Addicted [Norminah] DISCONTI...

By norminahskordei

Normani can't live without Dinah Dinah can't function without Normani They're ADDICTED to one another.... Din... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

11

5.7K 201 80
By norminahskordei

Alot has happened in the last two months. Things were going very well since Dinah got a job at the Detroit Zoo, Normani went back to work, and they even bought another home. It was a small apartment compared to the spacious home they used to have but it works.

No, they didn't move in yet but they are allowed to move in once everything is settled in a few more weeks. It was spacious enough for them and the baby. There was even a guest room for when their family came to stay.

Normani and Dinah both had birthdays and spent them with family and friends. They had a great time spoiling one another for the events, just like they always did.

This weekend though, they would have a chance to go all out. The young couple paid for a weekend vacation in an up North Cabin.

It wasn't the smartest idea seeing as it was the summer time and Cabins keep you warm, but on the bright side...there are tons of lakes around.

Dinah called to get information on the cabin a week ago. The owner, Ben told her that he never stayed in it for the summer since it was so hot, but he always made money off of the cabin during this time of year, so Normani and Dinah weren't the only ones. That made her feel better and she eventually rented it.

That brings them to now, Normani laying on the chair, almost asleep while Dinah was in the water. It was starting to get dark out which meant that it was cooling down.

Dinah frowned and began swimming over to the brunette. When she finally reached the woman laying in the chair, she started to rub her hand on her unclothed stomach.
This caused Normani to jump up due to Dinah's cold wet hands.

"What are you doing?!" Normani screeched.

Dinah's eyes were wide and she ceased her movements. "I'm rubbing your belly..." She trailed off in confusion. Why couldn't she rub her belly?

Normani scoffed and removed the blonde's hand and laid back down. She covered her eyes with her arm, and covered her stomach with the other.

"Are you sleepy?" Dinah asked, breaking the silence. Normani just nodded, "Well let's go to bed then."

Dinah then picked Normani up bridal style and began walking back into the cabin.

Normani whined, "Dinah you're so cold...and wet"

Dinah smirked, but didn't respond as she put her girlfriend on the king sized bed. She began to tuck her in but Normani quickly stopped her.

"I have to change first and you're getting in the shower." She said sternly.

Dinah rolled her eyes but went to take her shower anyways.

*******

Today is now Saturday, they didn't really do anything special yesterday. They only went to a resturaunt for dinner and then Normani watched Dinah go swimming in the lake behind the cabin.

But they had an appointment with a masseuse. They were both excited because this was something that they both needed.
Dinah offered to give Normani a massage herself but the older woman quickly declined. She had learned her lesson the last few times that always turned into sexual events and Normani actually needed a professional massage because she would be sore and tense.

It was alright with Dinah, she was going to get her a few times this weekend. How could she not though? It's their fifth year anniversary. She had to show how much she loved and appreciated Normani.

After everything they have been through together, she most definitely deserved it. That's why she got Normani so many gifts, she knew exactly what she liked.

One of the gifts that she was most proud of and sure that Normani would love, was the handcuffs that came in the same package as the mouth silencer.

Oh yeah, they were going to have alot of fun.

"Babe, can you hurry up?" Dinah asked, sighing in frustration. She had been waiting for Normani to finish getting ready for 30 minutes. "You said you were ready 15 minutes ago!"

She hated when her girlfriend took so long, especially now since they were only going to get massages. They would end up taking their clothes off anyway.

Normani then came speed walking out of the bathroom, rushing around the room for her earring.

Dinah rolled her eyes, "Why do you need earrings for where we're going?"

Normani lifted up the pillow that was on the chair, finding her earring and putting it on. "Because I need to look good."

Dinah now stood in front of her, looking down at her. "Look good for who? You cheating on me?"
It was said in more of a joking matter and Normani knew that so she just laughed.

"Yeah right.... I love you too much." She said before giving Dinah a small kiss.

Dinah grins and kisses her back. After pulling away, she reached around Normani- laying a hard smack on her backside.

Normani chuckled and shook her head. "It doesn't even hurt anymore. You've done it so much that I've started to enjoy it."
She said before grabbing her phone and walking out to the car.

Dinah followed, "Noted" she mumbled to herself.

*******

"You need to tell these hoes that you're taken. I don't know why they always seem to th-" Normani rambles on and on as they were on their way home from the spa.

Dinah shook her head, she knew this was coming. "Mani, she was just doing her j-"

"...think that they can put their hands on you like that. She was touching and groping you. Feeling all up on that caramel ass like I wasn't even there Dinah! And don't even come at me with that well, it's her job crap because it's bullshit." Normani finished.

