Oushitsu kyoushi haine onesho...

By erosisgone

lol I probs won't write much in here these days but like I'll post when I want More

Welcome!
Heine x princess! reader
Kai x shy! Reader
Litch x Leonard(fluff)
Father!Viktor x Mother!Reader
Leo x reader - childish love
Bruno x Reader - Books and cinnamon rolls
~Scenario! Cuddling together
Modern AU- Heine X Viktor
Scenario!~ first kiss ~
Heine x reader - Neko costume
Scenario~ You walk in on him in the shower/bath
Scenario! You get sick
Bruno X Reader - Please come back!
Happy Anniversary!- Heine x wife! Reader
Part 2- Bruno X reader - Please come back!
Licht x Female! Reader
Heine X reader - ice skating (in an alternate universe sorta)
Kai X Reader- Snow
A•U! Poetry inspired fanfiction about Heine
Talented but lazy- Princess!Reader x Heine. PART ONE
Talented, but lazy- Princess!reader X Heine PART TWO
Talented, but lazy - Heine X Princess! Reader PART THREE [END]
Scenario! Dancing
Heine X reader
Licht x Reader x Bruno [a rose]
Kai x blind! reader
Scenario: You have an argument
(Lime?) kai x reader ig lol

Heine x orphan! Reader

2.4K 79 36
By erosisgone

The cold air of an autumn night was life threatening. Especially for an orphan child, who lived in a sewer and was shunned by society.

Y/N was a 15-16-year old girl.

She has been out on the streets since the young age of 7 (her parents chucked her to the streets, because they had small funds and an unnecessary alcohol addiction) and a red-headed-boy, only a few years older than her, helped her up off the street and lead her to the sewers. The home for all the orphaned children, that had no where else to go. Heine was his name. He was the leader of the orphans, and even though he looked emotionless, he had enough empathy to fill an ocean.
He cared about you and everyone else. He taught you how to fight, steal, hide and run (and even how to jump from three story high windows.)

You were currently sitting next to Heine in the sewers, splitting up the five bread rolls you stole. You didn't like stealing, but it was the only option you had for you, Heine and all of the orphans to survive. The children liked to call you 'onee-chan' because they saw you as the older sister figure in the group.

"Onee-chan! Thank you for the bread." They all said. You just smiled.

They all got equal pieces which was just about enough to survive a night. Besides, some of them had learnt how to steal stuff of their own.

"Heine." You called out.

"Hm?"

"Here." You offered him half of the final bread roll.

"Ah. Thanks." He said adding it with a rare smile. Heine loved how even though you were suffering yourself, you'd be generous and kind and help the other suffering people.

And then two of the orphan boys came running to the sewers, but then an adult's voice could be heard.

"Do you mind returning that please?" You and Heine got up and began to exit the sewers to investigate the situation.

"Yeah!" "We sure do!" The boys replied

"Enough!" Heine called out as you both emerged from the shadows, "Give that back, now."

"Are you serious?! This things worth a lot of money!" One of the boys called back.

"I told you not to steal anymore than you need. Return it!" In situations like these, you usually let Heine do all the talking, he knows what exactly to say.

"Fine! Heads up." They both said as one of the boys chucked the pocket watch back to Viktor.

"You're not from around here are you?"
Heine paused and looked at him, "Stay away from here."

Then you and Heine began walking back into the sewers for the night. And then both of you heard footsteps behind you.

"Don't follow us." Heine warned, but Viktor still followed. Then you all reached the area where the children are.

Viktor's stomach growled, You and Heine faced him. You snapped half of your half of a bread roll off and Heine chucked him an apple.

"Take the food and leave."

Viktor took a bite of the apple, but then noticed a little girl behind you, holding onto your brown trousers, that you tailored yourself ever since you grew up. There weren't much need to tailor them though, you were slightly shorter than Heine, but people could tell you weren't exactly a child due to your ...features... to say at the least. (Honestly if you don't understand what that means, you're too innocent or too young and if you're the latter I haven't a clue on why you're already reading oneshots)

Viktor looked at the little girl and offered the apple and the bread.
You and Heine were wrong about him being some pampered, selfish child.
Then Heine gave his apple to the girl, and she ran off happier than a mouse who found a bunch of cheese. (I know it's a myth, I just didn't know what metaphor to use.)

"We were wrong about you." Heine said. You nodded after him.

"I'm Heine, Heine Wittgenstein."

"I'm Viktor. Just plain Viktor. Who are you, miss?"

"Um, please I'm no miss. I'm just regular (Y/N)." The truth is, you never knew your official last name. Neither did you need to know it. But in situations we're you needed to use a last name, Heine just recommended that you use his last name.

And from then on, you, Heine and Viktor built up a bond. You became best friends.

--- Time skip to harvest festival ---

The three people sat on the hill talking like usual. Heine brought wine, and you brought some apples and cheeses.
There you were looking up at the stars eating the food you had brought.

"One day, the orphans will have a nice place to stay and education will be accessible for all."

"You talk about it as if you're going to be king." You and Heine said, then you giggled after and placed an apple slice in your mouth.

You looked at the moon, realising you should get back to the children to make sure that they were fine.
"I better be going to see the children. I'll see you, Viktor and Heine."

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll watch this child!" You giggled and began to walk away, whilst Heine was sending glares to Viktor. Little did you know this was the last time you'd see them in a while.

--- time skip ---

It was winter now. You knew that Heine was in jail, and you knew that he didn't try to hurt Viktor. You'd already forgiven him for not being able to help support the children. You were there to do that. But winter was unforgiving. It was cold, and there weren't enough food for everyone, meaning that everyone's portion sizes had gone down. Some days you couldn't even eat, you had to give up your food for the children, and even then that wasn't enough.

Things got worse, one day, you came back to the sewers after trading a bracelet you found in the snow for money, and there you saw a young girls cold lifeless body. Her brothers and sisters (the orphans) were sobbing. And you dropped to the ground next to her body, crying like a maniac.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. Hanna... I'm so sorry, I didn't have enough money to pr-protect you from the cold... in the worst o-onee-chan ever."
What was the first sentence again?

The tears wouldn't stop, it wasn't only Hanna who died. Five other children passed as well that winter.
Your body became extremely thin. Your eyes became blood shot, you barely got any sleep.

Then finally, spring came. Viktor was crowned king and Heine was free. He immediately came back to you, shocked by your appearance. You were twig thin, and had dark circles underneath your eyes. Your wonderful smile had disappeared and your cheeks were tear stained. And somehow you had managed to survive.

Heine ran over to you and immediately wrapped his arms around you. You were finally taller than him now. You told him everything and from then on he tried his hardest to help you.

--- Time skip ---

Maria Vetsera (did I spell that right?)
Was built now and you and Heine tutored the children after studying as hard as possible.
You and Heine shared a room, and slowly your appearance became better. You looked like a goddess. (In my eyes everyone is beautiful, I love you my dear readers.)

Then one day, Heine invited you out to the hill where you liked to watch the sunset. There you both sat drinking wine. "Y/N..." he mumbled loud enough to hear.

You looked at him curiously. "Yeah Heine?"

"I have.... have something to tell you."

Your eyes were scanning his face to notice the blush coming from his face which was rather rare.

"I-I love you... I've loved you for a while now, Y/N."

You just smiled and leaned forward, kissing him. It was sweet, and lasted for a minute. You broke apart. You looked at him smiling slightly. He then cupped your cheek in his hand, und pulled your lips to his, as they locked together in harmony. It was more passionate, and slightly rough, but blissful. He licked your bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which you gladly gave. He was dominant, which really was hot. He explored your mouth, not leaving a single area unexplored.
He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into his warm embrace. You both pulled apart, needing air to breath. He then whispered in your ear "I love you... and you're mine. If anyone touches you, I will teach them a lesson. Only I'm allowed to have you."

"I love you too, my Heine."

-----------
Extra ending!

You and Heine got married a few months later, and you were both royal tutors. Heine never has to worry about the bed being too big now that he has you.

-------

How was it? Idk what I felt about this one. Not personally my most thought out one. Just kind of improvised.

Please leave a request and if you really enjoyed it, consider leaving a vote. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 27 9
Hi I love this man and there's not enough shit out there for him so here it is lads.
207K 1.5K 60
reader x male love interest -crush imagines -boyfriend imagines -requests are OPEN! -wont write smut tho
20.1K 909 40
┆彡 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪...
4.9K 198 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...