The Perfect Angel

By xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Janice is the perfect angel. The way she treated her friends and her glorious looks. She completes all her mi... More

Chapter 1: Meeting with the Boss
Chapter 2: Being a Ninja Sidekick
Chapter 3: Cheers
Chapter 4: Meeting Carrie
Chapter 5: Matt and a Hot Night
Chapter 6: Seeing Channing
Chapter 7: The Dress and Other Distracting Things
Chapter 8: Jurassic Park
Chapter 9: Surprise Classmate
Chapter 10: Not So Stalker
Chapter 11: Boyfriend Number 2
Chapter 12: Probably A Mind Reader
Chapter 13: Chocolate Milk and Heroes
Chapter 14: There's A First Time For Everything
Chapter 15: Jeremy's Story
Chapter 16: Mementos
Chapter 17: Destiny Settles
Chapter 18: Smoking
Chapter 19: Last Three Lines
Chapter 20: To Be Conscience Or Not To Be
Chapter 21: Where does this leave us?
Chapter 22: Finals and Firsts
Chapter 23: Expecting Grandchildren

The Perfect Angel

146 2 3
By xxfloatingxxdreamsxx

Prologue:

     The little girl screamed for her mother. An unknown man held the small 3 year old at her arms. The once beautiful lady was horrific. Her deep blue eyes were filled with pain and her hair was matted with blood. The mother lay beaten in front of her infant. Five other men stood around the woman. Janice was so young and couldn't understand why these people would do such a thing. "I love you Janice-" She had cut herself off with a terrible scream. The clatter of a steel knife hitting the ground pierced the now silenced room. Janice cried to herself. The man let her go and she crawled helplessly towards her mother's body. She wailed as her heart ached. The man stepped towards the pair. Janice screamed as the man's face flashed through her small mind. Her father stood tall and stiff. The other men had disappeared from her mind and all she saw was her mother's body and the once loved father. The small child blacked out.

     The father stared at his daughter on the floor. Her small face was filled with sadness even as she slept. He had done his job. Before anyone could blink, one of the other men grabbed the knife and plunged it into the little girl. The father roared at the man and dropped to his knees. His family drowned in a pool of deep red liquid. The father called out to God, but nothing happened. His teardrops mixed with the blood forming around his legs and his daughter's chest. 

    The gates of heaven opened to Janice. The little girl held onto a woman's hand. She did not know the woman, but she was not scared. "Janice, do you know where you are?" A faceless voice asked. Janice nodded as she recalled the stories her mother once told her. "You will fit in well here." The voice cooed. The women walked Janice into the light. Horns trumpeted and her spirit was filled with pure joy. Janice knew she would enjoy it here and she would never want to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.1K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
294K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
28K 102 15
just know it's gonna make you hella wet🤭
111K 4.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...