Socially Awkward

By codys_fly

Lexi is a typical british teenager, who moves to LA when her mum gets a job in the theatre business. Little d... More

Socially Awkward
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Eighteen

338 7 2
By codys_fly

‘Eeek!’ I said, bouncing in the spot.
‘Call it your early birthday present seeing as I won’t be here.’ He said, searching in the towel bag he’d bought with him.

‘Found it!’ He said proudly, before setting a white envelope down on my lap.
I stared at it for a second, I don’t really know why. I was sort of secretly blown away that he’d surprised me twice in one day.
I slowly peeled the seal and opened the envelope. Then pulled out two pieces of paper.

Oh.
My.
God.

‘Airline ticket to Australia.’ The ticket read in bold letters.

‘A…. But…’ I said, I couldn’t even get my words out, I couldn’t form a sentence.
‘Do you like it?’ He smiled.
‘A… mengndskdgh.’ Is something close to what I said.

‘Thank you, so much, I can’t, ahhh!’ I said. I was proud of myself for forming a plausible sentence.
‘I’m not going to promote, we’re going for a holiday!’ He said.
‘I.. I just don’t know what to say. I can’t thank you enough. We’re going to Australia. Oh my…’ I said, I think anyway, it’s kind of a blur.

I have the best boyfriend ever.

We’re going to Australia. AUSTRALIA.
Holy Cheeseballs.

In 4 days I am going to Australia. With Cody, oh my word. Cheese to the balls.

I snapped out of my insane ‘mouth open and possibly drooling’ state of mind and stood up. I hugged Cody harder than I’d ever hugged him before.
‘Thank you so much.’ I whispered in his ear as I leant up to kiss him.

We spent the rest of the day walking round the town. We live in a small part of LA that was pretty much on the outskirts. That’s the reason that Cody isn’t constantly followed by paps, they simply can’t find him.
As we walked down a pebbled side street back to my house, Cody slipped his arm around my neck.
‘I’ve got so much planned.’ He said, smiling
‘I just, I can’t wait.’ I said, still in partial shock.
‘Good.’ He said, before laughing. He has the most beautiful laugh; I wish he’d laugh like that more often.

He walked me home and I invited him in, but he said he had things to do so I kissed him goodbye and walked up my drive. I saw my mum standing at the window with an angry look on her face. 

Oh god. What have I done now?

‘Hey mum, I have some amazing news!’ I said as I walked in, pretending that I hadn’t seen her.
‘Alexia.’
‘Yes mum?’ I said, looking at her with my very unattractive confused face.
She glared at me.

‘I’m afraid...’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
751K 27.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...