling at?" Jamie asked me and I looked up quickly.

"I got an A on my math test and I thought I had failed." I lied.

"That's great." He grinned. "Nice job."

We had to leave to take Jamie over to the stadium and so I left my room with Jamie, Harry still in the living room.

"Let's go." Jamie gave Harry a dirty look and Harry lowered his glare before standing up to open the door.

When he did we were surprised to see people outside my door.

Girls from the hall scattered and Harry furrowed his eyebrows before stepping out into the hall.

He looked at the door and then looked back at me.

"What?" I asked and began to walk but he stopped me.

"Emma don't come out here."

"I want to see!" I pushed past him and he tried to pull me back but I saw it anyways.

A blown up picture of my head was stuck to the door, red devil horns drawn on my face along. with the words 'Burn in Hell, Bitch!'.

"Jamie, take her inside." Harry said and Jamie grabbed me before pulling me in the apartment.

"Emma you have to ignore it." Jamie said but I pushed away from him and went to my room before slamming the door shut.

I sat myself on the floor of my room and hid my face in my knees.

I couldn't let myself get overworked about this, but it stung that people actually took time out of their day to harass me.

"Where is she?" I heard Harry's voice.

"Her room." Jamie replied. "Why are you going in there? Did you not just break up with her five minutes ago?"

"Shut up." Harry growled.

My bedroom door opened and I looked up to see Harry walk in, his eyes landing on me.

He shut the door behind him and then came over to me, standing in front of me.

"I don't need you to tell me to ignore it, and that people are stupid and that I did nothing wrong. I get that. I've been told that every time something like this happens. So if that's what you came to tell me you can honestly just go."

He nodded.

"Okay then." He said and then turned around to leave. "You saved me the trouble."

I rolled my eyes as he left my room.

He was supposed to stay and tell me that anyways, but he didn't know that.

As soon as Harry was gone, Jamie came in.

But unlike Harry he sat down on the floor in front of me.

"You okay, Emmy?" He nudged my leg with his foot.

"Yeah. I just want to forget about this, honestly. So." I shrugged.

"Okay." He nodded. "Well how about we get away from this apartment, you can watch me kick ass at my game and then i'll take you out for dinner. My treat."

I smiled.

"Okay."

Jamie gave me a hand up and led me from my room and to the living room where Harry was leaning against the counter.

He looked up at me as we entered and I gave him a look as if to ask if we were still pretending to be broken up.

He shook his head no and I walked towards him, hugging him around his waist when I reached him.

I felt him sigh and then his arms came around me.

"It's okay." He said as as he rested his lips on my hair.

"Why are people so cruel?" I tried not to cry.

"I don't know." He sighed. "They're jealous of you, I guess. Which I don't know why they would because you're weird as hell."

"Stop." I whined as I looked up at him with a smile, pushing back against him with my hands.

He smiled at this.

"Don't let them see you cry. Okay?" He moved one hand up to wipe off my cheek with his fingers.

I nodded my head and he continued to smile at me as I went back to hug him.

His hand rubbed my back and I held onto him, soaking up the comfort he offered.

"So i'm going to guess that breakup was fake." Jamie spoke up behind us.

"Damnit, Jamie, shut the hell up." Harry said and I started to laugh.

"I don't want to have to pretend I don't have feelings for Harry, and I know you hate him but please just don't say anything to anyone. Okay? That's all I want."

I turned around in Harry's arms and looked at Jamie when I talked to him.

"If this is a mistake, let me make it."

Jamie stared me down before sighing.

"I won't say anything." He said and I relaxed. "I still don't agree with this but I won't tell anybody."

"Thank you." I went to hug him. "Thank you."

"Just don't do anything stupid and be more careful because if it was that easy for me to figure it out it will be just as easy for someone else."

I nodded.

"We will."

I turned around and smiled at Harry before jumping at him.

He caught me and I looped my arms around his neck and moved up to kiss him but he put his hands on my cheeks to move me back.

"I'm not kissing you in front of Jamie."

I frowned.

"I honestly don't care anymore." Jamie said and I raised my eyebrows at Harry.

"One." He said to me sternly and I smiled anyways and leaned in to press a kiss to his lips.

"Okay I lied. That was weird." Jamie said and I giggled at this, happy that this was somewhat working out.

The rest of our afternoon was spent at Jamie's football game where I had to sit in a reserved and specially guarded seat in order to watch.

Jamie kept to his promise after the game (which his team won) and took me out to dinner before we went back to the apartment.

Jamie was exhausted and so we went to bed early.

I changed into pajamas and took off my makeup before throwing my hair up in a bun.

There was a knock on the open bathroom door where I was brushing my teeth and I looked up to see Harry in the mirror.

"Are you staying in my room tonight?"

I nodded yes and he went back to his room.

Once I was finished getting ready I turned out the light and made my way to Harry's room.

He was sitting on his bed and I shut and locked the door behind me before going to the other side of the bed and climbing in.

Harry moved back and grabbed his book after he laid back.

I put my legs beneath the covers and then scrolled through the different apps on my phone.

On my instagram account I shared a photo of me and Jamie at his game before moving on to snapchat.

After awhile Harry set down his book and turned out the lamp.

I assumed that meant he was ready to sleep so I turned down the light on my phone before going to lay down.

Harry turned on his side and I felt his arm come around my waist.

Being the unashamedly clingy person I was I held onto his arm as I turned my head to the side to lock my lips to his.

"Goodnight." I whispered.

"Goodnight." He said back before kissing me once more.

We got comfortable, and as we lay there in the dark I came to realize that Harry and I were sharing a bed together. We had the night before, but this time it felt different.

It felt more exciting.

Harry stretched out his other arm and sighed, his hand that was around my body brushing over my stomach.

"You take up space." He said into the quiet. "I'm used to spreading out."

"I can go sleep on the couch." I offered.

"No, i'll get used to it." He adjusted his head on the pillow.

"So does that mean I'll be sleeping in here more?" I smirked.

He began to chuckle.

"You're only sleeping in here now because of Jamie but once he's gone you're going back to your room."

I frowned.

"But if I asked you to sleep in my room with me would you say yes?"

He sighed.

"Emma I think we should take our time."

"I know." I gave him a little sigh.

We were quiet for awhile, my eyes closed in contentment when his phone began to ring.

He groaned.

Harry let go of me as he rolled over and I whimpered at his loss of warmth as he went to grab his phone.

"Oh fuck." He said and sat up.

"What?"

"It's your Dad." He held up his phone and showed me the screen.

My eyes went wide and he held his finger up to shush me before answering it.

"Harry." He said. "Yes, Mr. President. No she and Jamie went to bed a while ago. Yes, Sir. Of course. Bye."

Harry hung up the phone before breathing a deep sigh of relief.

"Shit." Harry breathed out before laying back down. "Holy fuck i'm dating the presidents daughter."

I laughed.

"Did you just now realize that?"

"Yes. It just really hit me."

I smiled.

"What did my Dad want?"

"To see if you were sleeping."

I rolled my eyes and huffed before laying down.

"Emma don't get bratty. Your parents are worried about you. You have been getting tired lately and if you don't start getting more rest i'll have to start enforcing a stricter schedule."

"Oh so you're going to give me a bedtime?" I scoffed. "I'm not a five year old."

"Don't get an attitude with me." He gave me a stern look and a harsh tone.

"Then don't treat me like a kid."

He sighed.

"Then don't make me have to. Just go to sleep earlier. That's all i'm asking."

"Fine." I pulled the covers over me and got comfortable again.

Harry laid down and his arm didn't come around me this time.

I then turned over to look at him and his eyes met mine.

"I don't like fighting with you." I mumbled.

"I don't like it when you get defiant." He countered.

"Then can we just not fight because I want to end today on a good note. It's been a really weird day."

He sighed.

"Fine." He gave in and his arm came around me again and his face came to hover over mine. "Night, Em."

"Night." I smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips again before closing my eyes and allowing myself to fall asleep in his arms.

--

WOO! We've reached 3k+ reads!! My goal is to get to 5k by the end of the month!

What did you think about Jamie's reaction? And do you think Emma did right by coming clean to him or should she had hid the fact she is with Harry? Tell me your thoughts!!

Also, don't forget to comment and vote (it only takes a second!!!)

I'll update soon!

Much love xx-m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
3M 74.7K 97
"And your eyes... irresistible." Starting your life over is hard enough on your own. But what happens when the world is suddenly watching when you be...
1.2M 18.9K 76
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
282K 9.2K 45
single mother nadine huron has lived in holmes chapel, cheshire all her life. it wasn't supposed to be like that, but when she found out she was preg...