Dinah Looked over to see the pregnant woman still staring at her. "Why are you looking at me like that? It's not my fault."

Normani crossed her arms, "mhm" and faced forward again as they drive back to the cabin.

The taller woman then sighed, "Am I in trouble?"

"Yep"

"Dammit " Dinah breathed out.

*******

"Dinah..." Normani softly whispered to the woman on top of her. The tall blonde had her face buried in the side of her girlfriend's neck as she massages Normani's breast.

Neither of them thought they would be here right now seeing as Normani was being grumpy all day. Normani just wanted her girlfriend to massage her breast because they were giving her so much pain. She wasn't expecting this.

"Hmm?" Dinah detached her lips for a second, then reatatching them.

"More please?" Normani suggested as she tried to move Dinah's hand lower.

Dinah giggled and shook her head, placing her hand back where it was before.
After a few more minutes of receiving multiple love bites, Normani took control.

Normani flipped them over, but removed herself from hovering over Dinah.

She simply lied down quietly next to her girlfriend after removing the rest of her clothes. Dinah sat up from her position on the bed with a look of confusion.

Normani began to run her hands up and down her body from her chest to her hips. "Since you wont, I'll just take care of myself. You can sit there and watch if you want."

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows even more but soon giggled. After seeing that Normani was serious, she stopped giggling.

She then tried to place her hand on Normani's stomach before being swatted away by the older woman. "Stop Dinah, I'm serious. I gave you the opportunity to watch, but I'll leave if you can't behave..." She threatened.

Dinah pouted but sat back anyways. She was forced to do nothing but watch her girlfriend as she slowly ran her hands all over her body. It was so sexy that it made her member make an appearance. But of course she could do nothing about it as she had to watch Normani slip two fingers into herself.

Normani's mouth opened just a little at the feeling of her fingers inside her. She took her other hand and slipped two fingers into her mouth to wet them before placing her left nipple between them.

It made her feel good. Great actually, the couple hadn't had sex since about 2 weeks ago due to the hectic schedule and it was driving her crazy. She wouldn't usually take care of herself, but this time she had no choice since Dinah was taking too long and playing around.

Normani shut her eyes tightly as she felt herself getting closer to the edge. She gasped and let out moans that sounded so beautiful to Dinah.

The tall woman let her eyes rake over her girlfriend's body, she was envying the fingers that got to feel the inside of her girlfriend, giving her pleasure when she could do so much better. She was jealous because she wanted to taste the chocolate mounds that Normani had her hand all over.

She was broken away from her thoughts when she heard the high pitched moan from the woman beside her. She watched as the creamy substance flowed out of the darker girl. She licked her lips as an instinct before looking up to the woman who had her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her hands gripping the sheets tightly.

Dinah couldn't just sit and watch anymore, she had to relieve her tastebuds. She had to relieve herself of the pain between her legs.
More so, she had to let her hands explore her girlfriend's body.

The tall blonde got out of the bed and walked over to a closet while Normani laid on the bed, trying to calm herself and catch her breath.

Dinah then came back to the bed with a purple bag. "Sit up. I have something for you" she said with a smirk. She looked over at the clock to see what time it was, and sure enough...it was 12:17 am.

Normani sat up from her place on the bed and took the bag that was handed to her as Dinah sat down next to her.
She peaked inside of the bag, curious. "What's this?"

"It's your first anniversary gift" is all that She said.

Normani raised and eyebrow before digging through the bag. She later pulled out a pair of black fur handcuffs and a blindfold to match. She looked up at Dinah with a grin. She had been wanting a pair of these for a few months now. She doesn't know why she didn't add them to the collection yet, but it doesn't matter because Dinah had that taken care of.

"You like it?" Dinah asked. Normani just nodded with a big smile. "Good, there's one more in there though" she said nodding towards the bag.

"More? Really?" She asked excitedly, before flipping the bag over and letting the gift spill out of it. There lying on the bed was a mouth silencer. It looked very expensive in Normani's opinion. "Babe, how d-"

"Before you ask...it wasn't that expensive"

Normani just nodded and put the bag to the side of the bed. "So...what next?" She was hopeful that she would get to play with these new toys soon, but if soon was now...she wouldn't mind at all.

"Lay down, I'll be right back." Dinah said lowly.

Normani obeyed with the biggest smile on her face and positioned herself in the middle of the bed. She laid quietly for a moment before she heard music playing and she saw Dinah walking towards the bed in all her naked glory. This caused Normani to stare, but she didn't mean to.

