Teen Wolf boyxboy one shots

Autorstwa Directioner5340

Just a bunch of one shots about different guys from teen wolf getting together. Super cute! Więcej

#1 Derek/Isaac One shot (Teen Wolf Fan Fic)
#2 Derek/Isaac
Announcement
#3 Isaac/Ethan
#4 Jackson/Isaac
#5 Scott/Stiles
#6 Sterek (Derek/Stiles)
#7 Isaac/Stiles
#8 Stiles/Ethan
Announcement 2
#9 Scott/Stiles
#10 Scott/Ethan
#11 Derek/Jackson
#12 Scott/Derek
#13 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#14 Scott/Peter
#15 Sterek (Stiles/Derek)
#16 Scott/Jackson
#17 Scott/Stiles
#18 Stiles/Ethan
#19 Isaac/Peter
#20 Stiles/Jackson
Book Announcement
Book Announcement top three
Final Book Announcement
#21 Peter/Stiles
#22 Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)
#23 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
Teen Wolf Discussion
#24 Danny/Stiles
#25 Scott/Derek
#26 Stiles/Mr. Harris
#27 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#28 Jackson/Scott
#29 Scott/Peter
#30 Sterek (Stiles/Derek)
Announcement
Announcement continued
#32 Jackson/Ethan
#33 Jackson/Isaac
#34 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
#35 Scott/Peter
#36 Stiles/Peter (Steter)
Announcement
#37 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#38 Liam/Derek
#39 Sterek
#40 Jackson/Danny
#41 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#42 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#43 Liam/Jackson
#44 Brett/Liam
#45 Stiles/Mr. Harris
#46 Jackson/Isaac
#47 Scott/Jackson
#48 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
Update
#49 Stiles/Aiden
Update part 2
#50 Scott/Derek
#51 Scott/Liam
Announcement
#52 Sciam (Scott/Liam)
#53 Miam (Mason/Liam)
#54 Scisaac (Scott/Isaac)
#55 Briam (Brett/Liam)
#56 Scott/Theo
#57 Thiam (Theo/Liam)
#58 Sciles (Scott/Stiles)
#59 Scott/Liam
#60 Stiles/Theo
#61 Sterek
#62 Sterek
#63 Sterek

#31 Stisaac (Stiles/Isaac)

15.6K 310 46
Autorstwa Directioner5340

{ISAAC'S POV}

"You know, in hind sight, maybe we shouldn't have thrown Derek a surprise birthday party" I shrugged nervously as my eyes trailed over to Derek's aggravated stance in the corner "he looks just the slightest bit pissed."

"Well in his defense, he's not much of the party type" Scott offered.  I looked around at the blue and green party decorations thrown up everywhere and the stereo playing Lady Gaga in the corner.  We'd only invited the few people that Derek tolerated, that being Stiles, myself, Scott, Aiden, Ethan, Allison, Lydia, Peter, and Danny.  It seemed like a decent party when we first thought it up, but now that I see it, it's kind of terrible.  Derek is sulking in the corner, most of the invites are standing in the living room conversing, and I'm in the kitchen with Stiles and Scott trying to figure out how to liven things up.

"Oh come on guys, we can't give up so easily" Stiles offered "this party still has potential."  I smiled at Stiles attempt to try and stay positive when Scott and I are just about to give up.

"And what potential might that be?" Scott quizzed with a disbelieving look on his face.  Stiles just bit his lip and scrunched up his features into that all to familiar thinking face of his.

"Um" Stiles sighed "how about the cake, we got it from that really good bakery down town right?"  I nodded with a shrug in agreement.  The bakery was supposed to be one of the best in the area, but then again our area isn't necessarily the best at making cakes.

"Well then let's light the thing up and get this party going strong" Stiles insisted and Scott seemed to see no better ideas, as he agreed.  We all hurried over to the fridge removing the big rectangular marble cake with chocolate frosting from the middle shelf.  On top was a picture of a full moon made with frosting and happy birthday Derek written in fancy black script.

"See, this cake is going to brighten everyone's mood" Stiles stated confidently as he groped around in the utensil drawer for some candles.

