Star Lord and the Dancing Que...

By RogersWater

Tori Phoenix was abducted by space pirates at a young age and later rescued by her adoptive brother Rocket. P... More

tori phoenix aka dancing queen
cast
tori the dancing queen
watch out
folsom prison blues
jailhouse rock
gimme! gimme! gimme! (a man after midnight)
fooled around and fell in love
s.o.s
save me (why don't ya)
soldiers
under attack
i'm still alive
the winner takes it all
mamma mia
does your mother know?
disillusion
help!
the name of the game
the heat is on
when all is said and done
Sequel Out!

jailbreak

5K 142 30
By RogersWater

It was lunch time and Rocket decided to share his plan with everybody. Everyone was getting their food.

"If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one" Rocket said

"Leave it to me" Gamora said

"That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg" Rocket said. Tori knew he was kidding, but had to hide her chuckle.

"His leg?" Peter asked

"Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless" Rocket said

"Alright" Peter said. They all sat at a table as Rocket continued on.

"And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?" Rocket asked, and Peter confirmed. "There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it"

"How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora asked

"Well, supposably, these bald-bodies find you attractive. So, maybe you can work out some sort of trade" Rocket said

"You must be joking" Gamora said

"No. I hear they really find you attractive" Rocket said. Tori noticed Groot walking towards the panel.

"Guys?" she said but Peter interrupted. She continued to watch Groot.

"Look, it's twenty feet up in the air, and it's in the middle of the most heavily-guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get up there without being seen"

" I got one plan, and that plan requires a frickin' quarnyx battery, so figure it out!" Rocket said, while Tori almost burst out laughing seeing Groot hit someone in the head with the panel. "Can I get back to it? Thanks. Now, this is important. Once the battery is removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we gotta move quickly, so you definitely need to get that last" Groot pulled the battery out and set off the alarms. "Or we could just get it first and improvise"

"I'll get the armband"

"Leg" Gamora and Peter broke off to do what they needed to do. Rocket groaned in frustration.

"Tor, why does everything that seems to so simple have to be so difficult?"

"I don't know, but right now we have business to take care of" Tori said. Her and Rocket went to aid Groot who was surrounded by security droids. Rocket climbed onto his shoulders.

"You idiot! How are Tor and I supposed to fight these things without our stuff?" Rocket asked

"Yeah Groot" Tori said. Groot was trying his best to protect Tori and Rocket that they weren't paying any attention to Drax, who attacked the guards that were getting ready to shoot at them.

"Creepy little beast and female friend of creepy little beast!" Drax threw both of them guns, and Tori and Rocket caught them. They looked at each other with pleased expressions.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Tori asked

"Oh, yeah" Rocket said. Rocket and Tori started firing the guns. Both of them started laughing in amusement. Their fun was cut short when Gamora called for both of them. She threw the armband which Rocket caught.

"Move to the watchtower!" Rocket said. As they moved towards it, Rocket was adjusting the batter and Groot picked up Tori. When they got to the watchtower, Groot placed Tori on the platform, while Rocket climbed up Groot. Gamora was already there waiting for them while Peter started climbing Groot with the prosthetic leg tucked under his chin. He was nearly shot by one of the security droids but Drax saved him.

"You! Man who has lain with an A'askavariian!"

" It was one time, man" Peter continued climbing with Drax following behind him. Once all of them were at the top, Rocket opened the door to the tower. Groot threw the guard that was inside out of the tower. Once inside Rocket and Tori sat at the console, and Gamora looked at Drax.

"Spare me your foul gaze, woman"

"Why is this one here?" Gamora asked, turning to Peter.

"We promised him he could stay by your side until he kills your boss. I always keep my promises, when they're to muscle-bound whack-jobs who will kill me if I don't. Here you go" Peter said, placing the leg beside Rocket.

"You realize he was kidding about the leg, right?" Tori asked

"What?"

"No, I...I thought it'd be funny. Was it funny? No, wait, what did he look like hopping around?" Rocket sad

"I bet it was hilarious!" Tori said

"I had to transfer him thirty thousand units!" Peter said.

