Claiming Her

By Kisa_Ona

"No need to be shy, Angel. We already kissed. I'll be keeping this hair tie and remember what I told you." I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Chapter 25

12.5K 300 65
By Kisa_Ona

Tyler Black

"Is she okay?" I asked as I gave him his drink. I slumped myself on the couch opposite to him abd looked at him while furrowing my eyebrows. He's the one that saved Angel from being raped but I can't help but to feel jealous at him and angry at myself.

I am supposed to be the one to protect Angel at all costs but I just inflicted such pain and I know she doesn't want to see me right now. It's my fault, I know that now and I'm regretting every second of my mistake.

I watched him as he shrugged his shoulder and took a sip from his cup of coffee. I know he cares so much for Angel. It's obvious from his gestures and I already know that the moment he punched me at my face. I hissed when I try to touch my swollen jaw. Fuck, he can punch.

"She's far from okay, asshole. You should have known that because you caused it, stupid." He rolled his eyes and I clenched my fist and calmed myself before I kill this disrespectful son of a bitch and that's the last thing I want to do. He knows where Angel is and I fucking need this asshole to get informations.

"Just fucking tell me before I shove this vase deep on your throat. Fucking asshole." I breathe out through my gritted teeth. This boy is seriously pissing me off. He shrugged his shoulders while rolling his eyes at me, clearly unaffected by my threat.

"If you really love her, you shouldn't have hurt her like that. You inflicted pain to an innocent girl, who's my best friend, no, a fucking sister. Now, look what you have done. She's crying for Pete's sake." He gritted and clutched his cup tightly. His knuckles are already turning white and I just smirked at him, not bothered by his outburst.

"I fucking love her, more than I love myself. So don't fucking tell me this like I don't know that. I'm fucking regretting everything I did so fucking shut up because I'm hanging by a thread from fucking punching you to death." By the time I finished my rant, I am breathing hard as I watch him smirked at me and I looked at him like he has two heads. What the fuck is he smirking?

"Congratulations for your great way of showing your love at her. Kissing another woman and calling her names are the most wonderful ways of showing your love. Really great." He said sarcastically and I felt my blood boil. I can't take it anymore so I leaped from my couch and crossed the table as I landed a punch on his jaw.

He groaned and clutched his jaw as I rubbed my fist. I watch him as he glared at me. I swear if looks can kill, I'll be six feet under. I slumped on my couch and glared at him too. We were having a mini staring contest and he's the first one to look away.

"I see. You really love her, don't you? I treasure her more than you think. I love her as my own sister and seeing her broken because of a fucking coward just broke me too. She's innocent, fragile and kind and I don't really fucking get it when people try to hurt her. She's a fucking miracle. She saved me once and I'm beyond grateful for that and that's why I'm trying to protect her. I already know that you love her and that's why I'm here. She's in pain without you and I'm helping you to get her back. Not for you but for her so stop being a coward and apologize already."

He said while frequently sipping from his cup. Now I know why they are best friends. I'm so proud of Angel for saving another person just like how she saved me. Just fucking love her and I won't stop until I get her back. She's my light. She's my everything and I feel grateful that Chris will help me. He abruptly stood up and put down his cup on the table.

"I'll be heading back. I just sneaked out when Angel's sleeping. She's beyond tired and I'm worried about her health. You know that her immune system is weak so please just get her back. It's hurting her too much. And piece of advice, stop kissing people when you want them to shut up." He said while grinning and I returned the favor. I grinned at him and he head towards the door.

"Just close the door when you leave and fucking update me regarding to Angel." He snickered and I looked up at the chandelier of my house. This house is too empty without Angel. I miss her so much. I just want to get her back. I need her here.

I miss her smile, laugh, touches and kisses. I miss her a lot. Now I know what I lost because of my fucking mistake. I want her back. Heck, I need her back. I can't function without her. She's my everything and I hurt her. I gripped my hair in frustration and let a series of curses out from my mouth. I miss the feeling of her lips against mine. How much I want to feel that again?

I showered and cleaned my skin thoroughly. I want to see her. I want to hold her again. School is starting in thirty minutes and I'm grateful that Chris went here early. I wish I can see Angel in the school. I am going to apologize for my mistake.