"I'll go get Derek and everyone around" Scott offered as he left the kitchen.

"So, are you going to tell me what's been on your mind lately?" I quizzed as Stiles finally found the box of candles and came back to the table to put them in the cake.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked as he began inserting the candles into the cake in the shape of a 22.

"All week all you've been talking about is throwing this huge party for Derek" I pushed and Stiles raised and eyebrow at me in question.

"So?  Is it wrong to want to throw a birthday party for a friend?" Stiles shrugged as if I was accusing him of something, which I guess I was in a sense.

"You're the one who's obsessed with making this party perfect, it's almost as if.... it's almost as if you like him as more than a friend Stiles" I offered and Stiles face scrunched up in disgust.

"Trust me, I don't like Derek" Stiles sighed.

"Then why are you doing this Stiles?  Why are you going to all the trouble of making this party perfect?" I quizzed getting really annoyed and I had no idea why.

"I told you, I'm just trying to throw a good party for a-" Stiles started but I cut him off.

"Oh don't give me that crap Stiles.  Don't tell me that your just doing this for a friend because I can tell you right now that's a lie!" I was close to shouting "You know I won't judge you if you say you like Derek!" It almost hurt me to say the last part, it was like a stab in the heart.

"And I already told you that I don't like Derek like that.  I can't like Derek like that" Stiles argued, getting just as angry.

"Why not, why can't you like Derek like that?  No one's stopping you!" I grumbled.

"I can't like Derek, because I like y-" crash!  Suddenly everything went flying, including me and my whole world was spinning around me until I cracked my head against a counter.  I sat up slowly with a groan and when I finally opened my eyes flames were eating away at everything.

"What the fu-" I started but was interrupted by another crash and again I went flying.  I heard Stiles cry out in pain and I was scrambling off the floor anxiously trying to get to him before the next explosion.

"Stiles!" I screamed as I tried to see through the heavy grayish black smoke.

"Isaac" I heard Stiles cough faintly and I knew he was close to passing out from the lack of oxygen, and I could honestly say the same for myself.  Crash!

I was flung blindly across the room once again and this time I couldn't help the small cry of pain that escaped my lips when my back smashed into the shattered glass on the floor.  Blood was trickling down my brow and into my eyes as I frantically searched the house until I found Stiles under a pile of rubble.  I gasped as dug him out and through him over my shoulder, ducking out a nearby window.  As soon as I was clear of the house I heard another crash and I ran as fast as I could away from the house.  I just hope everyone else got out okay.

Once I was far enough away from the fiery house I gently set Stiles down on the grass and started checking over his wounds.  I wasn't even the slightest bit worried about mine, seeing as how they were already starting to heal.  As my hands ran over his body, I found many cuts and bruises, a few broken ribs and a broken arm.  If I don't get Stiles to the hospital soon.... I don't even want to think about it.

I finally heard Stiles coughing and I looked up to see him coughing up black crap from all of the smoke.  I winced every time he winced as he coughed.

"Stiles your okay" I sighed in relief and a small smile pulled at his lips.

"Sure I am, I'm not actually as breakable as you think I am" he grinned but just as quickly winced at the pain.

"We need to get you to the hospital" I offered as I hurriedly shoved my arms under his body and lifted him into my arms.

"Isaac, where's Scott?" Stiles coughed lightly.  I pursed my lips as I though about how to answer him.  I didn't want to lie to him, but I also knew that he wouldn't leave until he knew Scott was okay.  I looked up as thought, just in time to see a frantic looking Scott running my way.

"Isaac, thank god" Scott sighed as he leaned over his knees to catch his breath only to notice Stiles.

"Shit he needs to get to the hospital" Scott stated with concern.

"I know, I was just about to do that" I offered "my only concern is that those things that bombed the house are still out there waiting for us."

"Here, I'll back you.  We have to go, now" Scott commanded and with that, we took off through the forest.  Scott kept a look out on everything as we barged through the forest all the way into town.  As we reached the hospital, Ms. McCall intercepted us immediately and took Stiles into care.  With a deep sigh and a lot of excuses of how the blood on me and Scott was just Stiles blood after we saved him, we finally sat down in the waiting room.

