Love Galore (NOTCOMPLETED) |...

By adore_memi

Cover credit: @juicytiti ❤ In the streets of Harlem shit ain't always sweet. Too much shit goes down but ever... More

01. ||
02. ||
03. ||
05. ||
06. ||
07. ||
08. ||
To My READERS
09.||
10. ||
11.||
12. ||
13. ||
Readers 😘
14. ||
15. ||
16. ||
17. ||
18. ||
19. ||
20. || Kairi's 5th 🎉
21. || Aftermath
22. ||
23. ||
24. ||
25. ||
26. || ATL
Not An Update
27. || I Do
Hey Team Meshio!!!
28. || I Do Part 2
29. || I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife
30. || My Wife & Kids
READERS
31. || OUTRO
To My READERS
UPDATE‼
READERS!!
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Author's Questionnaire
46.
47.
48.
49.
READERS! PSA
Sky & Don Short

04. ||

26.2K 796 201
By adore_memi

East POV

"Aye mom I'm here where you at?" I walked into my momma's condo to get some advice and see what was going on with her.

"I'm in the kitchen babe!" She yelled. I walked around the corner and there she was cooking up some shit. "What's going on Bran bran?" She been calling me that since I can remember. She hugged me super tight and kissed my cheek.

"Hey momma how you doing?"

"I'm doing good baby just enjoying my time off. How you baby?"

"I'm good ma you know I'm always good. I just need some advice."

"Well spill it, I'm all ears." She sat next to me at the island.

"Alright well there's this female, her name is Camilla. A beautiful woman who takes care of her siblings like they're her own. She's a motivator and she's a strong woman and I just vibe with her. Akairi likes her I like her a lot."

"My grandbaby met her before me?"

"Yeah we went out to eat about a week ago and we all enjoyed our selves. I met two of her siblings and we vibed too. My question is do you think I'm capable of being faithful to one girl?"

"Well the way you talk about this girl specifically I think you can do it. Now don't go out being stupid, if you guys get into it stay there and talk it out. You just like your daddy when it comes to that." I shook my head cause she was right. But when it comes to this girl I think I can be serious with. I can't hurt her after what her ex did and I was there when it happen. I guess my mom noticed I was in deep thought cause she rubbed my head. "You can do it if this young lady means anything to you. Maybe I'll even get the chance to meet her." I smiled at her and thought of that, because it's serious when you meet the moms. Well my baby moms wasn't all that special but she was bringing my baby into this world which was special.

"Alright thanks ma. I'll call you later."

"Okay baby, love you."

"Love you too." I was out the door. I had to go take care of some real business.

Camilla POV

I was out shopping with Sky giving her details about what happened the other night.

"I still can't believe Damarcus was cheating on you with some bitch that you looked better than, was doing better than, and just a better bitch than." Sky had me so weak. I was laughing, swinging my bags enjoying myself. Sky noticed I wasn't paying any attention to her, so she spoke up again. "So I see East got you feeling all jittery inside." She smirked and I smiled hella hard!

"His lips felt so good Sky! I'm telling you girl like and how he wrapped his arms around me to make Damarcus jealous. It was like the icing on the cake."

"Speaking of icinig on the cake, he's coming this way." I looked up and there was Brandon coming my way. He was smiling so hard at me.

"Hey-" I was cut off by him grabbing me towards him and kissing me aggressively. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

"It's me and you alright?" I didn't know what to say I just stared at him kinda in shock.

"I just gotta outta relationship... a bad one." I paused. "But I ain't never felt like this before about a man and the feeling you give me I want that all the time so let's do this me and you?"

"Me and you, I promise I'm not like that other nigga and imma show you."

Sky was jumping up and down, she was too geeked. "Yes ouuu I can't wait til y'all start having unprotected sex, y'all babies are gonna be so cute!" It never fails Sky always says some off the wall shit.

"Really Sky?" I asked rhetorically which made Brandon laugh. "I'm sorry." I said.

"Nah she funny forreal." He laughed even more. "But on a serious note can we go on a real date tonight? Me and you?"

Before I could answer Sky chimed in. "Yes and I'll watch the kids, what time should she be ready?"

"9 I'll be there." Brandon said walking away smiling hella hard.

"Did I just say yes to being East Sav girl?!"

"Yes you did sis now let's go pick something sexy for you to wear tonight!"

Omg I'm so scared and excited at the same time! Haven't been on a date in a long time even when I was with Damarcus. Maybe this is really the start of something new and I need to go with the flow.

