Jelsa || Protecting Her

By jelsa_lover123

The top number one spy at DreamWorks Spy Agency is Jack Overland Frost. He has always taken on every mission... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.1K 55 47
By jelsa_lover123

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

We're at the scene and Agent Fire is positioned behind a large garbage bin with his wife and child. His wife us holding their daughter cradling her and rocking their little girl in her arms.

"Isn't she just the cutest, Jack?"

"She really is! What are you going to name her?"

"I don't know, why don't we both have a little think about her name?"

"Agent Winter, what's the plan of action?" SWAT leader Ralph questions.

I take a quick minute to observe Agent Fire's position and the Nightmare's position. We need a sniper but only to neutralise the Nightmares with sleeping darts.

"I want two snipers at a vantage point. Use sleeping darts only! Once they are neutralised, throw them in the van and I'll escort Agent Fire and his family to safety." I explain.

Ralph nods and sends two snipers to find vantage points. We need to get at least one Nightmare, they'll get locked away in the agency. More Nightmares in lock up means that there are less to help out Pitch.

"Whenever you're ready to call the shots, Agent Winter." Ralph nods.

I give him the thumbs up and down went two Nightmares. The other four noticed this and make a break for it; the snipers managed to get one of them. The other escape and Ralph runs after them on the perimeter to get that Nightmares back. I come out from my hiding place and walk over to Agent Fire and his family.

"Anna baby, you okay? Abigail?" He asks in panic.

His wife nods and their daughter too. She gasps as she saw me and Agent Fire points his gun at me, then put it away and sighs in relief.

"It was a lie. Elsa Queen was the target," I explain.

"Please tell me my sisters are okay!" Anna begs desperately.

I nod and she sighs in relief. The family of three jump into their car and wait for me. I need to wait for Ralph to get back; he did and with another Nightmare!

"Good going, I have to escort these two back." I reply.

Ralph nods and the SWAT team begins loading the Nightmares into the back of the caged van. I jump in my car and escort Agent Fire and his family back to the agency.

"Thank you, Agent Winter." Agent Fire sighs in relief.

I nod and head back to Manny's office to find him. He sighs in relief seeing me.

"Successful?" He asks.

I nod. He smiles proudly and sit in his car, relaxed. I head out and pull my phone out. Time to find Hiccup and the girl.

"Hiccup, I got it done. Where are you and the girl?" - Jack

"We are at my apartment complex, we'll see you in a few." - Hiccup

Better call Agent Fire to bring his wife and daughter to see his sister.

"Agent Fire." - Hans

"Bring your wife and daughter to Agent Dragon's apartment. The sisters will be awaiting their arrivals." - Jack

"Of course, Agent Winter." - Hans

I put the phone down and walk up to the apartment complex entering his room. Hiccup appears and smiles; he's laughing quietly. He signals me to come over and I did as quietly as possible. The two sisters are playing Black Ops 2 and they are so serious.

"Fuck you, Elsa! You aren't beating me this time!" Merida exclaims, determined.

"Merida! Just for that!" Queen exclaims.

Headshot. Merida starts raging and screaming. She throws the controller in rage, pretty fun actually! I clear my throat and Queen stands up dusting herself off.

"Your sister and her daughter will be join us in a second," Hiccup smiles.

I walk into his kitchen and pull out a beer can, I need a drink after that. I chug back the beer and throw the can in the bin.

"You are one mean machine when it comes to chugging alcohol!" Hiccup laughs.

"Just don't give me whiskey whatever you do," I joke.

Whiskey doesn't settle well with me; I'm a serious lightweight with whiskey. Queen is staring at me again; I can feel her eyes on me.

"Queen, what did I tell you in the car?" I hiss aggressively.

I catch the look of anger on redhead's face. She doesn't look the slightest bit happy, that's for sure! I couldn't care though.

"Don't you talk to my sister that way!" Merida snaps back.

"Look here, redhead. I'm this agency's coldest person, don't get on the wrong side of me if you know what good for you." I threaten.

She goes to say something but a little girl comes running in with her mother close behind.

"Anna! Abigail!" The two sister exclaim happily.

They all group hug and my phone begins ringing again. I'm just Mr. Popular today, aren't I?

"Agent Winter." - Jack

"Jack, my boy! I have some news! Criminal five seven six, he has some information about a location on the Nightmares." - North

"Scientist Eliza Pancakes recently created a machine that gets hooked up to the brain to recover forgotten memories! We saw the place where he first went to meet the two Nightmares before! Are you willing to check it out?" - North

"Damn right, I am! I'll need you to cover for me though, I'll need you to protect the main target whilst I'm gone." - Jack

"You got Merida Sarah Queen? I thought Agent Dragon was assigned to her." - North

"No. It turned out to be Elsa Eliza Queen, anyway you'll need to come to Agent Dragon's place." - Jack

"I'm on my way, see you soon." - North

I put the phone down and take off my shoe pulling out the spare ammunition; reloading my gun. Hiccup and Agent Fire stare at me in confusion.

"Agent Wonder will be taking over my role whilst I go on a Nightmare hunt," I report.

"Best agent in DWSA on the hunt for more Nightmares, I know Manny will be happy." Agent Fire claps with a smile.

All attention is on me. I smirk as North walks in with a huge smile on his face.

"Here, Jack. You will be going to Manny first, I assume?" North ask.

Nope. I'm just going straight to Scientist Eliza Pancakes and finding that stupid location myself! I nod, exiting the room and heading straight for Eliza's office.

"Agent Winter, Agent Wonder got the message to you I see," Eliza smiles.

"Indeed. Let's see about that new invention of yours, yeah?" I reply blankly.

