the name of the game

Gamora and the others awaited a response from Tori's captors

Gamora and the others awaited a response from Tori's captors. Gamora and Peter were willing to wait patiently, but Rocket and Drax were becoming annoyed.

"How much longer are we supposed to wait?" Drax asked

"They're obviously not going to answer back. Let's shoot 'em, and make them give me back my sister!" Rocket said

"And how do you know shooting at them won't cause harm to Tori?" Peter asked

"He's right Rocket. If you attack them, then that will give them a motive to kill Tori" Gamora said. Rocket groaned but went along with them. They did have a point. "Just keep waiting. I'm sure---" 

"Who is the one that contacted our ship?" fake Helen spoke.

"That would be me" Gamora said

"How did you find our ship? Did our daughter contact you?"

"No, she didn't. We tracked it thanks to Tori's tracker that's in her neck" 

"Well, it isn't in her neck anymore. You must be the Guardians of The Galaxy. The one's who took our daughter from us"

"Listen here douchebags" Rocket started. Gamora gave him a glare, but he just continued on. "We know your secret. We know that you two really aren't my sisters parents. Now, this is what we want you to do..."

~

Tori had a plan. She was going to escape the room with her parents, and then she was going to get in contact with her friends. The only obstacle was trying to get the door opened. She would have used her guns but fake Helen took them.

"You two wouldn't happen to have a paperclip or a bobby pin would you? I think maybe I can jam the lock" Tori said. Helen reached into her pocket, and grabbed a bobby pin. She gave it to Tori. She adjust it so that the pin could get into the lock. She fiddled with it, until she heard a click, indicating that the door had been unlocked.

"How did you learn to do that?" Fernando asked

"Rocket taught me a few things. We used to steal stuff before meeting the others. I need you two to stay close to me. I need to find my guns so I have a way to defend myself" Her parents nodded, then they stalked their way out of the room. 

~

"And that's why you better hand over my sister" Rocket finished explaining. 

"If you think we're afraid of a rodent, then you're sadly mistaken" fake Helen said

"He's a raccoon and you should see the size of some of his guns. Aboard my ship is a muscle bound man who takes everything literally, an assassin who also happens to be the daughter of Thanos, and then there's myself. You may know me as Star-Lord" Peter said.

"Star who?"

"Seriously? Star-Lord? Legendary outlaw?" 

"I don't care who you are--- HOW DARE YOU TRY SHOOTING AT ME!" The line then went dead. Everyone looked at each other.

"Something tells me that Tori is okay" Peter said.

~

Tori, Helen and Fernando were trying to be as quiet as possible. They could hear fake Helen talking to Tori's friends. Tori looked around and eventually found her guns unguarded on a table. She grabbed one of them, and changed the setting to stun. As much as she would like to, she wasn't going to kill them. They were wanted by the Nova Corps and had a huge bounty on them. 

"Tori, you be careful with that thing" Helen warned. Tori pointed her gun at fake Helen, and shot her. Fake Helen let out a yelp.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY SHOOTING AT ME!" fake Helen screamed. She grabbed a nearby knife and turned towards Tori. "Oh, I see you found your real parents" Tori aimed her gun again.

"Don't you dare come any closer!" she warned.

"Oh please. Do you think I'm scared of you?" fake Helen said. Tori shot again, and the blast grazed against fake Helen's wrist, leaving a scorch mark. That only made her angry. She charged at Tori, who tried moving out of the way. Unfortunately, fake Helen grabbed her and held the knife to her throat.

"Please, don't hurt her" Helen said. She reached for her daughter but fake Fernando stepped in front of them, pointing a gun towards them. 

"Hmm. I have an idea" fake Helen said.

~

"I don't care! We have to get on their ship and save her!" Rocket said

"I agree with Rocket" Peter said

"Well I don't. It sounded like she was taking care of things" Gamora said

"The green whore is right. As pathetic and scrawny Phoenix may seem, she seems to have it under control" Drax said. One of the monitors started flashing. It was a request for a video call. "That's probably her right now. Answer it, Quill" Peter did just that. Tori was on screen, but she had a knife to her neck. 

"You must be Star-Lord" fake Helen said.

"Peter!" Tori said. Fake Helen lightly dragged the blade against Tori's neck, just enough to make her yelp in pain and bleed.

"Let my sister go!" Rocket growled.

"We're not going to let her go with you, but we won't kill her if you do something for us" fake Helen said.

"What are your demands?" Gamora asked

"My husband will send you coordinates for a nearby planet. We want you to meet us there. We promise Tori will still be alive. No promises about us not causing her pain" Rocket let out a growl. "You just need to promise that as soon as we meet, you will allow us to keep all of you as prisoner. If you agree, your precious Tori, along with her real parents, shall live. However, if you do not agree, we will kill all of you" Fake Helen hung up.

"No way! There is no way I'm being kept as a prisoner!" Rocket said

"Rocket, if we don't agree to do so, Tori and her parents will die. The imposters will kill us" Gamora said

"You're no help. Drax, you agree with me, right?"

"I'd rather live my life as a prisoner than let one of my friends die" Drax said. Rocket sighed and looked to Peter.

"Quill?"

"It's what we have to do Rocket" Peter said

"Yeah, you're right, but maybe not necessarily. Guys, I've got a plan"