โœ” | ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ โ†’ ๐‹๐„๐–...

By gucciredman

โone broken glass turns to total collapse just know this too shall pass, i'm tellin' you now, ... More

๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
20 | simon's birthday
21 | stay with me
22 | gut feeling
23 | shout out to my ex
24 | doctors
25 | announcements
26 | the truth comes out
27 | shock
28 | baby names
29 | edinburgh
30 | wedding dress shopping
31 | josh and freya's wedding: part 1
32 | josh and freya's wedding: part 2
33 | proposal
34 | labour
35 | relaxing night in
36 | girlfriend vs. best friend
37 | shopping
38 | the wedding: part 1
39 | the wedding: part 2
40 | hospital
41 | mild amnesia
42 | police statement
43 | dna results
44 | better off as friends
45 | family dinner
46 | rumours
47 | loose women
48 | paris
49 | love me like you do
THANK YOU!

50 | epilogue

412 7 8
By gucciredman

Edited: 10/04/2018

♡ Charlotte ♡ 

Today Lewis was taking me on a date and I had no idea where we were going. Everyone else knew and they were all being secretive about it around me. Freya was helping me get ready, so far she had chosen my outfit which I put on after having a shower. It was a Spanish Lace Crop Top and the Spanish Lace High Waisted Skirt by Nightcap Clothing, an ASOS Metal Box Cross Body Bag and a pair of Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandals. This outfit really shows off my hippie side to me, so I love it. Freya had curled my hair in a 70's style. It was big and framed my face perfectly. My makeup wasn't heavy, the only thing that Freya had focused on was my eyes.

Once I was ready, Freya and I walked downstairs together to see Lewis, Josh and Oliver waiting. "What's the big deal? You're all acting weird..." I told them.

"Just go, have fun!" Freya said, shooing us out the door.

"Be good Olly!" I shouted before the door was slammed in my face. Lewis grabbed my hand and in from of us was a Luxury Sedan that I'm guessing Lewis had hired for the night.

A driver had opened the door, and we both got in before he closed it again. "Lewis..." I was beyond speechless. "This is amazing." I knew something was up. It wasn't my birthday or our anniversary - that was long gone. What could he possibly be doing?

There was a bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses. Lewis poured us both one and then we clinked glasses. I took a sip and leant on his shoulder, breathing in his scent, something I'd loved since I met him. "Whatever you're planning on doing Redman, I feel like the luckiest girl on earth."

"I'm the luckiest, I get to be spending my life with my high school sweetheart." Lewis smiled.

***

We arrived at our location. It was the London Eye! He had booked a private capsule for us and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

We had a guide, showing us the sights and as I took in the beautiful sights of London, I felt beyond happy. There were no words to explain the joy Lewis brought to my life. The tour guide stopped speaking and I turned around to see Lewis on one knee. "Charlotte Airey, would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" he asked. Lewis was holding a ring in a velvet box and his hands were shaking so much.

My hands flew to my mouth and tears brimmed my eyes. Everything was finally pieced back together. I realised I hadn't said anything in a couple of minutes and Lewis and the tour guide were looking at each other. "Oh! Yes, of course, I will!" I replied eventually, causing Lew to breathe a sigh of relief. He put the ring on my finger and we shared a kiss, the tour guide taking a photo (that Lewis had asked him to do). We held hands for the rest of the ride; no one was able to wipe the smiles off our faces.

Once it was over, we hopped off the ride and got back into the Sedan that was waiting for us. Like before, the driver opened the door for us, making me feel like royalty.

While on our way home I decided to post a picture of the ring.

miniminter, geenelson, theburntchip and 1M others liked.

charlieairey: Third time lucky? Feel blessed 🙏😍💕
load more comments...
freyanightingale: AHH IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED😘🙈
charlieairey: You knew the whole time Frey!😂 @/freyanightingale
geenelson: Better be the last time 🙊😉
charlieairey: It will be, don't you worry 😘💕 @/geenelson
miniminter: Beyond happy for you two 🙏❤ congratulations x
charlieairey: Thank you so much Si! Means a lot @/miniminter x
theburntchip: Is this like your third time getting engaged?😂
charlieairey: Piss off 😂 @/theburntchip
fan1: Finally #Larlotte is back for sure!
_redmann: I love you ❤❤❤
hater1: you and Simon were better...🙄🙄
realcalfreezy: You better look after my little sis @/_redmann
_redmann: I plan to @/realcalfreezy ❤

I smiled at the positivity, before drifting off to sleep, my head falling on to Lewis' shoulder.

***

TWO YEARS LATER

Lewis and I had been married for about a year and a half now and had twins that were six months old. We named them Elliot and Ella, Elliot being the oldest by ten minutes. They both had my bright blue eyes and Lewis' brown hair. They came two months early so where in the NICU for a couple of months. We were close to losing Ella but after being put next to Elliot, she came back strong.

Oliver had grown into a little heartbreaker, looking pretty much like Lewis.

Everyone was in complete awe at the twins however, the fans had not yet seen them as we didn't want to put them up so early. Seeing as they were six months old and have been under wraps for so long, Lewis and I had decided to post a picture on my Instagram.

freyanightingale, zerkaahd, laurenbrown and 1M others liked

charliairey: For those of you who wanted to see Elliot and Ella Redman, here are my little angels👶👼. They're small for their age (six months) as they were born prematurely at seven months. They're little fighters though and we ❤️ them👪

And after all the drama, going back to Lewis was one of the best decisions I ever made.

~ THE END ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 1.4K 56
'๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ...
41.4K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen
92.8K 610 25
Imagines I have wrote and posted on my Tumblr Whateverbabeslove