"Yeah, you see this?" Dinah asked, referring to her painfully hard member. "This hurts and now you'll be punished." She said before opening the new toys she bought for her girlfriend.

After getting them open, she handcuffed Normani to the bed, and spread her legs wide. She was so glad that she was already naked, less work.

She then climbed in the bed, her knees digging into it as she looked over Normani's body. She loved seeing her beautiful body, and enjoyed the taste even more.

Dinah grabbed the mouth silencer and before settling it into Normani's mouth, she was stopped.

"Wait! Won't I need the blindfold?" She asked.

Dinah just giggled and shook her head. "Nope, I want you to see everything." She then bent down to whisper in Normani's ear. "I want your eyes on me when I'm pounding into you. I want you to see my tongue going in and out of your juicy pussy. I wanna see your eyes staring down into mine the moment I latch my teeth onto your hips the way you like." This caused chills to run though her body. She was so ready for this.

Dinah smirked, knowing the effect she had on the older woman. She then moved back up to her previous position and finally put the noise silencing toy into her girlfriend's mouth. "Are you okay?" She asked.

She needed to make sure that her partner was comfortable before moving on at all times. After all, she was mainly doing this to make sure Normani got pleasure out of it. And secondly, she had to make sure she got hers too.

"The safe word is red, but I don't think we'll need it. K?" Dinah asked and Normani nodded.

Dinah stared up into her girlfriend's eyes before she bent down to latch her lips onto her neck. She sucked, licked, and bit a few spots on the neck, earning multiple muffled moans from the woman underneath her. This caused her to stop and look the other woman in the eyes.

"I'm not supposed to hear you." Dinah said sternly, earning a nod from Normani before going back to the spot on the neck.

She placed a few open mouth kisses to the bruised area before trailing more of those open mouthed kisses down her girlfriend's chest. Starting from her collarbone, pausing at the woman's breasts, continuing down her stomach and stopping at her hips.

Normani looked down at the blonde, squirming because she already knew what happens next. If a little choking wasn't her first favorite kink, then biting at the hips definitely was. She craved the feeling of Dinah's teeth sinking deeply into her skin along the V-line.

Dinah stared up into Normani's eyes as her mouth hovered over her hips. "Stop moving" she said lowly, a smirk following soon after, then she licked the spot.

This caused the older woman to buck her hips into Dinah's face. Dinah removed her tongue, replacing it with her hands. She softly dug her nails into her hips to get Normani to stop moving.

"Once you obey... you get rewarded." Dinah said huskily, adding a wink before sinking her teeth into the smooth chocolate skin, her eyes never leaving Normani's.

Normani struggled not to move, she wanted badly to break through these handcuffs and entangle her hands in Dinah's hair, pushing her towards her hips and below the waist. She really wanted Dinah to taste her body, it's what she craved dearly.

As Dinah left a mark on her girlfriend's body, she let her hands squeeze at her thighs.

The older woman almost moaned when she felt a sudden hand cup her sex. She harshly bit down on the black ball in her mouth and fought her body not to squirm. She tried to keep her body under control for as long as she could but failed once she felt a finger insert her and a warm tongue on her stiff nub. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her arms tugged at the handcuffs, and her hips bucked forward.

Dinah took her free hand and held Normani down as she sucked harshly on her girlfriend's clit. After awhile of fucking the brunette with her tongue, she noticed that Normani was no longer holding eye contact. This caused Dinah to cease all of her actions and for Normani to groan.

The tall blonde then crawled up her girlfriend's body and hovered over her. She smirked, it was time to have some fun with this. She removed the mouth silencer from Normani's mouth. "You broke the rules. You moved...." She paused as she shoved her fingers into Normani, but pulling them right back out. Normani whimpered in pleasure as she witnessed the girl above her suck her juices off of her fingers. "...and you made noise."

Normani didn't know what to say so she just laid there quietly as her girlfriend tasted her. "Be a good girl now, okay?" Dinah whispered and Normani nodded slowly. "Good girl." Dinah replied, leaning down to envelope Normani's lips in her own, slipping her tongue in her mouth so she could taste herself.

Their lips moved against one another's for a moment before Dinah pulled away. She looked down at her girlfriend, admiring her facial features. "You're so goddamn beautiful Normani. I love you so much." She said staring into Normani's eyes.

Normani hesitantly responded with, " w-well show me t-then baby." She let out with a small innocent voice. She was afraid that she would be punished because she had spoken when she wasn't allowed to.

