under attack

SHORT CHAPTER!!!!

SHORT CHAPTER!!!!

The Ravager fleet approached Ronan's ship. Yondu gave the order to fire. A couple of the ships did but it bounced off of Ronan's ship. It created a cloud of fire. Everyone submerged to avoid it. Rocket's ship and Tori's ship flew by the Milano.

"Rocket and Tori, I need you two to hurry" Peter said. Their ships, plus Kraglin's, began firing at Ronan's ship again. They managed to shoot out an entrance into the ship.

"Quill! Yondu! Now!" Rocket said

"There's too many of them, you two! We'll never make it up there!" Gamora said. At that moment, Nova Corps ships joined them. That gave Peter the motivation they needed for him to fly the Milano into Ronan's ship. Rocket and Tori were still shooting out some of Ronan's fleet. They were under his ship when all of Nova Corps ships made a net around Ronan's. It wasn't long before Ronan's fleet started heading for the ground. 

"Rocket, you stay here until the ship opens. I'm gonna go down and try to stoop Ronan's fleet" Tori said.

"What kind of brother would I be if I let you do that alone?" Rocket said. They had made her way down, along with the Ravager fleet. The Sakaarans were causing destruction and peril, and it was up to Tori and Rocket to try and stop it.

"Keep Ronan up there, Saal. We'll take care of the people down here" Rocket said.  

"Everybody shoot them before they hit the ground" Tori ordered. Her, Rocket and the Ravagers started firing at the Sakaaran ships. Ronan had managed to destroy the Nova Corps ships. His ship was now making it's way towards the ground. 

"Peter, you guys need to hurry. The city is evacuated but we're getting our butts kicked" Tori said

"Gamora hasn't opened the door!" Peter responded. Rocket and Tori began flying towards Ronan's ship. They both had a bit of a crash landing when they arrived. Tori's was a bit rougher than Rocket's. He got out of his ship okay but the crash made Tori pass out, so Peter went to go get her. He undid her restraints and carried her in his arms. She was surprisingly light. The group huddled together as everything around the started exploding, and the ship was heading for the ground. Groot began forming a giant nest around them. Tori woke up and was greeted to Peter staring at her.

"Peter..." she said weakly. Then she noticed her surroundings. Peter let her go. Once everyone was fully nested, Groot let out some fireflies for light. Rocket and Tori approached Groot, tears leaking from both of their eyes.

"No, Groot! You can't, you'll die" Rocket said

"Why are you doing this?" Tori asked. Groot extended two branches. One to wipe Rocket's tears and the other to wipe Tori's.

"We are Groot"