#35 Scott/Peter

{PETER'S POV}

I smiled as I admired Scott's muscular frame.  He was currently sitting out in the green grass working on a book report.  Stiles had been working with him, but had long since left, and now Scott was sat alone scribbling in a notebook.

The sun cascaded off his spiked black hair perfectly and his hand traveled across the paper with grace.  I sighed as I took a sip of my coffee and turned away from the window.

What am I doing to myself?  Watching members of my cousins pack doing homework because I'd rather be a stalker than a lover?  At least I can't get hurt this way.

"Peter?" came a familiar voice and a faint knock on  the door.  I spun around to see Derek standing there with his signature blank look.

"To what do I owe this honor of speaking with his majesty?" I quizzed sarcastically as I set my coffee down on the desk nearby.  Derek just rolled his eyes at me as he strolled into the room.

"It's about time Scott got headed home, I don't want to add kid napper to my criminal record" Derek shrugged.

"And you can do this yourself because....." I trailed off as I awaited an answer and Derek pursed his lips for a second.

"Because I don't like being the bad cop" he shrugged "and besides, I'm alpha so you aren't in a position to question it."  A lightly amused smile slipped onto my face.

"You're right.  Just let me claim my rightful title as Jackass" I rolled my eyes letting out a dry laugh, and began to leave befor turning around "and to get one thing straight.  You are not my alpha."

With that, I made my way down the hall and down the stairs until I made it outside.  I hesitated as I saw Scott laying on his stomach on the grass.  I had to bite my lips to keep from moaning at the sight.  Damn stupid crush on a damn stupid highschool kid.

"Scott!" I chanted as forced my way over to him and he looked up at me curiously "big man upstairs says it's about time you leave."  Scott put on a mask of awe as he looked up at the darkening blue sky.

"Not him you dumbass, I meant Derek" I sighed as I took a seat, shaking my head.  Scott just smirked at me with amusement.

"I don't know Peter, it's a lot more entertaining here where I can annoy the hell out of you" he poked, as he stuffed his notebook into his book bag.  I had to admit it made me kind of happy that he was saying he enjoyed my company.... even if it was just to annoy me.

"Oh I don't know, I feel like it would be more so the other way around" I shrugged as I turned my face toward the sun to stop gawking at his sun kissed skin.  The more time I spent with the guy, the more perfect I realized he was.

"Yeah maybe so, but I could still kick your ass in a fight" Scott smirked and I glared at him challenging.

"I'd like to see you try wimp" I scoffed as I began picking at the grass.  It took a few seconds before I was suddenly jumped by a certain tan skinned, black haired, sexy guy.  We rolled around in the grass fighting for dominance until it finally ended with me on top.

"Face it Scott, you've still got a lot more practice in front of you" I sneered, but in reality, it was hard to have my face so close to his with out kissing him.  I stared down at his lips, so soft and pink.  I was so distracted by his lips that I didn't even realize what was happening until he had me flipped and he was pinning me.

"Or maybe not" Scott grinned "number one in fighting... never get distracted."  I had to admit that the cocky side of him was just a bit sexy.  I tensed when I realized that my lower half was getting a bit excited.  I watched as Scott's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he looked down as his eyes slightly widened at the sight.  Well great, now I've done it.

Scott slowly drew he gaze back to my face, but his expression was completely unreadable.  His face was completely void of emotion.  I pursed my lips as I pushed him off of me and began forcing my legs to carry me back to the house.  And here I was thinking that I was never going to let myself get hurt.

"Peter?" suddenly came Scott's hesitant voice.  My steps fautlered slightly at the fact that he was actually bothering to talk to me after that embarssing display.  He's probably digusted, I should just keep walking.  I forced myself to keep walking, but suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder spinning me around and then I felt it.  His lips.

They were soft just like I'd imagined they'd be.  He was hestiant with the kiss at first so I took it as my chance to claim dominance and nipped at his lips asking for enterance.  Slowly but surely his mouth parted and I slipped my tongue in until I suddenly realized what we were doing and I pulled away turning my face to the ground.

"This... we..." I stuttered as my cheeks flushed "this can't happen, we can't do this."  I tried to walk away but Scott grabbed my wrist and refused to let go.

"What do you mean this can't happen?" Scott asked exasperated "Last I checked, you were kind of the one that started it."

"We just can't do this Scott" I yelled, using anger to cover up my real emotions.  I wasn't going to drag him into a relationship with me, it was just going to end with one of us getting hurt.  I couldn't do that to him.

"Look Peter, I don't know what this is.... but I'm willing to explore it if you are" Scott whispered.

"Scott I'm sorry but we just can't" I murmured as I closed my eyes and bit my lip "can't you just leave it at that?"

"Name one good reason why we can't do this!  Just one reason and I will leave it alone" Scott stated.

"Because I don't deserve you" I yelped "because you deserve better than me!"  I sighed as leaned up against the porch railing and ran my hands over my face.

"What's not to deserve Peter?" Scott whispered "You're confident, your emotional though you hide it with anger, and your not that ugly if I'm being honest.  You're pretty damn sexy."

"Yeah, well I'm also a killer Scott.  I've killed people before Scott" I stated frimly "I'm rude and a Jackass.  Not to mention a screw up."  I scott let out a defeated sigh. 

"You know Peter, I'd pay all the money in the world to have you see yourself through someone else's eyes" he whispered before pressing a light kiss on my cheek and climbing into his care.  I stood there as his car pulled out of the driveway and down the road.  I pursed my lips as I looked off into the distance before letting out a sigh and heading inside.

"I think someone owes Alpha Derek a thank you" Derek smirked as I came in and I just glared at him.

"Go fuck yourself Derek" I growled as I headed up the stairs.

"Wow, I can just feel the love radiating off of you" Derek scoffed but I just made my way upstairs and into my room.  Maybe Derek and Scott are right though.  Maybe if I tried out things with Scott, something in my life might actually work out for once......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so there is another one shot.  I hope you all enjoyed and I plan on updating again real soon.  ^_^