Dinah grinned and gave her a peck on the lips. "Oh, I will baby girl. " she said.

Normani just watched as her girlfriend got up and walked over to the counter. She came back with the key to the handcuffs in her hand. "I'm gonna let you go because I want you to feel everything. And I'm not gonna put this back in because I want you to scream my name when I show you how much I love you." She referred to the mouth silencer.

Normani nodded and rested her hands by her side as Dinah began to take off her clothes. She felt the bed dip and closed her eyes, preparing for the long night they were about to have.

Dinah kissed the corner of Normani's mouth and left a trail until she stopped at her breasts. Normani furrowed her brows in confusion, and just as she was about to open her eyes, she felt Dinah enter her slowly.

"Ah!" Normani breathed as she felt Dinah's member stretching the inside of her. This caused her to squeeze her eyes shut tighter. She didn't even feel her legs being spread open.

Dinah placed her forearms on the side of Normani's head, her hands going into her hair. She sat still for a moment making sure Normani was comfortable before moving slowly.

After the darker girl began to moan softly, she wanted to pick up the pace. "Can I make love to you now?" Dinah asked lowly, her breath hitting Normani's ear and neck, sending chills down her spine.

"Mm, yes" Normani responded. She felt her pain go away and the pleasure to come rushing in once Dinah sped up her thrusts. It wasn't too fast, but it wasn't too slow. It was just right, she was actually making love to her.

Normani felt Dinah place soft kisses to the side of her neck since the other side was already filled with sweet love bites from earlier. Her moans got louder every few seconds.

Dinah's moans were muffled by her girlfriend's neck. This was a feeling that either of them had experienced before. Sure they made love to one another plenty of times, but none of them were like this.

It was slow movements, soft sounds being heard, it didn't feel like they were in a bed having sex. It was as if they were on a different planet enjoying each others bodies as they feel the love they have for one another being shared between the two as each stroke was motioned.

Normani knew that Dinah loved to be scratched during sex, it was one of her kinks. But she wasn't exactly thinking about that when her arms absent mindedly went around Dinah's body, and her nails clawing at her back.

It was a good thing that they were the only cabin around because the two young women couldn't control their throats from burning as they screamed out in pleasure.

Dinah moaned even more when she felt her back tingling in pleasure. It inspired her to go deeper, giving Normani the same feeling back that she deserved.

"FUCK! Dinah....yes baby!" Normani whined. As Dinah went deeper, Normani was pleased to feel one of Dinah's hands slip in between them, massaging her sore breasts. She was surely on the edge.

"Oh, shit! Mani I'm about to cum..." Dinah groaned, her fists now tangled in the older woman's hair.

Normani didn't respond, she simply sunk her teeth into Dinah's shoulder as they both let go, enjoying the blissful orgasm. Dinah squeezed Normani's hip as they both struggled to come down from the blissful state.

After they calmed down a little, Dinah rolled off of Normani and onto the bed next to the darker woman. Their chests were rising and falling rapidly as they tried to catch their breath.

"Woah..." Dinah huffed out with a smile.

Normani chuckled, "yeah....woah"

********

They were both fully calm now and cuddling each other. Dinah was slowly stroking Normani's face, while her other hand was drawing patterns on the naked hip.

Normani had her head on Dinah's bare chest while her right hand rested on her ribcage, occasionally brushing against her breasts. The other arm was wrapped around her girlfriend.

Their legs were tangled together as they laid quietly. They spoke every once in a while, but it was mainly quiet. They were enjoying the moment they had just shared together in peace.

"I love you Manz. Happy Anniversary baby." Dinah said before placing a lingering kiss to her forehead. She could tell by the way that Normani's breathing was slowing down, that she was drifting off to sleep.

"Mhm, Happy Anniversary and I love you even more." , was all that Normani said before she fell into a deep slumber.

Dinah smiled down at her beauty, checking her phone for the time. It was currently 3 a.m.

"Today was a great day so far...all thanks to you." Dinah whispered, pecking Normani's nose before falling asleep herself.

****

Lmao this was basically two chapters in one. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed and sorry for any errors😊

And most importantly, I'm so so so sorry for the late update.😪 This was like the third time rewriting this chapter. It still wasn't perfect but I know someone will love it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
120K 3.7K 27
"I need you Normani. Please? " Normani's my drug and I don't think I can get clean. Dinah g!p Under major construction- it was my first book
31K 837 18
They both have a tough decision to make... Normani has always been there for the people that needed her most, she hits a major downfall but who will...
473K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...