jailbreak

It was lunch time and Rocket decided to share his plan with everybody

It was lunch time and Rocket decided to share his plan with everybody. Everyone was getting their food.

"If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that I'm gonna need a few things. The guards wear security bands to control their ins and outs. I need one" Rocket said

"Leave it to me" Gamora said

"That dude, there. I need his prosthetic leg" Rocket said. Tori knew he was kidding, but had to hide her chuckle.

"His leg?" Peter asked

"Yeah. God knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him, he's useless" Rocket said

"Alright" Peter said. They all sat at a table as Rocket continued on.

"And finally, on the wall back there is a black panel. Blinky yellow light. Do you see it?" Rocket asked, and Peter confirmed. "There's a quarnyx battery behind it. Purplish box, green wires. To get into that watchtower, I definitely need it"

"How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora asked

"Well, supposably, these bald-bodies find you attractive. So, maybe you can work out some sort of trade" Rocket said

"You must be joking" Gamora said

"No. I hear they really find you attractive" Rocket said. Tori noticed Groot walking towards the panel.

"Guys?" she said but Peter interrupted. She continued to watch Groot.

"Look, it's twenty feet up in the air, and it's in the middle of the most heavily-guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get up there without being seen"

" I got one plan, and that plan requires a frickin' quarnyx battery, so figure it out!" Rocket said, while Tori almost burst out laughing seeing Groot hit someone in the head with the panel. "Can I get back to it? Thanks. Now, this is important. Once the battery is removed, everything is gonna slam into emergency mode. Once we have it, we gotta move quickly, so you definitely need to get that last" Groot pulled the battery out and set off the alarms. "Or we could just get it first and improvise"

"I'll get the armband"

"Leg" Gamora and Peter broke off to do what they needed to do. Rocket groaned in frustration.

"Tor, why does everything that seems to so simple have to be so difficult?"

"I don't know, but right now we have business to take care of" Tori said. Her and Rocket went to aid Groot who was surrounded by security droids. Rocket climbed onto his shoulders.

"You idiot! How are Tor and I supposed to fight these things without our stuff?" Rocket asked

"Yeah Groot" Tori said. Groot was trying his best to protect Tori and Rocket that they weren't paying any attention to Drax, who attacked the guards that were getting ready to shoot at them.