watch out

It's now been ten years since Rocket and Groot rescued Tori

It's now been ten years since Rocket and Groot rescued Tori. Both of them have grown quite fond of her, even going so far as to adopt her as their little sister. The trio was on Xandar, looking so see if there was anyone who had bounty on them and worth quite a bit of units. Rocket and Tori sat on the fountain, looking at people through a tablet while Groot was playing in the water 

"Xandarians. What a bunch of losers. All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid to nothing at all. Pathetic" Rocket said. 

"I agree" Tori said

"Look at this guy! Can you believe they call us criminals, when he's assaulting us with that haircut?" Rocket referred to man with short blonde hair. 

"He should go to prison for that haircut"

"What is this thing? Look how it thinks it's so cool. It's not cool to get help! Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle!" Rocket referred to a little child. Tori noticed an older man flirting with a young women.

"Look at this class-A prevert. Wonder where his wife is" she said.

"Ha! Did you hear that Groot?" Rocket and Tori both looked to Groot, who was drinking out of the fountain. 

"Don't drink fountain water, you idiot. That's disgusting!" Rocket said. Groot shook his head, as if to say 'I wasn't drinking fountain water'

"Don't lie Groot, we saw you do it" Tori said. The tablet started beeping.

"Tor, looks like we got one" Rocket said, giving his sister the tablet. Tori was greeted by the sight of a very attractive man talking to a pink skinned woman. 

"Forty thousand units? We're going to be rich you two" Her and Rocket smirked at each other and then looked at Groot, who was still drinking fountain water.

"Okay Tor, here's the plan. You're gonna flirt with him, and try to make him interested in you. Then, you're gonna lure him back over here so we can take him and collect our bounty" Rocket said. Tori usually hated Rocket's plans when they involved her flirting with men but she did anyways for her brother.

"Alright, alright" Tori said. She began to follow the man who made his way into a shop. She stayed at a far enough away distance where she could keep an eye out. Tori noticed a suspicious looking green skinned woman, waiting just outside the shop. Maybe she was after the bounty as well. Soon enough, the man was pushed out of the store and he started talking to the green skinned woman. That conversation was cut short when she grabbed the orb he was holding and then she kicked him. Then she ran off. The man throw a magnetic rope at the green woman, making her fall and the man approached her. Tori watched with amusement as the two fought each other. That is until she heard Rocket speak.

"Stop daydreaming will ya, and help us grab the humie" Tori nodded and started running towards the pair. She launched herself at the green woman, and pinned her to the ground. Now the green skinned woman was fighting Tori. The two of them rolled over so that Tori was on her back and the green woman straddled her. Rocket now pounced onto the green one, and Groot approached with a bag.

"Put him in the bag. Put him in the bag!" Rocket said. Groot extended his roots but instead of grabbing the man, he grabbed the woman.

"Not that one! Seriously, learn your genders" Tori said. While Rocket and Groot struggled with the green woman, the man had got up and started running. Tori started running after him. The man didn't seem to noticed that he was being chased. A knife flew past Tori, and hit the man in front of her, knocking him to the ground. 

"Now I got you" Tori said. She was ready to pounce on him except that the man moved got up just in time and jumped onto the ground below. He landed on the green woman. She straddled him, and the man placed something onto the woman, which pushed her away. The man stood up just as Tori jumped on the ground below, coming face to face with him.

"Whoa" the man said. Not in surprise, but because of how beautiful the girl looked, and the fact that she was Terran. Just like him.

"Hello" Tori said just as Groot put the man in the bag. 

"Quit smiling, you idiot. You're supposed to be a professional" Rocket said. Him and Tori smirked at each other and turned around. The green woman approached, shoving both of them out of the way. She had a blade with her as she approached Groot and cut off both of his arms. After that, she opened the bag containing the man who electrocuted her. She fell to the ground and he started running.

"Rocket, you know what to do" Tori said, taking out one of her blasters. She set it's setting to shock. Rocket took out one of his toys as well.

"I live for the simple things. Like how much this is gonna hurt" Rocket said. The both of them sent electric bolts at the man, sending him to the ground.

"Yeah. Writhe, little man" Rocket said. Groot was sadly looking at his severed arms.

"Groot, stop your whining. They'll eventually grow back" Tori assured. Suddenly, they were lifted up from the ground by the Nova Corps.

"Subject 89P13 and Tori Phoenix, drop your weapons" Rocket and Tori dropped their weapons and looked at each other and said "oh crap"

"By the authority of the Nova Corps, you are under arrest"

(FYI, most of the chapters will be names of ABBA songs)