"You know you can go change into some hospital scrubs in the bathroom and get cleaned up if you want" Scott offered and I just shrugged as I stared at the floor.  I saw Scott purse his lips from the corner of my eye before he leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and staring at me.

"He's gonna be fine Isaac" Scott stated with confidence.

"How can you be so sure Scott?  He had broken bones and bruising.  For all we know, he could have internal bleeding as well" I groaned and Scott just let out a big breath "and we don't even know if the others made it out."

"I talked with my mom and apparently Ethan brought in Danny, Aiden brought in Lydia, and Derek brought in Allison" Scott assured me "and everyone is going to be fine."  I bit my lip as I finally turned to look at him worriedly.

"I couldn't find him Scott" I sighed exasperated "I couldn't freaking find Stiles until the house had been hit a third freaking time."  I closed my eyes and scrunched up my face as I lowered my head.

"But what matters is that you did find him" Scott offered, and continued when he didn't see his words help any "you know I hadn't actually gone to get Derek when I left you guys in the kitchen."  That caused me to look up at him with confusion written all over my face.

"I've know for a while now that Stiles likes you, and I wasn't so sure you like him back until now" Scott offered "the reason I left the kitchen was to give Stiles the chance to tell you how he felt.  It took a bit of unexpected pushing from you, but he was about to say it."  I felt a small smile tugging at my lips and the start of a dull warmth in my heart.

"Boys" Ms. McCall announced causing me to snap my head forward to look at her "Stiles is now stable, you can go see him if you'd like."  I looked over at Scott and he motioned his head for me to go first.  I hurriedly stood up and followed Ms. McCall down the hall and she let me in to see a weak looking Stiles lying in the hospital bed.  After she had left Stiles eyes fluttered open to reveal his glistering brown orbs.

"Hey" I smiled slightly and Stiles broke out into a grin.

"Hey" he replied.

"So uh, how do you feel" I asked curiously.  I watched as Stiles eyed me up and down.

"Well probably better than you look right now" Stiles smirked I just laughed.

"Ouch" I chuckled as I threw my hands over my heart in a joking manner "way to hit me where it hurts man."  Stiles just rolled his eyes at me.

"I wasn't calling you ugly Isaac" Stiles chuckled softly "have you seriously not seen yourself in a mirror recently?"  Without warning, Stiles chucked a small hand held mirror my way and I almost had to dive to catch it.

"Watch it Stiles" I scolded jokingly "if I wouldn't have caught that, it would have been 7 years of bad luck."  I looked into the small mirror and kind of winced at the sight of me.  I now see what Stiles was saying.  I had dried blood soaking my hair and clothes and bloodshot eyes from all of the smoke.

"But you did catch it, so I guess we don't have to worry now do we?" Stiles grinned and I chuckled lightly.

"I guess not" I shrugged "why do you even have a mirror anyway?"

"Well you see Isaac, I'm actually a very vain person and I demanded the hospital staff bring me one" Stiles joked with a smirked and I just rolled my eyes as he continued "no actually they gave it to my to show me the stitches on my face so that I wouldn't accidently rip them somehow I guess."  I nodded in understanding as I finally realized that I couldn't avoid the subject any longer.

"Look Stiles, about what you were going to say before the explosions-" I started, but Stiles cut me off.

"You don't even have to say it" Stiles offered "it was stupid and I know you don't feel that way.  I get it so you can just forget that I even said anythi-"  But I stopped him abruptly as I shoved my lips onto his.  I rested my palms on his cheeks and slowly he rose his arms to my shoulders in a bit of an awkward position seeing as how I didn't want to injure him any further, before I finally pulled away.

"Who said I didn't feel that way" I grinned and Stiles eyes seemed to light up with pure joy as I brought my lips back down to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so here it is, another one shot.  I decided to make this one a bit longer to try and make up for the lack of updates recently.  I'm gonna try and update more often, so thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.  I promise to update again soon!  ^_^

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

112K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
580K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...