Jelsa || Protecting Her

By jelsa_lover123

The top number one spy at DreamWorks Spy Agency is Jack Overland Frost. He has always taken on every mission... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1.1K 46 13
By jelsa_lover123

Hope you aren't bored of these because......there are more for my bestie's birthday!! 😁🎊🎉

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"The death that affected millions: Idun Queen found shot dead and her daughter left traumatised." I read out loud.

She was shot dead and her daughter left traumatised. That must be about Miss. Sass Queen up the stairs. I read through the article and it says that she was the only witness left alive! No one knows who the attack was made by; she's never gave a statement. Why? I get she's been traumatised but this was what, over a decade ago.

"Is this why she is cold as ice sometimes?" I muttered.

"Why the fuck are you looking at that?!"

I turn around in my chair. She stands in the doorway of the library shaking in anger. Maybe I could use her anger against her?

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I ask with a smirk.

"It looks like you're snooping through my fucking private life!" She roars.

I smirk and just as I'm about to say more I notice a red dot on her forehead. I run to her and rugby tackle her to the ground saving her from a bullet to the head. She gasp as she notices what almost happened.

"Go into my room. Get the phone and call the contact that says Manny, tell him we're under attack!" I order.

She is shaking in fear but she nods and runs away up the stairs. One person jumps in and I throttle him and throw him down on the glass coffee table. Another jumps onto my back and knocks me into the wall causing me to hit my head.

"Off with your head!" The guy who knocked me down shouts.

"A punch in yours!" A familiar voice hisses.

"H-Huh?!"

BANG. The guy falls to the floor and Queen stands there holding a frying pan. Seriously?! Well she just saved my ass, she helps me up the stairs and barricades us in her bedroom.

"Why the fuck would you trap us in here?!" I whisper angrily.

"So we don't die, idiot!" She growls.

I put my hand over her mouth. I'm whispering for a reason you crazy bitch! She catches my drift and keeps quiet. I flick the switch under the dresser and the painting flips to reveal guns.

"We both need one. I can still hear them rooting around, we need to stay protected until the agents come." I whisper.

She nods in agreement. I hand her my gun and she refuses it; there's that horror in her eyes again.

"G-Give me a model that isn't a Benelli." She whispers as a tear rolls down her cheek.

I raise my brow in confusion and thought but hand her an SMG gun. Relief washes over her face and then there is a bang at the door. Someone is trying to ram the door down.

"Fuck, where is the SWAT team?!" I growl as quietly as possible.

She has a fearless look on her face but there was also a hint of fear in her eyes as if she is replaying something in her head. Her Mother's death possibly? I never got to read the full article, maybe I will after this?

"Are we going to come in or are you going to come out?!" They laugh.

I signal the window to her and she nods. She starts making a rope ladder with all the things she could find: the bed's quilt, the bed's extra blanket, the bed's linen and clothes in her closet. BANG. I hold the door and she shakes in fear.

"Throw it up to the roof!" I whisper to her.

"What?! Are you--" I cut her off.

"Just trust me!" I growl angrily.

She sighs and throws the bedding up to the roof and climbs up. Good, I don't want her to get hurt if they get past. I open the door and I get slammed to the ground by one of them; a Nightmare mark! I glare and punch him in the face rolling him off of me. Another Nightmare comes in swinging a machete sloppily my way, I back up to the balcony.

"Prepare to die, Agent Winter!" He cackles.

I shoot his hand and he cries in pain, finally I flip his legs over the balcony and he gets caught by SWAT below.

"You're division is slow, Cobra! Hurry them the fuck up next time?!" I hiss.

"My apologises, Agent Winter. Are you and the target alright?" He asks.

I nod and she jumps down from the roof. She shakily hands me the gun before going into her ensuite bathroom; she's clearly having flashbacks. I know the feeling of that too well, wouldn't I? Fucked up life...some of which I can't seem to recall no matter how hard I try.

The Nightmare I knocked out is making his way to the bathroom but I quickly slam him into the door busting it. I tackle the Nightmare and cable tie his wrists together. He is smirking as he stared at Elsa, something about his smirk screams evil.

"Stop trying to prolong this all! You know that he wants you! We'll keep coming and coming, Pitch always gets what he wants!" He hisses.

My breath hitched and I freeze up.

"Amelia, I always get what I want!"

"You're not taking him away from me!"

"You fucking bitch, you do as I say!"

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I shake out of my thought and hit the Nightmare hard in the back of his head knocking him out cold. I shake my head and Agent Cobra comes running in.

"What just happened?" He asks hurriedly.

"A black eye will happen if you don't get this fucking Nightmare out of my sight!" I hiss, angrily.

Cobra doesn't question further and takes the Nightmare that I had just knocked unconscious. My body is shaking in anger and my vision is clouding then turned red. SMASH!

"What the fudge?!"

Her scream startles me a little, I snap out of it and shake my head. The mirror above the sink is shattered and the pieces of shattered mirror are all over the sink and floor. I suck the air in through my teeth and look down; my fist is bleeding and cut to pieces.