"How are we gonna leave?" Drax asked

"Well, he's got a plan. Right? Or is that another thing you made up?" Peter asked

"He always has a plan. At least this one doesn't involve me having to flirt with strange men, she said hopefully" Tori said

"Cease your yammering and relieve us from this irksome confinement" Drax said

"Yeah, I'll have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one" Peter said

"Do not ever call me a thesaurus" Drax said

"It's just a metaphor, dude" Peter said

"His people are completely literal, metaphors are gonna go over his head" Rocket explained

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it" Drax said

"I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy" Gamora said. Prison guards aimed their guns towards the watchtower.

"Those are some big guns" Peter said. The first gun shot at the tower.

"Rodent and sister of the rodent, we are ready for your plan" Gamora said

"Hold on! Tor, I need you to start pressing those buttons" Rocket said. Tori nodded and did what her brother asked. The second gun fired at the tower.

"I recognize this animal. We'd roast them over a flame pit as children. Their flesh was quite delicious" Drax said

"I don't want to hear anyone talking about eating my brother" Tori said. The third gun fired, and just as all the guns were ready to fire at once, Rocket connected two wires together, turning off the artificial gravity in the prison.

"You turned off the artificial gravity, everywhere but in here" Gamora said

"Like I said, my brother always has a plan" Tori said. Rocket disconnected the watchtower from it's base. He attached the droids to it which helped propel the watchtower. It was a bumpy ride but they made it out alive.

"That was a pretty good plan" Peter said. They exited the watchtower and went to collect their belongings. Peter went over to the window and pointed out his ship.

"Yeah! There it is. Get my ship. It's the Milano, the orange and blue one over in the corner" While Rocket was complaining about the state of his pants, Tori kept digging through her belongings. Her clothes and guns were there, but not her walkman or her bag of her tapes.

"The orb's there. Let's go" Gamora said to Peter.

"Wait, wait, wait. That bastard didn't put it back" Peter said. Tori knew immediately what he was talking about.

"Put what back?" Gamora asked

"He didn't put mine back either" Tori said. Peter gave the bag with the orb to Gamora.

"Here. Get them to the ship, I will be right back. Tori, you go with Gamora. I'll get it for you" Peter said

"How are you gonna possibly---"

"Just keep the Milano close by. Go. Go!" Peter ran off. Gamora let out a sigh, and looked to Tori.

"Do you have any idea what he's doing?" she asked

"Being a good friend"

~

Tori and Gamora made it to the ship. Gamora explained to Rocket what Peter was up to. To say Rocket was mad, was an understatement.

"How is he going to get to us?"

"He declined to share that information with us" Gamora said.

" Well, screw this, then! I ain't waiting around for some humie with a death wish"

"No!" Tori protested loudly.

"Why do you care if we leave him or not?" Rocket asked

"He's bringing back something important of mine" Tori explained.

"And he has the orb" Gamora added.

"If we don't leave now, we will be blown to bits" Rocket said

"No! We're not leaving without the orb" Gamora said

"Or my---"

"Behold" Drax said. Everyone looked to see Peter flying towards the ship. Gamora, Tori and Drax made their way to the entrance to help him board. "This one shows spirit. He shall make a keen ally in the battle against Ronan. Companion, what were you retrieving?" Drax asked Peter, who gave him the walkman. "You're an imbecile" Peter ignored Drax as he approached Tori.

"Here you go" Peter said, giving her walkman to her. "And I also found these" He also gave her the pouch of ABBA tapes.

"Thanks Peter. How can I thank you?" Tori asked.

"Well, I suppose a kiss would---"

"In your dreams, Quill"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 628 20
Alex Jackson is a family friend of Ms.Quill and her boy. What happens when Alex runs out of a Hospital and Peter runs after her?
196K 5.3K 27
Gwendalyn Pierce and Peter Quill have always been best friends. At the age of eight, they are both taken by Yondu Udonta and grow up as ravagers. Twe...
10.2K 266 10
I could remember the way the ocean breeze felt against my skin. The look on my mother's face when she took her last breath. The look on my faher's fa...
44.1K 951 18
LODESTAR | ❝ It seems as if you're always there to guide me. ❞ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY