X Syn X (Illumi) Hunter X Hun...

By XxScarletMaidenxX

My name is Syn...Syn Zoldyck... property of the Zoldyck family and wife to their eldest son, Illumi... New Co... More

X Chapter One X
X Chapter Two X
X Chapter Three X
X Chapter Four X
X Chapter Five X
X Chapter Six X
X Chapter Seven X
X Chapter Eight X
X Chapter Nine X
X Chapter Ten X
X Chapter Eleven X
X Chapter Twelve X
X Chapter Thirteen X
X Chapter Fourteen X
X Chapter Sixteen X
X Chapter Seventeen X
X Chapter Eighteen X
X Chapter Nineteen X
X Chapter Twenty X
X Chapter Twenty One X
X Chapter Twenty Two X
X Chapter Twenty Three X
X Chapter Twenty Four X
X Chapter Twenty Five X
X Chapter Twenty Six X
X Chapter Twenty Seven X
X Chapter Twenty Eight X

X Chapter Fifteen X

24.2K 831 313
By XxScarletMaidenxX

Syn- Age 20

Illumi- Age 24

Killua- 12

Alluka-11

Kalluto-10

Milluki( nobody cares, at least one person wants him to die violently, and two people are laying claim to the anime collection...I'm still hoping for an epic rock paper scissors to the death battle but who knows, we'll let them work that out)*edit* more people are laying claim to the anime collection, at least one person has declared they're bringing real scissors, rocks and papers to this showdown, I advise all participants to wear safety gear *hands out helmets, protective eye-wear, knee-pads, elbow-pads, pillows, plushies and all the tape* good luck everyone) **additional edit** (there are now swords involved in the rock paper scissors battle for the anime collection, I'm just gonna hand out giant inflatable sumo suits and I'll just see how things unfold....good luck everyone......) **additional, additional edit** there are now guns involved.... yall are getting expensive, everyone needs to sign a liability form and wear kevlar lined sumo suits, helmets, face masks and have a kevlar buddy holding a riot shield, let's just call them your personal kevlar butlers that protect you.....yep well this is sure to be entertaining and costly....be safe everyone and good luck)- 19

The ages are staying here for a while since we're at the start of the anime 

Illumi reluctantly left me in our loft, only after Zeno swore he would only allow butlers who were loyal to him tend to me and assured him nobody else would be permitted near our living quarters, to take the Hunter Exam. I was to be confined to the west wing until Illumi had returned so my wounds could heal and to avoid any further family conflict. Unfortunately, this meant, I couldn't visit Alluka.

Zeno stopped by every day to play chess with me, I spent most of my time in bed as anytime Zeno caught me anywhere else, I was scolded and ushered back into bed. A little over a week after Illumi left for the Hunter Exam, the tail I'd sent with Killua alerted me to Killua's distress. Something had happened, he wasn't physically harmed but something was tearing him up inside, his emotions were a mess.

"Kil-chan!" I gasped as I bolted out of bed. Something was wrong. His emotions came pouring into me, he felt so lost, helpless, broken. Tears burned behind my eyelids.

"Syn?" Zeno appeared at my side as I made a dash for the stairs. "You need to res-."

"No! Something is wrong with Kil-chan." I skidded to a halt as Zeno appeared before me, halting me with a single look.

"Is he injured?" He asked me seriously.

"Not physically, but something is wrong." I attempted to side step him, but he was far too quick for an old geezer. "Jiji!"

"You're in no condition to be chasing after anyone. Get back to bed." He ushered me back to bed before taking his leave, though I knew he was probably monitoring the exit.

I scrambled for my mobile device atop my nightstand and hurriedly called Illumi.

"Syn?" His toneless voice sent my heart aflutter, "What's wrong?"

"Something is wrong with Kil-chan! You have to get to him! He was terrified a few moments ago and now something is wrong, he's upset."

"I'm with him now." Illumi noted emotionlessly.

"What happened?! Is he okay?"

"He's fine." Illumi responded simply.

I bit my lip, I could feel Killua's inner turmoil from the imp currently attached to him. "He's not fine."

"He'll be home soon." Illumi replied in a dismissive tone before hanging up.

I scrambled to the closet and changed into a pair of black pants and a loose fitted grey shirt that concealed the majority of my bandages before closing my eyes concentrating on the location of the imp. Killua needed me. By channeling the lower level demon imps, I could use my Nen to open a portal for myself, though it wasn't fun and I'd nearly died every time I tried to get out of the portal, landings were not safe.

Cringing as a wave of agony washed over me, I felt my body begin to fall, I'd successfully opened a portal. I kept my eyes tightly shut trying to keep my focus on Killua continuing to channel the demon imp I'd sent with him, pinpointing their location. Once I was sure I was in the right spot I took a deep breath and jumped.

"Kil-chan!" I stumbled into a room full of people I didn't know to find Killua with a blank soulless gaze, his nails sharpened and dripping with blood standing before the fallen body of some older man. Noticing some of the strange men in suits were about to make a move to apprehend him, I darted forward still feeling dizzy and not a hundred percent put together. I pulled him into my arms, "Kil-chan, it's okay!" Tears welled in my eyes, his expression was so vacant and empty, he was nothing more than a shell in my arms.

It took him a moment to realize what was happening and I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt him begin to relax in my embrace before throwing his arms around me. "Nee-sama?"

"It's okay, Kil-chan." I tensed as I sensed a familiar presence behind me.

Slowly, I turned to find Illumi frowning from behind me. I spotted Hisoka out of the corner of my eye leaning against a wall regarding the scene before him with slight interest. His golden amber eyes fell on me and a wicked smile twisted onto his lips.

"Syn. You're blee-." Illumi began but I cut him off with a sharp look.

"He's not fine." I challenged him. Killua felt like he was going to crumble in my arms at any moment, he was on the verge of an emotional break. "What happened?"

Illumi was frowning once more, he didn't want to tell me. Why? What did he do? "Mother asked me to check up on him and make sure he comes home." He sighed after a moment.

"What did you do?" I asked him warily as I held Killua close worried he was going to slip through my fingers at any moment and lose himself in his agony and grief.

"Reminded him of his purpose." Illumi responded simply, though there was a slight flicker of remorse in his blank gaze as I stared up at him in awestruck horror. "He's a killer."

"He's a child!" I snapped, "And he can be whatever he wants to be."

Illumi reached for me, sensing my need to flee, "Syn-."

"We're leaving." I shot the occupants of the room a glare daring any of them to try and stop me before releasing Killua from my hold. Clasping his hand in mine I gave him a gentle tug toward the door, "Let's go Kil-chan."

Killua followed along behind me in a daze, he'd never seen me angry before, I'd put up with a lot from the Zoldyck family, taking things in stride, I tried my best to keep my temper in check around the children, though because Kalluto was almost always with Kikyo and she infuriated me the most he tended to see it frequently.

"Nee-sama?" Killua interrupted my raging thoughts softly as I stomped blindly toward where I assumed the exit was back toward civilization. No one had come after us.

"Sorry, Kil-chan." I sighed as I eased my grip on his hand, "You don't have to return home, if you don't want to." I looked down at him and felt my heart drop he still had that faraway desolate look in his eyes.

"No. I'll go home." His voice sounded distant and broken and I felt a spark of rage ignite within me.

"Kil-chan, what happened?"

"Assassins don't need friends." He said simply before his gaze darkened and a heartbreaking loneliness I'd never seen before clouded his piercing blue eyes, "I don't deserve friends."

"According to who?" I frowned.

Killua glanced up at me curiously before something dawned on him, "Nee-sama! How did you get here?! What happened to you?" He panicked as he noticed the blood-soaked bandages lining my entire body.

"I'll explain the first when you're ready and as for the second, I'm fine so don't worry." I smiled as I ruffled his hair. He seemed to be back in his right state of mind, but I knew those thoughts were still weighing heavily on him.

"Was it because you helped me get away?" He grimaced.

"I knew the consequences beforehand, so don't do something as ridiculous as blaming yourself for what happened. Even knowing what would happen, I do not regret my decision and if faced with the same decision a hundred times over, I will always do the same thing."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

Killua smiled, "Thanks Nee-sama."

"Killua, friends aren't something that need to be deserved, anyone can have friends." I said seriously, "I don't care what anyone else tells you, you should be happy, you should have friends, you should live your life the way you want to."

He looked up at me after a moment and I realized my body was trembling, I had pushed myself too far. "Should I call Aniki?"

"No. I'm not ready to face him right now." I grumbled softly before steeling myself and forcing my body to keep steady. I'd defied Illumi, I'd gone against his wishes, stood up to him, and snapped at him. He was going to kill me. "I'll be alright, are you sure you want to go home?"

Killua nodded.

I sighed, "Then let's go home."

Video- Not Alone By RED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.4K 41
!Please NoteΒ‘ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
43K 1.6K 40
"I envy you, Hisoka." The magician's eyes widened in shock. "I envy you so much. You get to go around and be with whoever you want, while I'm stuck h...
208K 7.9K 41
HUNTER X HUNTER FF BOOK I "A family of assassins is bound to be unusual. Guess that's the price they have to pay." Everyone knows of the notorious...
13.3K 406 24
β•°β‹―βž€"Rᴜɴ ᴍᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄Κ€s." Illumi Zoldyck, the well known hunter and assassin of the Zoldyck family met Azien Etzioni (or y/n) during the hunter...