○○○○○○

East POV

I put on my gucci polo with my all black Balmain jeans and my gucci loafers and I must say a nigga was looking too fresh.

I was ready for this date man. Excited to see how this shit go and if she really down with me. I know this kinda early but I just feel like with her vibe and what I seen so far she's a diamond in the rough and I need that on mommy.

I picked out my candy apple red chevy truck to drive tonight since I haven't drove it in awhile. I pulled up to Mill's house and seen a youngin that looked familiar walking up to the door. "Aye!"

Lil dude turned around and it was exactly who I thought it was, my lil nigga Cash. "Wassup East what you doing over here?"

"Taking my girl on a date." Soon as I said that Mill was walking outside looking sexy as hell. She had on this fitted black dress that fitted all her curves just right.

"Sis you dating East Sav?" Cash asked Mill, which threw me off I didn't know this was the Cash she was telling me about.

"How do you know Brandon?" She asked taken back.

"Ah na it's not like that, lil man ain't slanging nothing around here. I bet on his basketball games and I win em every time thanks to this baller right here." Me and Cash dapped up.

"Yeah this how I make money besides working at the shoe store. East be helping me out. But hold on you dating my sister forreal?" Cash was looking back and forth between Camilla and I.

"Yeah man at least I'm trying to. Let her get in the car man." I laughed as he opened the door for his big sis. She hopped in and hugged me.

"I'll be back Cash. Sky's in there with Nari and Cass, love you."

"Don't do nothing to my sister!" Cash yelled as I pulled off. Me and Mill shared a laugh.

○○○○○○

"So why are we here?" Mill asked. We were at the club but it was shut down for the night. I wanted our date to be intimate but I knew she wasn't gonna come to my house on our first real date.

We walked in the club and she seen how it was set up. "Oh wow you shut the club down for our date?" She was looking around like it was new. "It looks different." I grabbed her hand and walked her to her seat.

"Yeah, switched it up for you." I said sitting across from her. She was blushing hella hard. "Now since the youngins ain't here we can really talk." I was just staring at her and I felt like I couldn't, this girl just had it all.

"What you wanna know about me? I know a lot about you but you don't know much about me. So go ahead and ask."

"Are you a virgin?" She busted out laughing.

"Are you serious?" She laughed some more. "No what makes you ask that?"

"Your vibe. You just seem like an all around good girl and then when you confronted ole dude for sleeping around on you, you didn't seem bothered forreal. Normally females with pipe in they life act the complete opposite of what you did. Not tryna offend you or anything ma."

"None taken but to be honest I don't think I'll ever be one of those females Brandon. Some niggas are temporary and I felt that way with Damarcus, you know. Or maybe I haven't had this type of pipe that drives these girls crazy like you say." She smirked.

"You haven't had the right pipe, trust me." We both smirked at each other when I said that.

"Tell me what turns you on Mr. East?" I felt her foot go up and down my leg and the shit turned me on instantly.

"Oh shit, well for starters that. Kisses, licks and lil bites all over me turns me on. To be honest it's a lot of things that could possibly turn me on when it come to you." Shit if she yelled at me right now I would wanna grab her up and fuck the shit outta her wherever we were at the moment but I wasn't just gone come out and say that. "What turns you on Miss Camilla?"

I stood up and put my chair next to hers and sat down. She looked taken back but she soon relaxed. "I want you to find that out yourself." She said crossing her legs.

She must not know who I am forreal cause I'm all about this teasing shit and it doesn't last long when it comes to me. "Is that right?" I leaned towards her and moved her hair out my way so I could suck on her neck. She couldn't do nothing but moan.

"Oouuu okay stop." She said in and out of moans.

"My bad. I ain't even tryna be like that with you on the first date."

"Maybe I want you to."

"Nah I don't think you ready for all that yet. As much as I want I don't think neither one of us is ready for that. I'm sorry for teasing."

"I started this so I apologize I know I can be a big flirt when it comes to someone I like."

"You good ma, trust me I understand. I just wanna take my time with you. Show you what my life all about and I want you to do the same. This ain't no fuck and duck type situation so you ready for this?"

She looked me dead in the eyes. "I'm sure I can handle whatever you throw at me."

I don't think she ready for me but we'll see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.1K 14
"Chris bruh! You my big brother you gotta help me man, Cassie just called and he got her trapped in the house, she locked herself in the bathroom!" "...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
40.6K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
898K 49.2K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...