She has this new invention of hers on a kitchen trolley, it looks pretty impressive! She guides me over to criminal five six seven in her observation room. He looks at the invention panicked.

"We just want to see where you met those Nightmares beforehand," she informs gently.

The thief takes a deep breath and then smiles in relief, complying with us. What else does he not want us to see? Maybe I'll have to dig deeper into this thief's life and memories. He was trying to protect someone; a female. Could be this mother, sister, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, wife, ex-wife, daughter or whatever.

"Flick the switch!" I order.

Scientist Pancakes nods and flicks the switch. On the monitor in front of us; there is the two Nightmares from before. This is in a basement! I scan the room as we look through the thief's memory. A stone masonry plaque; this house was built in the fifties. There is also a box that has a car symbol on to be more specific; Ford. There is also a boiler that has a sticker on with reads Flo's Oil & Heating Co.

"I'm going to use your computer through your office, Eliza." I say.

"Of course, Agent Winter! The password is Bob," she smiles.

Bob? Okay, how has no one guess that? If an enemy was to hack, her password would spare no effort! Then you have me and my passwords:
- JackFrosts1000Benellis
- IcecoldJack1
- Donttryme3
- C0ldas1ce

I always have different passwords for everything, I don't take any chances. A hack happened once before but it was quickly detained, we still don't know to this day what the hacker wanted. The hacker died about two years ago of lung cancer in the prison cell here.

"What do we have here?" I mutter.

There are four places in this city that were built in fifties and are supplied water by Flo's Oil & Heating Co. They also have Ford model cars! Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus, Ford Mustang and Ford Mondeo.

"These are all houses too." I speak outloud.

I'll just have to pick off each one; one by one. This'll be a challenge! No point in whining! Time to go! I walk out of building D and head straight for my car. Things will get messy if these Nightmares don't comply, I know how Nightmares work none of them have ever complied willingly but one.

<<<HICCUP'S POV>>>

Me and Merida are the first ones to head out to a safe house together. We'll be going to Scotland for our safe house, Manny said he doesn't want us all cluttered together as that would be a very bad move.

"Merida, our flight is in the morning. You may want to get some rest," I comment.

She nods in agreement and hugs her sisters and little niece. I show her to my bedroom and come back up the stairs, Elsa and Anna are talking whilst Abigail plays with her Dad. I am clearing up the food and cutlery, I hear the conversation a little too much from the sisters.

"It's not that easy, Elsa!" Anna whispers

"Just tell him now, Anna!" Elsa whispers.

"He'll freak out! After everything with Adam..." Anna whispers nervously.

Everything with Adam? Okay, I'm just going to tune out now! I rush into the kitchen and begin washing up. My phone rings on the kitchen island. Jack? I put him on speaker phone.

"J--" - Hiccup

"A-Agent Winter down..." - Jack

Everyone looks at the phone in shock. North bolts out the room in a hurry. I follow him close behind.

"Jack?!" - Hiccup

The phone goes dead. What the fuck has he done?! We bolt to Manny's office, bursting in and he looks at us in confusion.

"Agent Wonder? Agent Dragon? What's going on here?" Manny asks in confusion.

"No time to explain! Jack's in trouble, he went alone to a Nightmare location!" I exclaim in panic.

There is immense fear in everyone's eyes. Manny immediately calls SWAT and I track down Jack's cell to a house? What in the world? Me and North head out to Jack's rescue; this is bad! He'd better not be hurt too badly or I'll kill that stupid son of a bitch!

"Go, Agent Dragon. I got you covered from here," North yells, holding a sniper.

I rush inside shooting every Nightmare with the sleeping darts. They aren't affected by them though at all; time for the actual bullets! I started shooting and they all immediately take cover. I notice a Nightmare dragging someone; I know that white hair!

"Jack!" I yell.

I shoot the Nightmare that was dragging him away in both shoulders. The Nightmare screams in pain, dropping Jack and running away.

"SCATTER!" The Nightmare orders.

They did indeed scatter and I run over to Jack who is laying unconscious on the floor. I see the puddle of blood.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Where were you shot, you asshole?!" I exclaim.

He begins coughing. I lift him up and spot his gunshot wound; the bullet is lodged in his shoulder.

"Sorry, bud." I say, gulping nervously.

"D-Do it..." Jack mutters in pain.

I sigh and pull out a pair of tweezers from my small emergency first aid kit in my pocket. I pull the bullet out and he screams in pain; I take a quick examination on the bullet. Thankfully there's no poison, toxic or serum on it! There is no residue of anything on it.

"JACK!"

I turn my head. Manny? He rushes to Jack's side and examines the bullet wound, it looks bad...I cautiously pour the peroxide onto Jack's wound earning me another scream of pain.

"Sorry Jack but I have to!" I whine.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 What is happening with Jack? 😦🤔 Agent Fire and his family were in trouble! 😱 Jack to the rescue though! 😁😉 Who will Jack be saving next? 🤔 Jack got shot! 😱 Who was the Nightmare Hiccup shot that was trying to drag Jack away? 🤔 How will treating Jack's bullet wound go? 😥 Next chapter Merida and Hiccup are the first to go away to the safe house 😉 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...
120K 3.1K 35
Jack Frost, the one that no one could see, has been reassigned to protect Queen Elsa from harm. But can Jack keep his feelings at bay for the Queen w...
139K 4.8K 33
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun, is told to go help a young princess named Elsa. As she grows older, will their bond grow? Will they someday fall in...
11.9K 420 13
"This is outrageous! How dare Pitch try something like that!" North roared. Jack Frost flinched slightly at the outburst. "And with me tied up here...