Claiming Her

By Kisa_Ona

"No need to be shy, Angel. We already kissed. I'll be keeping this hair tie and remember what I told you." I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Chapter 28

11.5K 310 40
By Kisa_Ona

Angel Sapphire Cane

It's not your fault.

He did what he thought was right.

It was his choice.

It was an accident.

Angel, it wasn't your fault.

Angel. . .

Angel. . .

"Angel!" Chris' face became clearer. He is shaking me like what others do to a person that is in daze. I am not in daze. I am hurt. I am in pain again. Guilt is what I'm feeling right now.

"It wasn't your fault." Chris repeated for like the hundredth time trying to make some sense on me but he doesn't make any sense. It's my fault. I just looked at him with no emotion at all because he's wrong. It's all my fault.

"Angel, it wasn't your fault. It was Tyler's choice to save you, okay?" Hearing his name triggered something in me. Before I knew it, a tear betrayed me and soon enough, they are streaming down my face.

"I-It's all m-my f-fault." I said while clutching my chest. It hurts knowing that Tyler is hurt because of me. I felt myself shake from crying. I am sure that I look like a mess right now.

"I-If I-I didn't ran, h-he wouldn't be-" I was cut off when the door suddenly opened revealing the doctor that is attending on Tyler. We all stood up and walked towards the doctor.

I wiped the tears away from my face and straightened my posture. It has been two hours since the accident happened.  We are all here. They arrived after I called them. Cass and Ace are the first ones that arrived then followed by Chris, Scarlet and Luke.

"How is he?" Ace asked as the doctor removed his mask from his face.

"He's stable for now. Bruises and scratches are scattered around his torso. Cast on right arm and a cut on the left side of his head. Beside that, he's all good. He can go after a few days." He said while checking on some papers. We all sighed in relief and tears brimmed the corner of my eyes again.

Luke hugged me and tears started their waterworks again. Ace hugged Cass while Scarlet and Chris excused themselves as they're going to go get some food. I hugged Luke tightly and buried my face on his chest. I wish Tyler's the one who's comforting me right now.

All I want is Tyler and I almost lost him because of my selfishness, my fear that he'll hurt me again. I almost lost the man I love.

_______________________________________________________________

"How is he?" I asked Luke as I grabbed his arm. He sighed and ran his hand on his face as he looked at me with an emotion I can't pinpoint. It has been a week since the accident and I haven't visited Tyler.

I know I'm being a coward but I'm just scared that maybe Tyler would reject me. I mean, who wouldn't. After all I've caused, I'm not surprised that he'll never forgive me. I almost got him killed.

"He's okay Angel. Why won't you just visit him for yourself? You can talk things out. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to try, right?" Luke said while giving me his hopeful face. I sighed and looked at my half eaten sandwich. I already lost my appetite.

"I'm scared Luke. What if-" i was about to reason out when someone hugged me from behind. I turned my head and saw Scarlet with Chris.

"Saph, sandwich? Really? You should eat more, don't you think? You're really skinny, right Chris?" She said and that instantly brought smile on my face. Thank God I have friends that support me. Chris just nodded and took a seat beside me.

"Saph, why is he here?" Scarlet scowled when she noticed Luke seating across me. Luke just stared at her and abruptly continued eating his lunch.

Scarlet frowned even more and took a seat beside me, right in front of Luke. She slumped her bag on the seat while glaring at Luke and walk away to buy some lunch. Ace and Cass arrived a few minutes later.

"He'll be discharge tonight so please, try to go okay?" Ace said and looked at me with his famous puppy eyes.

"He's been looking for you, Angel and he's already driving me crazy. He's always moody, just like a girl in her period. Argh!" He whined like a girl while stuffing his mouth with food as his eyebrows are pulled together. Cass giggled softly and I can't help myself but to smile too.

"But seriously, just go and see him." Ace said seriously and my smile falters a bit.

I looked down at my lunch and slightly pushed it away from me as I lost my appetite. I excused myself saying that I'll go to the library to finish my project. They were hesitant first but nodded seeing that I really want to go.

I opened my phone and gasped when I saw the nineteen missed calls and twenty-four text messages and they are all from Tyler. Tears started to brimmed the corner of my eyes. I miss him so much but I keep on hurting him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Tyler Black

"Where's Angel?" I asked, the second Ace and Luke stepped a foot inside my room. I haven't seen Angel after that incident and I fucking miss her. I want to be able to touch her, to hold her close to me.

I am slightly hurt by the fact that she didn't visited me for like a week buy J can't blame her. Maybe she still doesn't forgive me and that fact just really hurts. I don't know if I'll be able to hang in there. It's really hard, not seeing the girl you love and now I know why Ace and Luke are moody when they have a fight with their girls.

I saw Ace scratched his nape while Luke is looking any where but me. I see, they didn't succeed on convincing Angel to come and see me. I'll be discharge in an hour and all i want is Angel. I want her to be the one to take care of me.

I can't help but to feel angry at myself. I know now that it is best if you don't mess up with your girl because it drives you crazy, not being able to see her. I closed my eyes and clenched my jaws as I fisted my hands.

"Man, we did everything but I don't know. She's scared that you might be angry at her. Just give her time." Luke said seriously while making himself comfortable on the seat. I scowled at what he said.

I just want to be with her again. I know Angel. She'll blame herself for the accident when in fact, it wasn't her fault at all. I made the decision of saving her because she's important to me, because I love her. It wasn't her fault, it was the driver's.

She'll blame herself over and over again. I can't even blame her because she's too kind to even kill a fly. Her kindness is making me angry but that's who she is and I love everything about her. I'll  either accept who she is or lose her and I can't lose her.

Hurting her was the biggest mistake I've ever done in my life and I'm regretting every second of it. The first thing I'll do after I fully recover is to ask forgiveness. I want to be able to touch, kiss and love the woman I love.

"How is she? Is she eating well?" I asked worriedly, scared for her health.

"Honestly, she hasn't been eating well these past few days. Every lunch, she'll just eat half of her sandwich and then go to the library." Luke said and I frowned.

She should eat more than a sandwich. She's too thin. I fish out my iPhone and dialed her number. She hasn't picked up any of my calls this week and it's seriously bothering me. I clenched my phone when she didn't pick it up.

The door opened and revealed Cass with Chris. I noticed the bouquet Cass is holding. I immediately turned my head trying to see if Angel is with them. I frowned when I didn't see Angel with them.

"Angel bought these flowers and I thought for a second that she'll visit you but she just gave it to me ad left after that." Cass said with pity expression while giving me the flowers. I immediately smile when I saw that they are calla lilies.

The door opened again and I immediately sat up hoping that it will be Angel that will be stepping inside. I frowned when I saw the doctor with a nurse. I slumped on the hospital bed and closed my eyes

The doctor chuckled and I smiled at him. He checked his papers and nodded while flicking through the pages. The nurse walked towards Luke and gave him the bills. I already payed the hospital bills.

"I see. You're expecting someone and dissapointed when you saw that it's me again. Just came to tell you that you can go now since you already payed the hospital bills." He said and I sighed in relief.

This room is making me crazy.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

Here's an update for you!

Do you like it?

Tell me your thoughts, okay?

Sorry if this is boring.

I'll make it up to you in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 14.7K 34
Everleigh Dolan was going to be attending a new school, living in a new house, set in a new room, her mother wouldn't speak why but she was optimisti...
3.5M 89.8K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
16.5M 599K 50
[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which will make you want to throw yourself out...