Oushitsu kyoushi haine onesho...

erosisgone tarafından

lol I probs won't write much in here these days but like I'll post when I want Daha Fazla

Welcome!
Heine x princess! reader
Kai x shy! Reader
Litch x Leonard(fluff)
Father!Viktor x Mother!Reader
Heine x orphan! Reader
Leo x reader - childish love
Bruno x Reader - Books and cinnamon rolls
~Scenario! Cuddling together
Modern AU- Heine X Viktor
Scenario!~ first kiss ~
Heine x reader - Neko costume
Scenario~ You walk in on him in the shower/bath
Scenario! You get sick
Happy Anniversary!- Heine x wife! Reader
Part 2- Bruno X reader - Please come back!
Licht x Female! Reader
Heine X reader - ice skating (in an alternate universe sorta)
Kai X Reader- Snow
A•U! Poetry inspired fanfiction about Heine
Talented but lazy- Princess!Reader x Heine. PART ONE
Talented, but lazy- Princess!reader X Heine PART TWO
Talented, but lazy - Heine X Princess! Reader PART THREE [END]
Scenario! Dancing
Heine X reader
Licht x Reader x Bruno [a rose]
Kai x blind! reader
Scenario: You have an argument
(Lime?) kai x reader ig lol

Bruno X Reader - Please come back!

1.8K 35 13
erosisgone tarafından

This is a request from -Kitatani- , thank you for the request!

[not a happy ending, a bit sad, I'm sorry]
----------------------

Bruno was missing you. Your amazing soft and bubbly personality, your amazing smile that can make crying children smile, and just you in general.
You had snatched his heart, and he had broken yours. You were just a simple towns person, went to school, worked at the bookstore as your job, you obeyed the laws, like anyone else, however you were highly intelligent, a thing many normal people weren't capable of. He was a prince, lived a life in a high class palace, received top education, didn't work a job but tried hard to be the heir. You were both in different social classes, and differently raised as children, and somehow you and him managed to get over that and became lovers.

Everything was amazing, until he started ignoring you. This happened when Heine started working as the royal tutor. Bruno was so focused on his studies and Heine and how to be like Heine, that he ignored you, but it got worse. Every three days you'd visit Bruno in the palace, it was like a routine. On this particular day Bruno was writing piles of essays to make Heine proud of him. You went into his room escorted by a maid, and greeted him.

"Hey Bruno! I'm back again."
You politely greeted him like you always did.

".... hmph..." that's his reply. It had been like this for the entire month. You just sighed quietly and sat on the sofa in his room.

"So I'm off work for the week now, and my parents are on business trip so, do you want to visit my place one day this week?" You politely asked only to by answered back with silence, excluding the sounds of scribbling on paper being echoed from Bruno's desk.

"Or maybe we could go to the orchestra performance in a few days!"

"..."

"Or we could even go sail-"

"Could you PLEASE shut up commoner! I'm trying to work! I don't like your loud noise, so GET LOST!"
This was the first ever time he called you a commoner and was rude to you. You could feel the salty tears forming in your eyes, but you held it back.

"Eh?! F-fine I'll go home!" You immediately left his room, the tears now fully forming and leaving your eyes and beginning to trail down your cheeks.

You ran down the corridors, crying, your eyes were blurry and you couldn't really see where you were going, and you eventually bumped into someone. Someone short with red hair. Heine.

"Y/N? What happened? Why were running down the corridors and most importantly why are you crying?"

You told Heine what happened and he handed you a handkerchief and guided you through the corridors to a carriage outside, to prevent you from tripping due to the tears blurring your vision.

When you got home you broke in to tears and crouched down in the corner of your room, hugging your knees.

--- meanwhile ---

Bruno didn't even noticed that you had left and he had forgotten what had happened.

He finished his essay and wanted someone to check it, and immediately thought of you. You were intelligent and his lover so having you check it would be perfect.

"Hey Y/N, can you ch-" he paused and looked around his room to find you, but then remembered the events that had happened earlier. A wave of regret went over him, the pain in his heart making him aware of what he had done to you.

"Crap! Y/N.... what have I done?" He asked himself.  He sighed and sat on the sofa where you sat earlier. Then he noticed something that you had left, a book to be exact. He grabbed the book and looked through it, only to see your neat writing explaining all of the fun things you and Bruno had did, written them in deep detail, some photos were stuck into the book aswell. Bruno only cried when he needed to, and that time was now. The ocean of tears crawled out of his eyes, a river of salty water gliding down his cheeks and remaining on his glasses.

He knew that he'd done something stupid and probably lost you.

/---months have passed since---/

You quit your job at the bookstore and left Granzreich, the memories were to painful to think about. It was kind of stupid on why you moved to a different country, but you knew the more you stayed there the more painful it was. What Bruno said to you hurt. It was quite simple why you were an emotional wreak from it, having your love interest call you a commoner and shout at you is obviously a bad thing.

You had moved into the Vertsrein palace for your new job, a maid. The personal maid of the third prince of Vertsrein, Dante. Dante was automatically like your best friend, you basically just hung out with him all day and talked. Then one day, the Granzreich family came over to the Vertsrein palace for business, but that was mainly Viktor's duty, so the princes, Adele and Heine went to meet the princes of Vertsrein.

You were currently walking down the hall next to Dante and then you spotted them. Your eyes went wide at the sight of Bruno. "Y/N, are you okay?" Dante asked, only for you to reply with a nervous tone, "You know when I told you about Bruno, well he's right over there!" Dante just held your hand to comfort you, and headed over to the group of people.

"Y/N!" Adele called out, excited to see you. She ran to you, arms wide ready for a hug. You hugged her back and
looked at the princes and Heine.

"Hello, everyone." You greeted them.

"Long time... no see, Y/N."

"I know, I'm sorry Kai. I should've told you." You smiled at him, still holding Dante's hand.

"Y-Y/N..." Bruno mumbled to himself, looking at the floor.

Bruno's POV

'So this is where she went... Vertsrein palace, as a maid...'

I can feel the salty tears forming in my eyes at this point, this was probably the most stupidest thing I've ever done. I lost her and now I had found her... as a maid in an entirely different country... is that how much I hurt her? I feel awful.

"H-Hey, Y/N..." I called out.

"Hello, Bruno..." she said, emphasising my name in a coldish tone. 'Ouch.. I really messed up, didn't I?'

"C-could I talk to you? In private."
I mentally cursed whilst I stuttered.

"I don't know, prince Dante, should I talk to him?" She asked her 'master' who was really her best friend.

"Please, go ahead Y/N. I don't mind."
Oh thank God Dante gave permission!

I walked with Y/N to the quiet balcony on the second floor, only our footsteps disrupting the deadly awkward silence.
We walked onto the balcony, and by now I was mentally structuring an apology to say.

"Y/N-"I was about to start an apology, but then she interrupted me.

"Look Bruno, I know you're going to apologise, I know you and I know what you're thinking. You broke my heart that day... get lost, that's what you said, so I did. Please, just leave, it's hurting me more than you."

The tears slowly creeped out of my eyes, staining my cheeks.
I grabbed her hands and hot to the floor on both knees.

"Please, forgive me... Please come back to me!"

"I'm sorry, Bruno."

And with that she walked away...

Your POV

'It hurts me more than you...'

My tears splashed against the floor, as I walked away.

'I do love him, but he hurt me, and now I've hurt him, why doesn't it feel good? Why did I do this? Maybe... just maybe.. I'll go back to Granzreich again, but for now I'm a Vertsrein maid.'

'Maybe we can be lovers again one day...?'

_______________

Hahaha... I haven't updated in two weeks or so... I've been lazy and started school now, but now that I'm at school I can write at break so that's good I guess?

Anyways, how was it? Sad or dramatic?

Good bye~!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.7K 113 22
A book filled with fake scenarios that I came up with whenever am bored or about to go to bed cause why not lol. Fair warning, there may not be much...
254K 3.2K 60
Like the title says My Hero BF scenerios and maybe some oneshots. Requests closed.
242K 4.5K 32
This is just for ideas I have in the middle of the night that I need to write about.
55.6K 418 34
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬/𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞/𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 '𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲' 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚...