βœ” | πŒπ„π‹π“πƒπŽπ–π β†’ 𝐋𝐄𝐖...

By gucciredman

❝one broken glass turns to total collapse just know this too shall pass, i'm tellin' you now, ... More

𝟎
𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
πŸ–
πŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
20 | simon's birthday
21 | stay with me
22 | gut feeling
23 | shout out to my ex
24 | doctors
25 | announcements
26 | the truth comes out
27 | shock
28 | baby names
29 | edinburgh
30 | wedding dress shopping
31 | josh and freya's wedding: part 1
32 | josh and freya's wedding: part 2
33 | proposal
34 | labour
35 | relaxing night in
36 | girlfriend vs. best friend
37 | shopping
38 | the wedding: part 1
39 | the wedding: part 2
40 | hospital
41 | mild amnesia
42 | police statement
43 | dna results
44 | better off as friends
46 | rumours
47 | loose women
48 | paris
49 | love me like you do
50 | epilogue
THANK YOU!

45 | family dinner

288 8 25
By gucciredman

Edited: 10/04/2018

♡ Charlotte ♡

It was time to get ready for our family dinner and I walked into Simon and I's bedroom. He was currently editing a video, so I crept in quietly but ended up tripping over a pair of my shoes. "Fucking hell Charlotte, you like to make an entrance don't you." Simon laughed.

"I'm just getting some clothes because Lewis, Oliver and I are going out," I told him, picking up the shoes I tripped over and putting them away. I grabbed an outfit and some underwear then went towards our en-suite bathroom. "I'm going to move into the spare room tonight," I told him.

"Alright, but what are we gonna say to fans?" Simon asked.

"That's up to you. I don't mind coming into a video with you and we can talk about everything." I told him.

"Yeah, okay." He shrugged, going back to his editing.

***

After drying my body, I put on a pink plunge neck cropped top and a pink pencil skirt. The outfit blended in together so it looked like a dress. With that, I put on some pink platform sandal and an Abbott Lyon white watch. I spritzed some Wishmaker perfume on (yes, I'm using my own perfume), but like usual I sprayed too much on as I don't have a sense of smell. I then did my hair which was two simple French braids. My makeup was quite pink. I don't know why but I went for a very pink theme today, even my nails were a glittery pink. After my eyebrows and eyeshadow were done, I added a thick, bold eyeliner and added some fake lashes, then a quick coat of baby pink lip gloss. Before meeting the boys downstairs, I grabbed my Alexander McQueen bag that was also pink. I put the lip gloss inside, my keys, purse, mobile phone and a Sidemen jumper in case I got cold.

"Do you want me to sort out the spare room for you?" Simon asked.

"Are you sure?" I responded, sorting out my outfit and makeup in the mirror.

"Yeah, it's the least I could do after what happened earlier." He told me.

"Thank you, Simon," I told him, saying bye as I walked out of the room.

I saw Freya coming out of her room and she quickly grabbed me. "I've got news-" she paused and looked at me. "You look amazing! Where are you going?"

"Out with Lewis and Oli, but what's the news?" I asked her.

"I'm expecting." She whispered.

"A baby?" I asked, stupidly.

"Yes, a baby, stupid!" She laughed.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!" I squealed, jumping up while hugging her. "Have you told Josh yet?"

"Told me what?" Josh asked, walking out of the room.

"Nothing!" Freya replied quickly.

"Anyways, I gotta go otherwise we're going to be late for the reservations."

"Charlie, we gotta go!" Lewis yelled.

"See you guys later," I gave them both a quick hug then went downstairs. Lewis was facing away from me so I crept up on him, but he turned around.

"Hi Charlotte," he grinned. I pouted. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I blushed.

As we walked to the car Oliver started teasing me about me blushing. I loved how close we both were. "Oliver shush," I laughed, poking him in the tummy as a joke.

I sat in the passenger seat of Lewis' car, Oliver in the back and Lewis in the driver's seat (obviously). I turned on the radio and Power featuring Stormzy, the last single we released before taking a break, came on. I sang along quietly, tapping my fingers along to the beat.

"I've missed hearing you sing to yourself," Lewis mumbled.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah... Well, I've missed you in general." He told me.

"In case you didn't know, mummy, that means he loves you." Oliver interrupted.

"Oliver, shush!" Lewis told him, going as red as a cherry tomato.

"Aww is little Lewis blushing," I joked, pinching his cheeks which made him smile that beautiful white smile I love.

I decided to post a picture of us to Instagram (a/n: I know this picture is with Freya but just imagine its Charlie and not Freya).

realcalfreezy, freyanightingale, geenelson and 527,984 others liked.

charlieairey: Family night with Oli and his dad _redmann 💚 also serious video with miniminter in a couple of days so look out for that...👀
geenelson: Cuties x
freyanightingale: Two of my favourite people ❤
fan1: Are they back together or something?
fan2: @/fan1 Simon and Charlie are married, it takes ages to file for a divorce and she wouldn't move on that quickly from her 7/8 year relationship with him.
izzyyyredman: OMG CUTEEE 👸🙈
realcalfreezy: How can two people be so cute?
fan1: @/fan2 look at all the comments though. Maybe they are back together?🤗😍

We pulled into the restaurant car park and walked inside after getting out of the car. We all had sunglasses on to disguise ourselves from the paparazzi but a couple were already outside. Lewis grabbed on to our hands.

"Charlotte, are you divorcing Simon?" One yelled.

"No comment," I said, covering my face with my hand as we all pushed past them.

"Is Lewis Oliver's dad?" Another shouted, the camera right up in my face.

"Personal space, bro," Lewis said, pushing him away slightly and letting Oliver and I run into the restaurant, him closely following. "Reservation for Redman," Lewis said to the waiter.

"Would you like a table in the back to get away from those pesky paps?" He offered, causing us to nod.

He took us into the back, taking our drink orders then went out to go and get them. "That was crazy!" I said, taking off my sunglasses.

***

Lewis carried Oliver up the stairs who was fast asleep. It was 11:30, way past his bedtime so I wasn't surprised he fell asleep. Lewis also lived at the Sidemen house now - and it had just enough rooms for all of us and a spare bedroom, which obviously I would be taking tonight. I took my shoes off, leaving them at the bottom of the stairs and then followed Lewis upstairs. Simon saw us as we both went into Oliver's room and he lightly grabbed me, pulling me aside.

"I've done your room. I moved all your drawers into there and set it up and everything. Also, I know you like Lewis," he whispered Lewis so he didn't hear. I looked down feeling guilty. "but hey, it's okay don't worry. I don't think I was a hundred percent ready to move forward with our lives. I just want you to be happy and you were happy with him. Just not the cheating part..."

I smiled up at him. "Thank you."

I gave him a quick hug and then went into Oliver's room to see Lewis helping him get dressed as he was still half asleep. I helped him and then I tucked Oliver into bed. I kissed him on the forehead to which he wiped off, then snuggled further into bed. "Nanite Oli," I smiled. Lewis and I walked out of the room after turning the light out. I went into my room to change into something more comfortable, Lewis changing in his room too. I took my makeup off and took my hair down. I left it as it was wavy after shaking it out. I then put on a grey Calvin Klein bra, grey Calvin Klein underwear and grey Nike joggers.

I walked out of my room at the same time as Lewis walked out of his. We walked downstairs together as we were both wide awake. Simon and JJ had both gone out so it was just Vik, Josh, Freya, Oli, Lewis and I. Lewis and I went outside and laid on the grass, looking up at the stars.

A perfect way to end the perfect night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2K 33
could they ever come back from this? read 11:31pm
69.4K 867 27
'𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’Šπ’”π’'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅' 'π’‡π’–π’„π’Œ π’šπ’π’–, π’Žπ’Šπ’π’•π’†π’“'
29.2K 493 33
Harry's been acting different lately which catches the attention of the rest of the sidemen. One certain sideman in particular, Simon.
31.6K 309 15
basically you featuring in videos with them. send request please! x THANKS FOR 9.6k!!!! <3