I wore a plain shirt and my pants together with my leather jacket. Before I go to school, I first went to Aunt Lila's cafe to fetch some cappuccino and chocolate cupcakes for Angel. I drove to school and parked my car in my spot.

I walked through the doors, hoping that I can see Angel. I wandered my eyes and see that Ace and Luke are nowhere to be found. I almost ran towards Angel's locker, anticipation building inside of me. I ran my fingers along my hair and clutched my gifts for her.

My eyes landed in the brown haired girl and my heat beats faster. I examined her body and smiled internally. She's wearing a cream striped long sleeves and her maroon jumper dress with her brown ankle boots. Always pretty. She's the same but she has two friends beside her.

I'm definitely sure that the one on the left part is Cass but the one on the right part, I can't quite distinguish who she is. They are talking casually and I can't pinpoint who she is because she's facing Angel so that her back is the one facing me.

"Dude, how's Angel?" Someone tapped my shoulder and is needed immediately whipped my head towards the direction. Ace is casually looking at Cass while Luke has his right hand on his pocket.

"I don't know man. This guilt is killing me." I said as my shoulder slugged off. I looked at Angel and examined her briefly. Cass said something to her and she just nods her head. She sister smile, laugh or even look at Cass.

"Don't worry man. Just apologize. She'll understand you." Luke said and I looked at him gratefully. It's really good to have your friends with you. I inhaled heavily and slowly walked towards Angel. I am only three meters away from her when she and her friends suddenly looked up and I felt myself froze.

I heard a gasp and I looked to my left, only to see Luke eyeing Scarlet. I heard Ace mumbled a curse under his breath and I looked at them in shock. It's Scarlet and she's friends with Cass and Angel. What an actual fuck? Angel never said anything about her being friends do with Scarlet.

I looked back at Angel and I almost gasped when I saw her blue eyes. They weren't the same anymore. They are dull, staring at me with her lips pursed in a thin line. Gone are the eyes that welcome me with sparks and twinkle everyone I get close to her. They were replaced by some dull and plain eyes.

It's all my fault. I made her this way. I shook my head a day stepped forward but the second I made a step forward, Angel already side stepped me and walked out without giving me another glance. I felt my heart breaks and my world crumbled.

She hates me now. How should I get her back when she doesn't want me anymore? I clenched my fist in anger and stepped back. I lifted my head to be greeted by hateful stares from Cass and Scarlet. I felt my throat became constricted and Scarlet averted her gaze from me to Luke.

"Still the same, huh? Came running and saying to girls that you love them then break their hearts. Pathetic." Scarlet said while glaring at Luke who just clenched his both fist on both sides of him. They shared a past and we are all part of that painful past for Scarlet.

"Nice to see you again but I need to fix something. I just came here to tell you that by the end of semester, I'll take Angel with me and go home. Away from this place. I don't want to see you three near Angel again. You may have broken me but I won't let you three break her too." She said with venom in her voice while still shooting daggers at Luke. She didn't even blinked and break the eye contact.

I balled my fist together and I can feel my knuckles turning white from anger and frustration. Angel is mine. No one can take her away from me. Not the devil himself. I growled at her and stepped forward threateningly but Luke gripped my arm.

"Do you really think I'm still scared of you? I've learned my lesson and soon, you'll learn your lesson too." She's said and walked away. Luke patted my arm and I got his message. He still loves her. I nodded and he looked at me thankfully and came running towards Scarlet.

This is so fucked up. I gripped my hair in frustration just thinking of Angel leaving next. I can't live without her. I'll take her back even if it means that I need to give up something.

I'll give up anything for her. My money, cars, house and lot, all my wealth. I'll even give up being Tyler Black if it means that I get to live with her. I love her and there's nothing going to stop me from getting her back.

I'm not giving her up.

______________________________________________________________________________

Angel's outfit

Hello guys!

First off, I'm really sorry for not updating recently. Something just came up and I'm too tired this week.

I'm really sorry if I kept you waiting in the dark so I decided that I'll update today.

Thank you for reading this chapter!

Do you like it?

Tell me your thoughts okay?!

Thank you so much for still supporting me! I'll try and update tomorrow so please bear with me.

Thank you so much and have a good day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
31.9K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
2.2M 54.3K 48
"I'm fine," I state rather bluntly. "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." He chuckles, and damn does he. His voice is dessert for the ears, his...