"W-What's wrong with you?" She asks in shock.

I did that? Must be another anger outburst; my anger is uncontrollable a lot of the time. I walk out the bathroom and walk into my bedroom.

"Looks like me and the girl will be moving out again, where to though?" I sigh.

The phone begins to ring. Who could that be? It's Manny! Thank Christ, I need to know where me and the girl will be headed next.

"Jack, are you alright?! Elsa Queen had called and--" I cut Manny off.

"Yeah. Yeah. All fine. Where is the next safe house location? We'll need to get out of here as soon as possible since we don't know how many more Nightmares know of our safe house here." I question.

"Agent Cobra and his division will be staying along side you for the night and then you'll be leaving for your new location." Manny informs.

"And that would be?" I question, annoyed with Manny's riddles.

"That is up to you actually. Hot or cold?" Manny asks stupidly.

"Cold." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Thought so. I know how you work way too well, I'll send you the details within the next couple hours." Manny replies.

"Alright. I'll speak to you soon." I say.

"Jack. Wait!" Manny exclaims.

"What is it, Manny?" I groan annoyed.

"Have you cleaned your dressing?" Manny questions.

"No and I don't plan to." I growl.

"Jack, you--" I sigh and hang up.

What's the point in changing the dressing if it's only getting drenched in blood anyway? It's pretty stupid.

"I'm getting some sleep," I yawn.

I strip off all my clothes down to my boxers and close my eyes trying to get to sleep.

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

What happened to him earlier? He just went blank and suddenly punched the mirror out of nowhere! Maybe he's had a rough life? I don't know; he's so hard to work out! Suddenly the untraceable phone begins ringing. Who is that? Manny? I answer.

"Hello?" I answer nervously.

"Hello, Miss. Queen. This is Manny Moon here, head of DWSA." Manny informs.

"Hello, Manny. You can just call me, Elsa! And to what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask formally.

"You see I know that Agent Winter is a pain in the butt and...I-I need a favour." Manny sighs nervously.

"Umm, sure. What can I help with?" I ask hesitantly.

"As you may or may not know, Agent Winter was shot recently and he's not cleaning his bandages and I fear that his bullet wound will get infected." Manny sighs.

"W-What are you asking exactly...?" I stammer.

"I wouldn't ask this if it wasn't serious but...could you please convince him to tend to his wounds?" Manny begs.

"Umm...s-sure?" I reply.

"Thank you so much, Miss. Queen! Anything you ever need, I'll do it right away!" Manny replies thankfully.

"No problem." I smile.

I gulp nervously as the line goes dead. What have I gotten myself into? Well Manny seemed real concerned about this agent and I'm stubborn! If he doesn't change his bandages...I'll make him! I grab the medical supplies and walk into the agent's bedroom, a blush immediately appears on my face as I see that he is just in boxers. I sigh attempting to shake off my blush; it didn't work but I still sit next to him. He's sleeping?

"Time to do this." I mutter blushing bright red.

I untie his cast and I stare at his eyelids. I don't know why, something seems weird. I gasp in horror as his eyes open and I fall off the bed.

"Now that's entertainment!" He laughs joyously.

I don't like him at all but it's nice to hear him laugh genuinely. I then clear my throat, standing up and folding my arms. I must look ridiculous as I'm blushing bright red.

"I'm changing your bandaging whether you like it or not!" I declare.

He has an unimpressed look on his face but he allows me do it all the same. I start by getting rid of the old cast and dabbing his wound with a cotton bud soaked in peroxide; it surprised me when he didn't flinch or anything! I couldn't help but admire his body...the muscles, the perfect body structure...

"Are you done checking me out yet?" He chuckles.

I cough awkwardly and wrap him up in the bandage. He turns to me and he stares deep into my eyes, I'm getting lost in his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I didn't notice just how close we were until our lips touch; the kiss is soft at first and then it turns hungry and passionate. I'm melting in the kiss, my body is betraying me as my mind screams to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"You want this?" He asks between kisses, breathlessly.

"Yes." I say, without hesitation.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Here's another chapter! 😁 What drama, huh? 😱 Where will Elsa and Jack be placed next?! 🤔 Somewhere cold, huh? 😉 Jack and Elsa are saving each other's lives! 😁 Who'll be saving who next?! 😂 What is wrong with Jack? 😱 What is Elsa hiding? 😓😥 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 330 23
THIS IS A DARKER JELSA STORY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Elsa had a normal life with her sister, until the incident. What happens when she gets...
414K 8.9K 68
Jackson Overland Pitchiner, popularly called Jack Frost, is the son of The Nightmare King. He was born on the Isle of the Lost. Unlike most teens o...
53.4K 1K 31
Elsa is a teenage girl who lives with her drug addicted mother and sluty rich father. Everyday is a constant battle from the terrible voices in her h...
33K 1K 37
C O M P L E T E D Highest Ranking #1 in Jelsa 19/12/20 Jack Overland Frost is Frost High's major bad boy, and just so happens to be the Headmasters'...